Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

My fiance's girlfriend

I woke up and went to my classes. Everyone had heard the news but no one knew the arrangement. It almost physically hurts not to touch Cole. I kept getting all of these looks but I don't care any more, I guess I will just get used to it. You have to if you are royalty... right?

"Hey!" Anna Smith said. I don't think she has said one thing to me since her meltdown.

"Hi" I smiled. She walked over and sat by me.

"So.. I just wanted to apologize for that one time.... but uh.... yea, can we try this again?" She asked smiling.

"Of course." I smiled back. She is way less freaky when she's not yelling at me.

"Ok, uh, my name is Anna Smith and I'm a witch.. I see prophesies and such... I see alot of bad ones.... which sucks but um I'll try not to freak out on you again." She said. I could almost feel the nerves coming off of her.

"Well, hello Anna Smith, you know me, i'm Lilly... princess of the Vampires. You warned me about my ex and I should have listened. And i'm hungry... are you?" I asked. Her face blanched and I realized she thought I meant blood hungry. "OH NO! I mean food lol real food.... pizza and such" I smiled. she visibly relaxed.

"Yea... I could go for a bite..... of food...." She smiled. We stood and headed towards my room. I'll just call in and we can watch a movie or something.

"What kind of pizza do you want?" I asked after we reached my room.

"I don't care I love them all... calories are my thing" She said. I couldn't help but peek at her perfect body..... calories my ass.. not with a body like that. I just chuckled and ordered the meatiest, sauciest calorie filled pizza they had and sat down, she had already picked the movie and put it into the X-box. The awesome thing I have figured out about the Kinect... you can talk to it!

"X-box, close tray" I directed. It closed and started to play the movie. I knew by the previews she picked Coyote Ugly. I love this movie! She just smiled at me. There was a knock on my door and I pounced at the door thinking the pizza got there pretty fast. On the other side was Storm. She smiled and held out some popcorn, squeezing past to my kitchen.

"Hey" She said to Anna, who's eyes got huge.

"Storm, how did you know?" I gestured towards the screen.

"I was in the training room and you guys were passing by when I was scaling the door. I heard you talking about a movie and pizza... I decided to join" She smiled hitting the buttons on the microwave. I just shrugged and headed back to the couch when the door was knocked on again. I sighed and walked over to it. I opened it to a complete stranger.

"Uh-oh" I heard Anna mutter.

"You must be Lilly" The girl said pushing past me into my dorm. What is with people today?

"Yea, and you are?" I asked the girl.

"Annabelle" She smiled. I felt my eyes get wide and my heart jump to my throat.

"H...hi" I managed.

"so.... Oh my gosh! Is that Coyote Ugly?" She asked plopping onto the couch next to Anna. I think we all had the same expression on our faces. She wasn't yelling or hitting me or anything. She looked up and smiled at me. I slowly sat beside her, she bounced around bringing her feet up on the couch so she could face me.

"So.... you aren't mad or anything?" I started

"I'm not mad silly, I knew when I started dating Corbin he was engaged to wed. I was at the ball, and he told me about the agreement. I'm ok with it... as long as I get my Corbin." She said.

"You are so much cooler about this than I thought you were gonna be" I told her.

"I thought you were gonna kill me or something... but then Corbin told me the arrangement and I said that I had to meet you, and thank you.. so he gave me your address in the school and here I am!" She said cheerily.

"You are welcome here any time you need" I smiled, she threw her arms around me. She whipped towards the door suddenly on her feet and over the couch into a attack position. There was a knock on the door. Seeing Annabelle's reaction Storm took an offensive and opened the door. The poor pizza guy looked like he was going to start crying when he saw them. I rushed to the door.

"It's just the pizza guys!" I said handing him the money.... and a very nice tip. They both relaxed as I handed Storm the pizza.

"Have you eaten lately" She asked, giving me a pointed look. To tell the truth... I hadn't. I know I need to do it soon but I just had so much going on in my life. I smiled sheepishly and she rolled her eyes like an exhausted mother. "I will be escorting you after the movie to get some blood and you won't argue about it" She told me, grabbing a piece of pizza. I was almost to the couch when there was another knock on the door. Annabelle growled at the door, Storm put her hand up to stop her and went to the door. She opened it and then closed it turning to me.

"It is Trace and Tracy. Can I let them in?" She asked. I jumped up and headed towards the door, throwing it opened I wrapped both of them up in hugs.

"I take it as a yes" Tracy smiled I broke off of them and let them come in, I looked into the hall and saw the others. I waved in Monty and The triplets, it was odd not to see Bonnie there. I turned to the others, a question in my eyes, they all avoided my eyes and I understood, Bonnie had changed loyalties.

"We tried to get her not to, but her family made her. If it was up to her she would be here with us. She fought so hard that they took her out of school." Trace told me. I was shocked.

"uh, ok... we can talk about this later... you guys can have some pizza and help yourself to whatever you want in my kitchen." I said distractedly closing my door and walking over to eat. As soon as everyone was seated I paused the movie. "Ok guys, this is Annabelle and Anna Smith, Anna belle and Anna Smith, this is Storm, Trace, Tracy, Monty, Hannah, Anna and Tana" I introduced. They all said hi to each other and settled back down. "I suspect the witches know each other...." I said looking at them.

"Well, we know of Anna Smith.... she's kind of a legend" Hannah said nervously. Anna Smith just blushed. I looked to Anna Smith to explain but Tana got to it first.

"She sees prophecies, that is huge! I don't know of any other living witch that can!" She gushed.

"I'm not the only legends, you guys are too! I have never heard of triplet witches with different affinities." She complemented back. The girls giggled. Storm and the wolves were talking about fighting methods, Annabelle and Monty were chatting about clothes. I just sat there... until another knock sounded on my door, I walked over and answered to a smiling Cole. He wrapped me in his arms and kissed me.

"Hi baby" He smiled kissing me again. I could almost feel the stares. We got into the room and closed the door, I turned towards my guests and Cole looked at me confused.

"My friends decided to hang out" I told him. He nodded at all of them, I knew he knew everyone but Annabelle. I gestured towards her "This is Annabelle, she is Corbin's girlfriend" I smiled. I then turned to her and gestured towards Cole "This is Cole, my boyfriend" I smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist and walked me over to the couch. We sat there watching the rest of the movie, no more guests. It had to be the best night ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soooo sorry guys! The damn guy STILL has my computer! I finally borrowed my sisters. I'm going down there tomorrow and taking my computer somewhere else.... Don't think I have forgotten you guys! I love you all more than you know!

Love and other lies,
Tiffany!