Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

Blood lust

I woke up with everyone still in my room, everyone was asleep and laying on each other. I chuckled and tried to scoot under everyone that was laying on me. I successfully got around them and headed for a shower. I got out and noticed everyone was STILL asleep. I headed towards the kitchen and started making food. I made pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs. I set them on the counter and whistled. There were groans and clashes as they were all startled awake. They all looked at me in shock and of course there were some glares... that is until they saw the food. Everyone was barreling towards the counter. By the time they were all done getting food there was nothing left. I guess I have to make myself something later. I just laughed as they sat back down and gulped down the food. I put all of the dishes into the sink and looked up into the reflection of the microwave, my eyes were big and black. I realized that i'm starving, not the food starving but the i'm gonna rip your throat out starving. I looked over to where Storm was laughing, her jugular bouncing. I felt my fangs come out. I instinctively put my hand to my mouth to hide them, a low growl left my lips, surprising me. Cole looked over at me and he paled.

"Lilly?" He asked concerned. My animal instincts kicked in and I felt everything go black, except for Storm. I knew somewhere I needed to stop, I couldn't hurt her. She slowly set her plate down and didn't move. Smart girl, she knows I want the chase. I heard a growl, Trace and Tracy. Shit shit shit, STOP! I tell myself. It's not helping. I can feel my vision get sharp. She slowly backs away. Run Storm, I want a chase. I didn't see Cole and Trace circle behind me. Storm jumped up and star fished herself into a corner. I began the attack, but came up short when arms went around me. I struggled but it came to no use. I needed the blood, I had to get it. I smelt it, but it was stale. Next thing I knew there was a bag in my face and I was lapping up the delicious red liquid. I started to get some of my senses back. My vision widened and I saw the terror stricken looks on everyone's faces. Annabelle was holding the bag to my lips. I pulled away. I was still starving but I think I can make it to the bank now... as long as no one was bleeding. I relaxed as much as I could at this state. Storm eased herself out of the star fish and walked over to Monty. Trey let go but Cole moved his arms away slowly, grabbing my hand and moving me towards the door. I resisted a little but I knew I had to go with him. We were almost out when I turned to the room of people.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, They all just looked at me with concerned looks. Cole gently tugged on my arm and brought me into the hall. We walked to the blood bank, he was constantly aware and alert. We entered and bypassed whore fairy. He went straight to the fridge.

"Excuse me? I don't fucking think so! You have to sign in, I don't give a shit who you are" She said, getting on my already fried nerves. I quickly turned to her and hissed starting to charge. Cole grabbed my hand and squeezed, telling me to calm down. Whore Fairy saw that I wasn't playing and slowly went back to her desk. Cole handed me three bags and I tore in to them. As soon as I was back to my senses I got what I did. I sunk down the wall and started to bawl. The red tears mixing with the blood that was all over me. Cole slid down next to me and took me into his arms. How did it get this bad?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one sucks..... I have to go make dinner. Food dinner ;) Like? She is getting bad at remembering to 'eat'. What do you guys think?

Love and Other Lies,
Tiffany