Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

Starving

I sat in my room for almost two days. Not eating food or blood. They send in the people, I send them out. I refuse to drink from them. My mother threatened to send Corbin in, but I just laughed at her. It's getting unbearable and I don't know how much longer I can last. But I will. I will control it, I will not give in to their stupid ways. A knock on the door and I retreated to my corner again. It creeks open and I see a small figure come in. Too small for a feeder, who the hell did they bring in? It's a vampire but not one that i'm sure I know.. everything is hazy.

"Lilly?" I hear a small voice ask. It's familiar. Who is it? I'm not going to answer. "Lilly? Where are you?"

A growl escapes my lips as I realize who it is, they shouldn't have brought her here. What were they thinking?

"Paisley, go home." I moaned. Her figure moved lightning quick, in seconds she was standing in front of me.

"No! you don't look so good." She stated sitting criss cross in front of me.

"You don't need to be here to see this. At the rate i'm going, I will die. You don't need to see that, you are too young." I tiredly replied. I let my head drop to the wall and let out a sigh.

"You will not die. They can't afford for you to die, in fact, I bet they are freaking out right now because you won't eat or feed." She told me matter of factly.

"I am already wasting away. Please, just go home. You realize that they sent you in here so I would see what i'm doing, that by not feeding i'm not just hurting me but other's too. They are tying to get me to break. But it's not going to work. I will NOT feed off of unwilling or scared people. Cows or blood bags only." I said, because I could sense them outside of my door.

"My brother doesn't know i'm here. He'll be mad." She told me.

"Ok, but why didn't they send him?" I asked her. They are still there.

"Because, they don't want him to know that you aren't feeding, they think it'll make him mad.. or unruly." She told me, picking at my carpet.

"Then go home and don't tell him." I said, smiling at her.

"Just feed Lilly. Please" She begged, standing up and heading towards the door, I heard the scuttle of them moving outside of it. Don't they know that I can hear them breathing? I'm a predator right now. Stupid people.

"No promises." I smiled, she shook her head and headed out of the door.

"I love you Lilly" She stated, closing the door. Hearing that made a tear escape, and after just the one they all started falling. I started to sob. I will not feed. I will not eat. I. will. not. give. in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it has been so long. Senior year has kicked my ass. I love you all.

Love and other Lies,

Tiffany :)