Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

Weak

It has been days since anyone has even bothered to look into my room. They know i'm not giving in. No matter what they try. Paisley's visit still lingering in my mind. I don't think they realize that if they sent someone in I would probably rip the person's throat out. But not before trying to resist the temptation. It's getting harder and harder. I know the location of every human servant on the grounds. The need is getting ridiculous. Deep breaths. Even breathing is getting hard, i'm dying. Paisley was wrong, they will let me die. As if to prove a point. I hear the stairs creek, I know who it is. I can smell them. How dare they do this to me? Why would they have him see me like this? The door creaks open slowly. He steps in, I avert my face, maybe I won't look so bad if my hair covers my face and i'm in the shadows. The wall helps hide me, I am still in the corner from the visit from Paisley, I am to weak to really move.

"Lilly" I hear him whisper, I can almost feel the pain in his voice.

"Leave" I croak out. I hear the rushed steps and he scoops me into his arms. Cole has always made me feel safe, but I just feel ashamed. But I will not break.

"No, not like this. Why won't you eat? I can't lose you. Please, eat something." He begged, His hot tears hitting my shoulder. I know i'm being selfish but if I have to die to prove a point, so be it.

"I won't hurt innocent people." I told him. I was to weak to bring my head up to see him.

"I won't let you die." He told me, I felt him moving under me. He got up and headed towards the backpack I didn't notice him bring in. He brought out a blood bag.

"My parents" I warned.

"I don't care." He replied putting the bag to my lips. My fangs punctured the bag and the smooth liquid slid down my chapped throat. I felt myself start to get stronger, my body healing. I could move. He grabbed another and brought it to my lips, I gained movement, I took the bag from him and finished it. He handed me the last one. I was able to stand, hell I could jump a thousand feet if I felt like it. I felt so much better. He took a step towards me, bringing his hand up and wiped my mouth for me, sticking his finger in his mouth and licking the blood off. I pushed my body against his, smashing our lips together. After a few minutes we detached and he wrapped me into his arms. In seconds the door was thrown open and my parents were standing in my room. It was obvious they were pissed.

"What did you do?!?" My mother scolded.

"What you couldn't. She obviously was going to die for her point, she probably wouldn't have lasted the night. She needed blood, I suggest you find some blood bank to donate alot of money to because it's the only way she will drink. She is a very hard headed. Be a parent, you almost let your daughter commit suicide. If it wasn't for my little sister, she would have been dead. If you can't take care of your own daughter, i'll just take her and have my family take care of her. She may be the princess but she is not just an object." Cole said, standing up to them. They both looked like chided children. My father's face got red. He was about to loose it.

"I am your king, you have no right to talk to me like that at all. In fact I could kill you right here, but I fear that would upset my dear little child even more. I see your point and we will get blood bags at once. But try something like this again, you won't go unpunished. Understand me little girl?!?" He yelled.

"I understand. Father" I told him, straight faced, no emotion. His eyes narrowed at me, he gave me a sarcastic smile and steered my mother out of the room.

"Good." He said, closing the door. As soon as the click of my door sounded I exhaled.

"We will get though this babe, I'll be here for you. Just don't scare me like that again please" He told me, stroking my face.

"Thank you, I promise I won't starve myself again.." I smiled, pecking his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.... yep. Who tells off of the King? Who would??? LOL.

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany