Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

The Help

Life has been alright lately, nothing really going on except for wedding plans I barely get to know about. I have been hanging out with the 'Help' is what I call them, my family calls them servants. I guess slaves would be a better term for it, but I call them the Help. They are better company anyways. I have gotten the blood bags I need and I haven't seen father for a few weeks. The wedding is coming up soon, so soon i'm getting butterflies. Cole tells me that everything will be fine, that we will be fine. We only have three days left until i'm a married woman.

"Lilly? are you ok?" I hear Hannah ask. She's part of the Help staff. She's my best friend.

"Yea, i'm fine. I'm just.... scared" I admit.

"It's expected. I know when I married Zach I thought I was going to throw up." She smiled, holding out her hand. I took it.

"When you move you get to take staff with you. Take me and Zach, please." She asked. I could see the pleading in her eyes.

"You are my first choice, and Zach will come of course. I'm also taking Miranda and Anna." I told her. The relief flooded through her, and it was visible.

"Three days left." She sighed.

"Three days." I smiled at her. Three days meant something completely different than it did to me.

"I must go, the bathes are to be tended to" She excused herself.

"Have fun" I sarcastically laughed. She gave a short chuckle and walked out of my door.

"Three days left." I whispered.

~Two days left~

I'm freaking out. I mean freaking the fuck out! Cole says it's normal, Hannah says it's normal.... but this doesn't feel normal. I'm scared!

~Tomorrow's the big day~

People I have never met in my life have started to show up. I guess they are family. Family.... god. I get married tomorrow. TOMORROW!

~Big day.~

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... it's really short but I have been preoccupied with another story. It's called Blood, Knuckles and Pavement. CHECK IT OUT!!!!! it's really good :)