Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

The wedding

The dress is amazing. It had a red rim around the top of the bust, which as it went to the back turned into a beautiful A-line, the back is corseted and around the edges of the red A-line are also white beaded accents. The front also had these white accents under the bust and coming from the hem on the bottom. It was beautiful. And it was big. Oh, but it is nothing..... NOTHING compared to my hair. I feel top heavy, and i'm sure i'm about to fall over. I cannot come out looking like this. The dress is fine... the hair.... not so much. I smile at my beaming mother and wrinkle my nose.

"You do not like you appearance?" She asks, face falling. I feel bad.

"I like the dress.... it's the hair...... definitely the hair. Can I take care of it?? please?" I ask. She gives me a soft smile.

"Of course, but there has to be a place for a tiara princess." She told me.

"There will be" I smiled, taking the pins out of my bright red hair. It fell around my shoulders and I fluffed it up, making small, soft waves form. I eyed the cosmetologist that was doing my hair... "Mom?" I asked, she perked up

"Yes?" She replied, coming to stand in front of me.

"How long until the wedding?" I asked her.

"three hours... why?" She asked, skeptic.

"Perfect, hey Janice." I called the cosmetologist over.

"yes miss?" She asked. I smiled wildly.

"Cut it off." I told her. Everyone got very quiet.

"Excuse me miss?" She asked, clarifying.

"Cut it off." I smiled. My mother jumped up and shook her head wildly.

"What do you mean cut it off?!?" She yelled.

"I want it cut into a long A-line with long side bangs." I told her. My mother's mouth gaped, it looked like a fish trying to breathe.

"It is right before your wedding." She stated. Beside herself.

"Exactly. I am a different person now. I want it cut." I told her, Janice looked at my mother who just threw up her hands and sighed.

"Fine. Do it." She told her. Janice put the black apron on me so she wouldn't get any hair no my dress, grabbed her tools and went to work.

~An hour later~

It was done, my hair was cut and I was about to start my make-up. I still have two hours but I would rather have everything done and sit than sit and not have time for anything. I have bright red hair all around my feet. She straightened my hair and styled it. I hear my mother gasp, I was turned in the small chair and gasped myself, it was.... beautiful. Just what I wanted. My hair was perfect. I couldn't stop smiling. I looked just like I wanted to look like. It was time to start on my make-up, she kept the black throw apron around me so she didn't get make-up on my dress.

~One hour to go~

She finished with my make-up. I didn't even get to peek once. She told me that since I cut my hair she had to do my make-up completely different. I can't wait to see what she did. She turned me around to the mirror and the first thing I notice is my lips. They are the most brilliant red I have ever seen. Then I traveled to my eyes... let's just say... wow. I couldn't help but be silent. I couldn't even form wow. I was just so blown away. My mother wasn't saying anything either... which I take as a good sign. I was ready.

~Fifteen minutes to go~

Ok.. a little less ready, I am freaking out! What if this doesn't go down, what if something goes wrong.... I'm not ready for this!

~Ten minutes to go~

I snapped out of it. I am a princess for fucks sake. I have got this. Janice came up to me with my Veil She placed it on my head. I took a deep breath, trying to prepare myself.

~Five minutes to go~

We are lining up. My mother told me she had something she had to go grab... I don't know if I should be nervous or not.... right now.... everything has me on edge. The door starts to creak open and my mother comes back out carrying a necklace, it's beautiful... it was rustic with red jems coming to a rest at a large dangling jem in the middle. My mother placed it around my neck and I felt complete. I was ready to get married.

~Show time~

My father came to stand beside me. He offered me his arm and I thread my arm through his. He bent down to my ear.

"I may not be the best father, but I have the best daughter. You look beautiful... and I love what you did to your hair." He stood back up, set the blusher in front of my face, and smiled down at me. I almost broke into a sob right there. I don't think he could have said anything more perfect. I looked up at his smiling face.

"I love you dad" I told him. I felt him tense up, he tried to hide it but I saw him tearing up.

"I love you too my little princess" He whispered, the music started. My wedding party going ahead of me, each smiling at me as they started to walk down the isle. First was Annabelle, she was paired with Cole, next was Anna Smith and Monty, then were the triplets who were escorted by three of Corbin's friend's I didn't know and then came Trace and Tracy. Being a royal means you have to have a large bridal party. Then the doors started to creek, the music got louder, everyone turned towards me and I was gliding towards the alter beside my father. There were a lot of gasps and tears. I heard compliments and complaints but all I really focused on was my boyfriend. Yep, not my fiance... my boyfriend. I could see the pure joy on his face, Corbin was just smiling. There was something behind his eyes I couldn't quite identify, but I was certain this was going to be amazing. I reached the alter and the preacher asked my father to give me away, when I turned to kiss him on the cheek and let him take my blusher off I saw thick red lines of tears streaming down his face. A huge smile on his lips.

"Dad" I whispered, a smile permanently on my face.

"I give this beautiful princess away" My father said, stroking my face from my temple to my chin, he took my hand and set it into the preachers. He took two steps backward, away from me and bowed from the waist down, turning sharply and sitting next to my bawling mother, who proceeded to wipe my father's tears away after he sat down. I have to say.. it was adorable. The preacher led me to the alter and set my hands in Corbin's. He began the ceremony. We said "I do" and our vows, the part that everyone secretly dreads is coming up next. The preacher begins.

"Does anyone object to the joining of these two individuals?" He asked. I count to three and right before he begins on I heard someone stand up.

"I object." I hear. That voice is very familiar, I turn to see the speaker.

"Dad?" I ask, confused. Gasps go through the chapel. Why would my dad object to my wedding?
♠ ♠ ♠
so... guess who got a new charger!!!!!!!!! and what about the wedding?!? Yes? No? What do you think?? Comments on what you think will happen?

Love and other lies,

Tiffany