Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

Reception PT. 1

The reception room was elegantly red and black. It’s a traditional vampire wedding color mixture... The tables were decorated with beautiful black and white table runner, rose petals framed the runner with red tealight candles set evenly apart in the rose arrangement. There is a black tablecloth with red dish settings lining the table. There is a rose arrangement set beside a white tower candle and They are simply beautiful. The cake was a simple red design with a ribbon border around the bottom of each tier, a stretch of black flowers is placed from the top of the cake to the bottom. The only word for the cake is wow. We all walked in while the party was full swing, the DJ announced us and we went to the floor for our first dances. The crowd soon followed suit and joined in on the dance. I don’t think tonight could get any better. After dancing for about a half an hour it was time for the cake. Us couples went to the table and grabbed the forks set out for us, we each scooped a bit of cake off of the back and fed it to our partners. It was freaking delicious by the way. We served our pieces and then my mother took over, we had two more cakes in the back that were identical except for the ribbon and the flowers. There were too many people here for just one cake. We ate our cake and had our conversations, then it was time for the toasts..... and from what I remember it is open mic. The first person to talk is the best man....
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so freaking sorry!!!!! I'm trying to do so many things at once. And the shortness.... ugh. If anyone wants to write some speeches the next chapter will go up so much faster, and remember that Alex is there too!!!! Go Go GO!!!!

Love and Other Lies,
Tiffany