Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

Daddy's little girl

I didn't move for a few moments, how was this even possible? I watched Cole kill him and my mother. This isn't possible, it's a hallucination. That's it, that explains it. I just have to close my eyes and it will all go away.

"Lilly, closing your eyes won't help, this is real." He said with a small chuckle. I slowly opened my eyes to see his humored face.

"But how?" I asked, still in shock.

"This is not the time or place is it?" My father beside me spoke up.

"I don't suppose it is king." He replied, snippy but with a smile on his face.

"Uh, resume the party, I think I will retire for the night" I announced. I stood, along with my wedding party. My husband held my hand as we exited the party. I didn't get alot of what was being said to me, all I could do is look back at my father. We made eye contact and he gave me a smile. But it wasn't loving, and it certainly didn't look like my father. I actually scared me. I turned back to the path and picked up my pace. I need to thing about this.
♠ ♠ ♠
So..... long time no see... i'm sooooo sorry! and it's sooooo short! I'm super sick right now, and I have school up the ying yang! I will try my hardest to write another chapter. Sadly this is coming to an end. I know, and i'm sorry, but I only have time for one story and that will be Blood Knuckles and Pavement.

I really do love you guys!

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany