Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

Consumation

I woke up next to my husband, I could get used to this. He had his arms around me and I tried to wiggle out of his grip without waking him up. As soon as I made the smallest movement his arms wrapped tighter and he snuggled closer to me.

"Cole, baby I have to get up. I don't know if you remember last night.. but I sure do, and I have to get this huge mess figured out." I complained. I heard a chuckle escape his lips.

"That can wait for later..... there is something we need to do right now...." He whispered in my ear. My whole body shivered in excitement. I felt him get even closer to me. My nerves increasing ten-fold, my breath ragged.

"I....I" I stammered.

"Relax baby" He whispered into my ear, gently nipping at my earlobe. My legs got wobbly and my pussy started to throb in anticipation.

"Cole" I whispered. His hand slowly made it's way up from my pantie line and up to my breasts, he took one in his hand and started to massage it. My body felt like electric. I turned my head so I could take his lips into a kiss. He slowly moved his hand down to my panties, slipping it into them. My breath caught in my throat. He started to gently massage my clit. It felt like electric was coming from his finger tips. I started to buck my hips to the rhythm, moaning his name, which seemed to egg him on. He slipped a finger into my wet slit, pumping it until I thought I was going to explode.

"Cole, please" I whispered, catching his eyes. He inserted another finger, still rubbing my clit, but with the second finger he started pumping faster. I was panting and moaning feeling like i'm exploding from the inside out. My body tensed up and he pulled his fingers out, letting me ride out my orgasm. I finally untensed and layed there panting.

"There's more where that came from later." He whispered into my ear. All I could do is whimper in response. He slid out of bed and into the bathroom adjoining our room. I couldn't move. I didn't want to move.
♠ ♠ ♠
So..... a filler, with Smut!!! I'm yea.... so... uh.. yea..... love you!!!!

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray