Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

A what?!?

"Lilly" The woman said opening her arms, I just raised my eyebrows. She's known me for a total of about three seconds and she already wants a hug? I don't care if she's the goddamn queen of England she's not getting a hug from me.

"I don't know you" I stated staring at her. I heard another gasp but this time it was from the Headmaster.

"Do not talk to you're-"She started.

"Hush Evangeline" The woman.. I mean my mother said. She smiled and told me and Cole to sit down. We obeyed.

"Child, we are you're parents." She said grabbing my hand and getting eye level with me. Another gasp from Cole, he looked over to me with panicked eyes.

"I got that, but who are you?" I asked her.

"We are the king and queen of the vampires... and you are the princess" She said. I just stared at her in shock.

"A WHAT?!?" I exclaimed shooting up out of my chair. I will not be lied to. I just want to go home.

"A princess." She said slowly standing up. Cole following suit.

"you..... you are the lost royal?" He asked nervously.

"Regret calling me a bitch now, huh?" I smirked. He fell to his knees in front of me.

"please I beg your forgiveness" He stated he started to lean forward like he was gonna kiss my feet.

"Stop, what the hell do you think you are doing?" I said my eyes widening, he looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"Begging your forgiveness princess" He said.

"get up." I stated shaking my head.

"yes princess" He said standing.

"I don't like this. Stop it, go back to what you were before. Make fun of me, call me a bitch..... please anything but this... worshiping, it's creepy and personally unbecoming of a guy like you" I said to him, I could tell he didn't know what to do.

"but you.... you have been found." He stated confused.

"yes. but i'm not made of gold" I stated

"enough" My mother said.

"I do not want it known that I am the princess.... I want a normal life here." I told them.

"fine, but what do we do with the boy? he knows" My father said.

"He can.... I don't know protect me or something..." I said scared of what he meant.

"great idea!" My mother exclaimed.

"Then it is settled. You are not to let any harm come to her, and you are to keep her secret. You are now bound to your duty" My father said laying his hand on Cole's shoulder, I heard a searing sound and Cole started to scream.

"STOP!" I yelled running over to him. I may not like him but I can't stand to see him in pain. He crumpled to the ground and I lifted his head in to my lap.

"Any bets on how fast that happens?" My mother whispered to the Headmaster... the nurse has it down for less of a week, I gave it a week....." She said, I could hear the smile in her voice.

"I can hear you" I said lifting Cole in to my arms.

"oh, um... we are just kidding" My mom smiled.

"I bet" I said swiftly exiting the room with him. Before I left the office I heard my father chuckled.

"Definitely less than a week"
♠ ♠ ♠
HEHE How long do you think it will take?