Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

Father, Other father.

After this morning I was in a great mood, and I felt like I could take on the world. I took a quick shower and put on my clothes. With a hop in my step I walked down the long halls, saying hello to all of my staff. I got some knowing smiles and winks. I was about to enter when Michelle stopped me, she hasn't ever been feed off of again after they sent her in my room. I won't let it happen.

"Lilly, you are glowing" She smiled.

"I don't have a clue why." I joked back. She just chuckled and kept dusting. I entered the kitchen and went to the refrigerator to grab a bag of blood. Without finishing it in the kitchen I took it to the meeting room with me. As I entered everyone got quiet. I turned to them, put my finger up in a 'wait a second' motion and chugged the rest of the bag. I then used my hand to wipe away my face and sat down. Everyone followed suit. I turned to my Father the king.

"Father." and then I turned to my Father the dead. "Other Father" I said. They mumbled their hello's.

"Now that our recent bride is all settled in and fed let's get started." Father the king addressed the ten other people in the room. "Where to begin... Oh yes, the appearance of a dead man at his formerly kidnapped daughters wedding. Well my formerly kidnapped daughters wedding.. The first question is how are you still alive?" He questioned. My dead father stood to address us.

"I wondered the same thing. I thought, wow, that's odd, I thought I was murdered. And then I looked over to my wife, who was still on the ground, and realized that oh my god I was murdered. So I looked around my house for my daughter and couldn't find her. I heard my wife wake up and we couldn't figure it out. Then to my surprise I heard that my daughter was being married off, and an even bigger surprise was that it was to the man that killed me and my wife. Let's just say i'm not too pleased about that." He said, directing the last part towards me. I just stared at him bored, looked over to Michelle who was standing in the corner waiting for orders, and nodded her over.

"Yes princess" She asked.

"Do me a favor and give me your arm." I smiled. She looked confused and slightly scared as she extended her arm towards me. I looked straight into my dead father's eyes as I bent my head towards her arm, I let my fangs slide out and still no response from him. I smiled as I got even closer to her arm. I felt her pulse jump with every second. I felt her soft skin under my lips as I kissed her wrist. "You are not my father" I said dropping Michelle's arm.

"I am too, what are you saying?" The man replied confused, but I noticed it didn't reach his eyes.

"I'm saying you are not my father." I said, boring into the man's eyes.

"Why would you think such a thing?" He replied.

"Because, my father raised me not to feed off of people, he was passionate about it, you didn't even flinch when I was about to feed from her. He would have gone ballistic. So... who are you sir." I asked. The man knew he had been defeated.

"My brother always did hate feeding, I should have caught that." He said, a large, evil smile coming to his face.

"You.. you are not allowed here. You need to leave immediately." I stammered. I knew all about this man, and I want nothing to do with him.

"Now that's not the homecoming that I want. Come give your uncle a big nice hug." His smile is starting to make my skin crawl. I need out. Needless to say, my day was ruined.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo sorry it's been so long. I have been trying to keep up with everything, but it's not working!!!! I was gonna leave you hanging on the feeding part but I couldn't do it. I love you guys!!! Thank you for reading.

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray