Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

My dear uncle Thomas.

I couldn't help but feel trapped. This is the man that my father warned me about. He told me about what he has done and what he would do to get his way and I am terrified of him. He moved closer to me and I took a step back.

"Do not come any closer Thomas." I warned. The guard now on alert.

"Thomas? That's very impersonal isn't it." He said, feigning hurt.

"You don't deserve my time. Guard make sure he is off of the grounds. I have to pack for school." I turned my back and began my exit.

"School?" The king said, disbelief in his voice. I turned to him.

"Yes, school. I have to go back next week.... summer will be over." The concept isn't that hard, is it?

"You are not going back to school..... You are a princess, and married now.." He stood and walked towards me.

"But, I have to go back." I don't understand why he is saying I can't.

"You will learn here." He put his hand on my back for comfort.

"I don't want to learn here father, I want to go back to school to see my friends and learn some vampire stuff...." I replied to him. He sighed.

"Lilly, you need to be here to be a princess...." He reasoned. I sighed, I really want to go back, I wonder how I can negotiate my way though this. I looked up to see Thomas still smiling at me.

"What is this piece of trash still doing here guard? I though I told you to remov..." I was cut off by the bodies of two of my guard members lying on the ground.

"I don't like being thrown out of places." He said softly, keeping eye contact.

"Then leave, before I personally throw you out. I can take you." I fiercely replied. I think I saw some fright pass through his eyes but it was brief.

"As you wish, my dear niece." He replied softly. I followed him to the doors of my mansion.

"If you killed them." I started.

"I did not kill them, they were just a bit....... tired." He smiled, walking lazily down the driveway towards the gates. I closed the doors and used my vamp speed to go to my injured men. I bent down to roll them over. There was some blood, but they were healing. It looks like he crushed their windpipes and they coughed up some blood before they passed out. I took a seat next to them, I will sit here until they wake up. I won't abandon my people... and I won't let Thomas win.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. this update is short, but you didn't have to wait as long as last time!!!!

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray