Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

Prove it

Well, they woke up. They weren't so happy to say the least. It took me almost an hour to calm them down. I finally got them to go back to their rooms and I gave them the day off, poor guys lost confidence in themselves. I'll have Cole go talk to them. I need to feed, I almost didn't stop with Michelle, so I think I will go to the kitchen.. i'm really hoping that no ones in there I really don't want to talk to anyone... I have to much to think about. Upon entering the kitchen I saw only one person in the room, Michelle. She was in the corner just crying. I walked over to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She looked terrified and flinched away from me.

"Michelle" I said in shock.

"Get away from me monster." She growled. What has gotten into her. I took a step back.

"Michelle, what's wrong? What did I do?" I asked gently.

"You tried to feed from me! You tried to steal my blood! You promised me! You promised me...." She ended in sobs.

"I would never feed from you Michelle, I was making a point. If I was going to feed from you I would have. You mean to much to me." I reasoned. She stopped sobbing and just stared at me, silently crying.

"You need to feed." She said deadpanned. She walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bag of blood, She punctured a hole in the bag and poured the blood over herself. Holy shit. I felt the animal rising.

"Prove it." She said, connecting eyes with me. I felt the black start to seep into my eyes. I have to fight it. There was movement in my peripheral, I could smell Cole. He knew what was going on. Every vampire in the place knows that something is happening.

"Lilly." He stated, trying to bring me back.

"Cole, I have to do this." I told him, trying to fight it.

"Lilly, you aren't strong enough for this right now." He said, stepping closer.

"COLE" I growled. He stopped. I kept staring into her eyes.

"I won't hurt you." I said in labored pants. It's getting harder. She got a wicked smile and took a cup, broke it, and cut herself. I can't take it any more. I fell to the floor trying to get away from it, I can't take it.

"COLE, GET HER OUT OF HERE!" I screamed. Within seconds she was gone. I was left on the floor panting. A red trickle of liquid made its way to me, it touched my fingers and I devoured the sweet red blood, licking my fingers until there was nothing left. I need more... I need blood. Why is she doing this? What is going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
EHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE KILL ME I KNOW!!!!! There would be more but I have to go to work.

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray