Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

Senses

"Thank you so much for coming." I said, welcoming in an old friend of mine. He was one of the few people my childhood parents let come around, he was like an uncle to me.

"Any thing for you my beautiful flower" He kissed my forehead and almost lept back, flinching.

"Are you ok?" I moved forward to touch him and he jerked back from me again. My face a mask of confusion.

"Sorry, you... you just have so much grief running through you." He said shaking his head.

"I'm so sorry uncle Davy." I apologized and took a step back. He sighed and gave me a sad smile.

"Shall we?" He swept his arm through the air.

"Oh, yes." I turned and went into the meeting room. I heard the deep breath Davy took when we entered. I stood before the room ready for the address.

"My lovely honored guests, this is David Murray, he will help me determine who the killer is, he is going to walk around the room slowly, he will touch you and if he gives me the all clear you are allowed to leave. Understand?" I heard murmurs of agreement throughout the room and nodded at Davy. He slowly went through the room clearing out people.

"You are ok." And they left one by one. "You have guilt... but it's not the murder guilt.... it's an... infidelity guilt." He gave a sympathetic glance at the vampire's mate.

"You screwed her didn't you! You guilty bastard!" She yelled.

"She seduced me!" The man yelled back, pleadingly. Davy quickly scooted around the fighting couple. She angrily looked at me for approval to leave and I nodded, she took her mate by the arm and out they went.

The room was completely cleared, all but two people. The queen and Michelle. The humans were allowed back into the mansion after I had fed because it was safe.... from me at least. Uncle Davy stood in front of the two.

"They both share guilt. I can feel it wafting off of them, but the guilt's are different. One of these ladies are the killer and the other has made a huge mistake. Shall we find out who?" He asked stepping forward towards the woman. Only one flinched back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't you want to know who did it???? HUH HUH HUH? Next chapter :)

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray