Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

The killer

A gasp escaped my lips.

"Mom?" I didn't even try to hide the pain in my voice. She knows the laws, I don't want to have to kill my own mother.

"I know baby. I know. Don't feel so bad about it, it was just a matter of time until I snapped." She stood up and walked over to me, I took a step back away from her in defiance. She didn't even look surprised.

"Why did you do it? Mom! How could you do that! I need you, you know I have to kill you, I just got you...... why?" The tears began to fall down my face, I couldn't help but break down... it has to be public, like this wasn't hard enough.

"I couldn't take the abuse anymore.. I'm so sorry baby." She began to cry.. I ran into her embrace.

"I can fix this, I can change the rules, please!" I can't kill her!

"If it happens before the law changes the change would be invalid. It's ok, I need to face judgement." She just held me closer.

"Please, mom.... I can't loose you too!" I sobbed into her arms.

"You will never loose me... I will always be here for you, just think about me and i'll be here." She smiled and stepped out of the embrace. The arms of my husband wrapped around me in comfort, but all I could think about was how I have to lose my mother tomorrow, and it will be at my own hands. Tomorrow is not going to be a good day....
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys..... I am SOOOOOOOOOO sorry for how long it has taken me to update, I just moved and got WIFI. It is my first night in my apartment and I HAD to update for you.. It is way to short.. I know. I promise more soon, I just have to get the rest of the way unpacked. I love you all soooo much!

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray