Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

Judgment day

I haven't slept at all, there is no need for sleep.... today is the day that I kill my own mother. Not many daughters get to say that... or want to say that. I can feel Cole moving in the bed next to me, his sleep is restless but i'm not going to rouse him, he needs his sleep. I can't stay here any longer.. I have to get up and do something... anything to get my mind off of what is to come. I can hear the square filling up with people, all here to see the queen die. The woman that they all admired and loved a day ago they are here to watch her own daughter kill. I hope that they will never turn on me like that while I am ruling.

"Are you awake beautiful?" I heard Cole whisper

"I can't sleep" I replied snuggling closer to him.

"I can't blame you" He wrapped his arms around my waste and pulled me even closer.

"I don't think I can do this." I said beginning to sob again.

"She doesn't blame you, you know? She knew what she as doing before she did it. And personally if it were me I would be happy that it was you that was going to serve me justice and not someone who would not really care or show no mercy."

"I know, but Ii just wish it wasn't my mom that I have to execute."

"It will be alright baby, just breathe."

"Easier said than done" I said, moving away from him, gearing up for the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey yall, i'm so sorry that I haven't been writing. I kind of lost my passion for this story and I think I might have gotten it back. More soon!

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray