Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

Displaced.

"O.K. tours over, here's your dorm." He said pointing at a door. I opened it and gasped. "your private dorm" He said rolling his eyes and sighing.

"oh" I said in admiration.

"yep, so I'm gonna take a nap" He said opening the door across the hall.

"um, you live across the hall?" I asked him confused.

"yes. it's better to protect you if I live across the hall, so they put your room there and they decorated it fit for a princess." He replied tiredly, I cringed at the word princess.

"Oh, ok.... thanks" I said going in to explore. The walls were red with black trim, the bed was a four post with wispy curtains hanging off, the bed was redwood with gold inlay, the bedspread was black and red. It was all so beautiful, I had a private bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub, it was all white marble. My closet was as big as another room and filled with all kinds of clothes, different sections for different occasions. Jewelry and shoes were on one far wall, and was it stocked. There were alot of mirrors and lights and make-up. I went back into the main room to find a computer desk with a desk computer, but on my bed was a beautiful laptop with a red bow on it. I looked up to find a flat screen, I had only seen these things on my old box T.V. that had a rabbit ear antenna on it. There was even a small kitchen in my room. It was more like a house than a dorm. I decided to take a nap before exploring my food options.

~Cole~

I opened the door and saw a pissed off dude looking at me.

"Cole, why are you in my room?" He asked raising an eyebrow... a pierced eyebrow. "I'm waiting for the poor bastard that is going to be rooming with me" He said with a chuckle.

"um, surprise" I muttered. Nick's eyes got wide and he cursed.

"your fucking kidding me right?" He said jumping up from his chair and looking outraged.

"I'm just about as thrilled as you are Cruelstorm" I said almost in a growl.

"Don't use my last name Sterling." Nick replied in just as mean of a tone.

"fine Nick I have to watch out for the new girl, that is the ONLY reason I am here, if it was up to me... I would be in my own dorm again enjoying a whore on my lap." I said plopping down on my bed.

"That's nice, but why are you watching the new girl? She doesn't seem that into you" He chuckled recalling the incident in the hall.

"She'll come around, and because as head of the Vampire Assassins I have been told to watch her." I responded, I couldn't tell him if I wanted to, It would kill me.... unless the secret was broken and I can only tell after she has broken the seal of our commitment.

"Sure..." He said sitting back down and looking for stuff on the T.V. I got bored so I went over to her room, she didn't answer her door so I just used the extra key that I was given and started watching her T.V. it was freaking nice in here. I could see her in the bed, just a lump through he curtains. What makes me want her? The fact that she's the princess.. or the fact that she refused me. Either way, i'm gonna get her and there's nothing she can do about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, it's pretty late and I have to work in the morning :( <------ BOOM!! that was me shooting myself in the freaking head! lol comment and stuff :)