Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

Who haven't you screwed?

I heard something as my nap was waning. It sounded like a T.V. but I know for a fact I didn't turn it on so I know that I didn't leave it on. It smells like.... Cole? But he's napping in his own room, and it's probably just me from when I carried him. I carefully peak out of my curtains because I see movement. Some one is sitting on my chair. I can't smell them. My fangs protrude and I go into attack mode. My breathing becomes silent and I can see the person crystal clear... well the back of them, they look familiar but with my instincts coming out I don't really process it. I am at the person's neck in less than a breath. I feel two strong hands grip my shoulders and throw me down, I don't register a face, I never do with my victims. I feel air born and come crashing down. I sprung back up and barely heard him.

"It's me! calm down!" A guy's voice yelled. My vision cleared a bit and I saw him towering over me. "LILLY STOP!" He yelled again, I caught his eyes and felt myself slack... I just attacked Cole. I smiled and flipped him off his feet, pinning him down. "Lilly calm down!" He said looking frightened.

"I am calm...now" I said snapping my teeth at him and smiling. He rolled his eyes and gently tossed me over so he could get up. I jumped up retracting my fangs and headed towards the kitchen.

"I thought you were going to kill me" He said coming over angrily.

"I was. You shouldn't sneak in on me, I was taught to kill then ask questions... If you didn't use my name I probably would have." I said bending down to look into my fridge.

"How are you so calm about this?" He asked shaking his head.

"you aren't a bloody heap on my new carpet... so there is nothing to be upset about." I smiled at him turning back around to the food in front of me. I grabbed lunch meat (ham), Velveeta cheese slices, butter and bread. I turned to the stove and grabbed a pan, I then buttered up some bread and slapped some ham and cheese on there putting them in the pan and cooking them, I then searched for two plates, I made him two and me one. I'm not that hungry. I set them on the plates and slid his to him.

"um... what is this?" He asked confused.

"food, eat it. I know for a fact you haven't eaten real food since you kidnapped me." I told him taking a bite of my food while I was putting the ingredients away.

"how did you-" He asked grabbing one of his sandwiches

"you have been with me all but about a half an hour and I don't think you grabbed anything to eat but a few girl's faces... those aren't too filling. Next we have to find some.. other food" I said hesitant of talking about blood.

"ok...." He said taking a bite and then another.. then just eating the sandwich faster and faster till it was gone. He looked up at me with these big bright eyes.

"I guess you like it" I said finishing my last bite.

"um, yes. I'm coming over here for dinner from now on!" He said grabbing his other sandwich. I took his plate and mine to the sink, grabbing the other dishes on my way over. I started washing up.

"i'm going to go get... the other food" He said sensing my hesitation with the subject.

"ok" I said not looking at him. I heard the door close and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "uh-uh, not happening" I told myself as I finished cleaning the last plate. I will not even think about him like that. ever.

~Cole~

I walked out of the room as calm as possible, I have never ever felt so helpless in my LIFE! I'm the goddamn head of the Vampire Assassins and I let her attack me... worse.. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP HER! I froze!

"Hey Cole, looking for something.. or someone to do?" Fiona asked, her boobs were practically falling out ready for me to grab them.

"oh, i'm looking for someone" I winked. She giggled and attached herself to my face. I went back to my actual room, I think that Lilly will be ok for a little while while i'm.. occupied.

"Good, because I was scared that you had gone celibate for the new girl." She said almost pouting.

"and give up your sexy ass? No thank you" I said sliding us into the door and heading straight for the bed.

"that's what I thought" she said taking off the little bit of clothing she had on.... I suppose you know what happens next... unless you are all sad little prudes.

"OK, you know the drill get dressed and get out." I said smiling sweetly.

"of course" She said tiredly, she gathered her things and I suddenly remembered what I had left to do in the first place. I got dressed and flipped out my lights looking back on my private dorm.... damn. I turned around and came face to face with a smiling Lilly.

"I hope she wasn't the meal, you can be such a pig when it comes to feeding huh." She said sarcastically.

"I .. got sidetracked.." I said blushing. I have never blushed in the presence of a girl before. I quickly change back to a mocking expression.

"I bet. but before I start murdering people can we please go find me something to drink?" She asked. I just nodded and started walking, I heard a chuckle behind me.

"What?" I asked turning around. She just pointed to my foot, I looked down and my eyes went wide... horror struck me as I see the condom stuck to my shoe. I quickly grab it off my foot and throw it into the hall trash can wiping my hands on my pants and starting back down the hall, she was still chuckling... damn it.

"At least you are safe" She said, I could tell she was holding back laughter.

"shut up" I grumbled throwing open the blood bank doors. We stepped inside and I saw the receptionist, I stalked over to her desk and signed our names.

"what's got your dick in a pickle?" She huffed. Oh she was a fun fuck.

"nothing" I huffed back.

"Whatever" She said standing up and grabbing two pints of blood for each of us. She handed me mine with a wink and thrust Lilly's at her. It annoyed me, and I could feel Lilly's agitation.. thanks to our... bond. I ran to Lexi with the vampire speed I know she hates, she gasped and stepped back.

"I expect you to be nice to her... understand?" I asked her glaring. She just nodded her head, a little bit of her light dimming. Fucking fairies.... no, they aren't like one inch little things, and they aren't evil or nice.. they are like normal bitchy people..... Just green thumbs... and small hands, oh her hands... and nimble... and fast. Ok enough of this before I just jump her right here. I step back. "good" I smiled biting the bag and drinking it. Lilly just stares at it.

"What are you.. retarded?" Lexi asked, Lilly started to get angry and I glared at Lexi. She quickly rethought her words. "I mean is there a problem.. sweety" She said, it looked like it physically hurt her to be nice.

"yea.. i've never.." Lilly started.

"um, it's fine.. i've got it." I said grabbing Lilly's blood and then her hand, we went back to her room leaving a confused Lexi behind... that reminds me, her ass... phenomenal.

~Lilly~

He rushed us out of there quickly, and I was about to hit that bitch! The look on Cole's face told me he knew I wanted to also. We got back to the room and he went straight to the kitchen,

"sorry, I forgot you haven't had this nasty shit yet." He said grabbing a bowl and pouring the blood in to them then sticking them in the microwave for ten seconds.

"yea.." I stated looking down embarrassed.

"it's ok... i'm here to help you." He said to sweetly for him... something's up.

"it beeped" I said after he didn't move.

"I know" He sighed grabbing it out of the nuke and pouring some in a glass. I took a sip. It was nasty.

"eww" I said putting it back down.

"Drink" He demanded.

"but it's gross.... can't I get a cow... or donor?" I asked him crinkling my nose a the red liquid.

"sure princess, let me find a place on campus for a cow.. or someone willing to be sucked on..... not" He said rolling his eyes.

"don't call me princess." I said pushing it away.

"it's worse cold, so you better try and get used to it" He said drinking his second pint and throwing away the package.

"fine." I said chugging the nasty crap. I then grabbed the bowl and created a spout with the rim chugging it too. He just stared at me, I wiped the blood off of my face and threw the plastic bowl at him. "happy?" I asked getting up and plopping on the couch.

"immensely" He said rolling his eyes. "i'm gonna go see some friends, you should find some" He smiled.

"yea, who haven't you screwed?" I asked sweetly.

"let's see... you." He smiled seductively, next thing I know he' s in front of me his finger tracing my jaw line. "unless you want to change that" He winked.

"in your dreams" I stated keeping my face blank.

"already had that dream. your a good fuck babe" He said getting closer to my face, testing me.

"bite me" I said snapping my teeth.

"Sure" He said going at my neck, I put both hands on his chest and pushed as hard as I could, he flew through the air and hit my door busting it and the wall around it, but it didn't stop there, he hit the door across the hall and took it out too.

"What the fuck?!?" I heard a guy yell. I rushed out of my room and into the next one putting my foot on his chest while he contemplated what just happened.

"next time you hit on me, remember I hit back, but not the same kind of hit, and I hit hard." I smiled, I looked up to see a confused guy, his pierced eyebrow rose and his pale blue eyes staring at me in disbelief. His hair wasn't too short and the front swept into his unpierced eyebrow, his skin was milky white with a pink tint, he had all black on, skinny jeans and a tight muscle shirt, I can tell he's not a jock but not a complete loser. He inspected the situation then his beautiful red lips twisted into a smile his fang bumps showing.

"You must be the new girl" He said walking over and offering his hand.

"Lilly" I smiled shaking his hand, never letting my foot up, I could tell that Cole was getting annoyed. I heard the headmaster behind me gasp. The hot guy looking up quickly and letting go of my hand so I could turn around, meaning I had to take my foot off Cole, who jumped up and glared at me.

"Nick" The hot guy whispered beside me. I just smiled at him and turned to face the headmaster.

"Lilly, Cole...oh and Nick" She said assessing the situation. "let me guess, Lilly and Cole had a lovers quarrel" She smiled knowing it would get under our skin. Nick just looked shocked.

"no, he hit on me... so I hit him." I replied looking innocent.

"You can't do that in your... situation." She said her glance flicking to Nick, I could tell we had an audience in the hall too.

"I'm sorry mam' I will fix this myself." I replied, I had to learn to do something when I was in isolation, I learned how to build houses.

"Good, that way I don't have to give you detention, The materials will be here shortly, Cole get cleaned up.. you are needed in training...obviously" She said whispering the last word. I could visibly see him tense up.

"I'll be back later to check on you" He said not even looking at me.

"ok" I smiled cheerily.

"what the hell was that? I've never seen the head master like that about a situation like that... and believe me, I've been in alot of those situations." He said looking at me like i'm an alien.

"that's for me to know..." I smiled starting to walk back to my room

"and me to find out?" He asked loudly.

"no, just for me to know" I said over my shoulder, reaching my room and grabbing a blanket tacking it up for a makeshift door, I then got dressed for work. Bright pink and yellow sports bra, white wife beater and black short shorts, it should keep my cool and not get in my way. I was feeling good, the blood in this place may suck but it does its job. There was a knock on my wall a few minutes later and I walked over to the curtain pulling it back, revealing a man holding a clipboard.

"Lilly Thorn?" He asked me, he looked like he was undressing and groping me with his eyes.

"yes, and if you don't stop thinking about doing me i'm gonna put you through more than two walls." I smiled sweetly and taking the clipboard signing my name. He just stared at me for a few moments then jumped as Nick chuckled behind him.

"She'll do it." He said shrugging.

"i'm.. um... your supplies are here" He said taking the clipboard and walking away quickly.

"wow, what a perv" I said rolling my eyes, I gently tugged down my blanket and tossed it onto my bed, I saw Nick's eyes get wide as he took in my room.

"holy shit chick" He said still gawking.

"I know right" I smiled pushing past him so he could gawk while I got to work. I saw his was just plain white with standard dorm stuff in it... I kind of felt bad, I have to get him something cool to put in there as my way of apologizing for breaking his dorm with Cole. hehe.

"Um, I just came over to see if you wanted some help" He said turning back to me.

"naw i'm good, but feel free to hang out in my dorm and do whatever...." I told him picking up my supplies.

"thanks" He said stepping in and going straight to the T.V. he looked like he was in heaven. He got up and opened the cabinet, his eyes got wide again and he turned to me, I was taking measurements. "do you mind if I..." He said holding up a weird looking hand held remote sorta thing.

"sure, I don't know what it is...." I said, I guess that was the wrong thing to say, he just kind of stared at me again.

"what?" He asked slowly.

"Never seen one in my life" I replied.

"oh, well this is an X-box..... if you haven't seen one why is it in your dorm?" He asked settling in and messing with the remote thing.

"uh, wealthy family must have gotten it for me" I said nonchalantly.

"cool family" He said losing all interest in me and playing withe the remote thing. I just rolled my eyes and got to work.

~Cole~

"She threw me through two fucking walls Alex" I said throwing the three-hundred pound weight at the padded wall.

"you pissed her off" He said picking it up and throwing it at me. I easily caught it and threw it at the wall again. The process happening again,.

"two. fucking. walls" I said throwing it hard enough to leave an indent in the padding.

"and you didn't stop her? what were you guys doing anyways?" He asked throwing the weight at me.

"I froze, I can't hit her.... I was... trying to get into her pants" I told him throwing it at the floor and walking to another exercise.

"wait. she shut you down?" He asked, I could tell he was trying not to laugh.

"yes." I said grabbing the weight bar and putting on easily five hundred pounds.

"wow, I didn't think anyone but-" He said, I cut him off.

"-Don't you dare say that bitches name" I said, fangs protruding and I angrily put the bar back up.

"sorry man." He said putting his hands up in surrender.

"I'm going to go check on her, wanna come along?" I asked him, I don't think I can be alone with her right now.

"sure, I wanna see what this girl looks like" He said grabbing a towel and wiping off his sweat. We walked down her hall and I saw her, swear dripping off of her, sports bra, white tank-top, and black short shorts, her hair was falling out of it's ponytail, I wanted to rip her clothes off right here in the hall. I couldn't breathe. I felt Alex tense up beside me and I wanted to smirk, but I couldn't, I was frozen.

"Stand there not breathing for another second and you might die" She said not stopping to even look at us.

"This is the chick that put you through two walls?" Alex asked obviously amazed.

"yes." I said getting my breath and cockiness back.

"damn" He said starting to walk towards her, I also started to walk.

"what can I do for you today?" She asked putting her Spackle down. Alex was about to make a suggestive comment but then looked at the wall and thought better of it, I know him better then he knew himself.

"Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself" He said putting his hand out, she set down her tools and gave him a handshake.

"i'm L-"

"Lilly, I know... believe me, i'm Alex" He said beaming. "Cole's best friend and partner in crime" Alex said still not letting go of her hand.

"nice to meet you, now if you don't mind letting go of my hand I want to get this wall done and start work on Nick's" She said pulling away, Alex's face looked almost disappointed.

"yea, no prob" He said.

"if you don't mind we are gonna hang in your dorm..." I said waiting for a reply.

"no prob, just don't mess with my underwear drawer! Nick is in there playing with the X-box or something like that" She said. I don't know why I got so mad at this. The fact that Nick was in her room just ticked me off. Alex could tell because he grabbed my arm. I quickly pulled away and walked into her room, Nick glanced up then went back to playing the X-box.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I demanded.

~Lilly~

Cole just busted in like he owned the place, Alex gave me an apologetic glance before stepping into my room.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Cole demanded, pissing me off.

"What I told him he could, who the hell do you think you are going around acting like my father." I demanded back. I could tell he looked apprehensive, Alex looked worried beside him.

"your protector" He said fiercely

"Get out" I said angrily.

"no." He countered.

"Do I need to throw you out.. again?" I asked him, letting the venom drip in my words.

"do it" He said getting as close to my face as he could.

"Cole" I heard Alex say grabbing his arm.

"yea Cole, listen to your friend." I said smirking.

"Cole let's go, you need to cool down" Alex said tugging on his arm, this time Cole backed down glaring at me until he was out of sight, I turned around and ran into Nick, his hands grabbing my hips to steady me.

"Thanks" I said looking down.

"hey, don't hide your eyes, they are too pretty for that." He said softly, he tilted my head up and I got lost in his eyes.

"I.. i've got to get back to work" I said breaking away and getting back into the hall, where there was an angry whore waiting for me. Can't I just get a break?

"Hey bitch, who the hell do you think you are throwing my boyfriend like that?" She asked, her hands on her whoreish waist.

"first off, call me a bitch again and it will you be going through the walls, second off what makes him your boyfriend?" I asked already laughing at her in my head, she looked kind of frightened at my first off.

"if you lay a hand on me i'll call my daddy, and because he told me he only makes love to me now" She said

"call your daddy, we'll see how that goes, and you don't look like the girl he was with earlier today... unless you can change slut suits" I smiled at her shocked face.

"what?" She squealed.

"oops" I said picking up my Spackle and Spackler. She just waved her hands in a pouting manner and huffed her way down the hall, her hips moving enough that if she swung a little bit harder she would hit the walls. When did I learn to be bitchy? I turned around to find Nick smirking at me.

"what?" I asked innocently.

"I'm starting to like you more and more every second" He smiled walking back into the room, I couldn't stop smiling after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
REALLY REALLY LONG CHAPTER! I started it at work and just got done like a long time after I got off, so I better get some comments :) Thanks for reading!!!