Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

Dummy head!

~Cole~

She... she is a bitch you know that? I can't fucking stand her, and Nick, who the hell does he think he is? Do you know that she called me an asshole? Asshole no one calls me an asshole and gets away with it." I said, ok so I know that i'm throwing a fit and overreacting but seriously, how am I supposed to protect her when she's being like this.

"Dude, just cuz you have to protect her doesn't mean you have to be her dad" Alex said munching on some Doritos.

"Fuck you." I replied grabbing the chips and eating them.

"I'm just saying" He said grabbing them back and running into my bathroom. I ran over there and pounded on the door.

"Open. the. door." I said threateningly.

"no. you'll kill me" Alex replied, crunching of chips in the background.

"Alex, I would never ever kill you" I said trying to bring him out so I could wring his neck.

"I don't believe you" He replied still crunching.

"Dammit Alex, if you don't come out of my bathroom and give me my chips right now i'm going to murder you with my bare fucking hands" I said losing my cool. All of a sudden my door busted open to a mad looking Lilly.

"What the hell do you think you are doing threatening Alex for? He didn't do anything to you.. why would you want to hurt that poor kid? He is nothing but nice to anyone." She rambled.

"He.. I... really Alex?you called Lilly?" I asked not believing this is happening to me.

"uh yes. She's the only person who can stop you from killing me" Alex said still munching.

"I wasn't going to kill him... I was only going to maim him" I responded smiling sweetly.

"You won't touch him. Come on out Alex" She said, the door creaked open and a growl came out of my throat making the door slam shut, She glared and growled at me, I immediately felt a scared sensation and put my hands up. I have only been scared once in my life.... I hate her.

"Is it safe?" Alex asked

"yes, come out honey" Lilly said sweetly. The door opens and he comes out still eating my goddamn chips.

"Thanks Lilly" He said hiding behind her. I have never seen him like this.

"No problem sweet heart." She said turning to me. "Do not harm him." She said, he just smiled smugly at me from behind me. "and you quit being smug about this because I won't always come to your rescue" She told him, his face dropped and he looked guilty.

"sorry" He muttered, still behind him, the thing that sucks.. I have to obey her. I just nod my head... even if I have to obey her doesn't mean I can't argue with her.

"You can be a total.... bitch you know that?" I told her, her eyebrows raising and she looked like she was about to hit me.

"Did you just call me a bitch?" She asked, her authority coming out, but she still had her working clothes on so it just made her hotter.

"nope I called the wall a bitch" I said sarcastically.

"well you're an asshole" She smiled

"you're a slut" I countered

"you're a douche bag" She said smugly.

"you're a thunder cunt" I replied creatively

"you're a jack ass" She said cocking her head

"well you're a.. you're a.. dummy face!" I said, not able to stop myself, the look on everyone's face proves to me that I just lost this argument.

"dummy face?" She said breaking down laughing with everyone else.

"shut up" I say. I know i'm pouting now but I don't care. It just makes me so mad.... how could I say something so stupid?

"it's ok sweetheart, i'll go get your play toys and put some Elmo on for you to watch." She said cracking up again.

"Fuck you guys!" I yelled stomping to the door.

"watch your language young man, I may have to give you a spanking" She said in between breathing.

"I might like it" I retorted stupidly, slamming my door and heading down the hall... I needed to get laid before I kill something... or someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEHE!!! I had to do it. HAD TO! Tell me what you think guys :)