Status: Revising

Days Passing

Day 2

I wave good bye to Bridget. She's the last to leave the steps, leaving me alone to my own thoughts.

I sit with my lower back against the stairs, and I'm facing the direction of the park.

It was a nice beautiful day. I look up to the sky and watch as the clouds slowly make their way across the sky.

Except for cars passing by and a bird here and there, it was quiet. I liked it, it was very relaxing. It had been hectic at my house lately, so this was a nice change.

I turn my head to the sidewalk as I hear a twig snap under someone's foot. It's the couple from the other day. Kaela and Charlie are their names, if I'm not mistaken.

They're holding hands with their bodies close as they walk. They are both smiling, and Charlie is whispering something into Kaela's ear. Kaela smiled and then whispered something back. This continued as they made their way back down the sidewalk.

When they were passing me, Kaela glanced at me, and she smiled, and gave a small nod, before continuing on.

I smiled and looked to the ground. They were the cutest couple that I had ever seen, and what I had heard from other people. Charlie was supposed to be this really tough bad boy, but from what I have seen, he seems like a big ole teddy bear.

I giggle at the thought as I watch an ant crawl into one of many cracks that were in the sidewalk. I look back up to see Peter standing in front of me. I smile and he sits down next to me.

"Hey Milly, what's up."

"Just staring at the ground."

"Sounds like fun.."

"You know it!" He laughs then continues on.

"Robbie is having a party tonight.. Do you wanna go?"

"Eh, I'm not much of the party type. You would have more fun without me there."

"Oh shut up. Now you have to go. I'll be at your house at six. See ya then." He pecked my cheek, then got up and left.

For a moment I stared after his retreating figure. I sighed to myself and got up. I headed home myself.

I walked into the small house yelling that I was home. I got no answer in response. I'm sure someone was here, and they just didn't answer. There was always someone at my house, whether they lived here or not.

I made my way to my home, and collapsed on my bed. I closed my eyes for a moment.

I heard noises and my eyes opened. I got up. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 4:20. I decided I should probably start getting ready for that damned party.

I know I said that I wouldn't go to the party, but once Peter has his mind set on something then there's no changing it. He was such a stubborn mule.

I jumped into the shower. 15 minutes later I was out and in front of my closet thinking about what I should wear. Since it was just a party, I decided it didn't have to be anything extremely fancy.

I grabbed a pair of my nicer jeans, and a red, off the shoulder top. I grabbed my black flats, and slipped them on. I went over to the full body mirror I had on my closet door. I grabbed my eyeliner, and mascara and applied them.

I grabbed a couple bucks from my secret stash, just in case something came up. I made sure my phone was in my pocket as well. I grabbed my silver heart necklace I always wore. I put it on, and gave myself a final look in the mirror.

I looked good, I'll admit. My hair had already dried to it's natural wave, so I left it alone. I looked at the time and saw that it was 5:50, so I had ten minutes to spare.

I went out to the main room of my house and saw some of my family there, and some non family there.

"You look pretty honey, plans tonight?" My mom asked, as she came in from the kitchen.

"Peter is dragging me to a party."

"Well have fun, and don't be back too late, okay?" I nodded, and then there was a knock at the door.

I went over and answered it.

"Hey Peter."

"Hey Milly.. You look great!" I blushed and smiled.

"Thanks Peter.. Welp let's get going then." He nodded and hooked our arms together. I shut the door behind me, and we were on our way.

Robbie didn't live that far from me, so we walked. It was still light outside, so it was all good.

We walked in a comfortable silence to Robbie's house. We turned onto Robbie's block, and saw lots of cars pulled onto the side of the curve.

From what I could see and hear, people were already there, loud and probably drunk. I sighed, and continued walking.

We walked up his driveway, and walked right on in to the house. The houses lights were all dimmed, the music was loud, and there was people everywhere.

We had to push through to find Robbie. Peter spotted him over by the drinks. I saw him as well... I saw him making out with Bridget. I couldn't help but shake my head at the two.

It wasn't even dark outside yet and people had already lost their heads.

Peter still made his way to him. Once there he pulled Robbie away from Bridget, and started talking to him. I grabbed a drink, and took a sip.

Bridget made her over to me.

"Hey Milly."

"Hey Bridge."

"Did you just get here."

"Yeah, how long have you been here?"

"I help Robbie set up."

"Are you two together?"

"Nah, just buddies." She winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

I looked over Bridget. She really was a pretty girl. Her big blue eyes stood out the most. Her curly blond hair flowed down to her back. She wore a short black dress with black flats.

I could definitely say that Bridget was one of the more prettier girls in the community.

"You wanna dance?" I looked over to Peter, and nodded. I sat my drink down on the table, and followed him out to the back.

There were even more people out there. There was a small patio which had been declared a dance floor. Four big speakers had been placed around the patio, so the music could be heard better.

Peter dragged me to the middle of the patio, and we started dancing. Peter was my friend, so I restrained myself from grinding my body into his.

Instead we both just jumped around like fools, but it was so much fun.

While jumping I noticed them. It was Kaela and Charlie, they were off in a corner of the patio, talking with some other guy.

Charlie looked over to Kaela. He bent down and said something in her ear. She turned her head to him and nodded. He grabbed her hand and brought on to the dance floor.

The music had just changed to a slower song than before and people were starting to couple off. I watched as Charlie grabbed Kaela's waist and pulled her to him.

I was pulled from my stalker habits, when Peter grabbed me around my waist and pulled me to him.

I looked to him and smiled. I put my arms around his neck and swayed with him to the music.

When the song was over, we left the dance floor and went back inside. That's when I lost Peter. The crowds of people were against us, and they separated the two of us.

I went back over to the drinks table and got myself another drink. I wasn't stupid enough to pick up my drink from before. Anything could have happened to it while I was off dancing.

I gulped down that drink. I was then grabbed and pulled back to the dance floor by Hannah and Bridget.

I laughed and started dancing. Hannah looked off and pointed.

I looked to where she was pointing, and saw four guys there. They were staring at the three of us. I knew exactly what Hannah wanted to do.

She and Bridget quickly went to one another and started grinding. I left them alone. That wasn't my thing. If I wanted a one night stand I might do that.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and saw that it was already 10:00. Time really does fly when your having fun.

I was getting tired anyways. I went in search for Peter, and found him on the front lawn drunk as hell.

I sighed to myself, and grabbed him. I though his arm around my shoulders and steadied him against me.

"Hey Peter let's go home."

"NOOOOO! I want too stay and partAYYY!" He yelled. He got a few hoots from random people.

"No come on."

"Fine, you, you party pooper." He laughed at himself.

I decided to go to my house. My mom wouldn't care if Peter stayed over, he had before, and it would be bad if he went home drunk. His parents got kind of strict about that.

I went through the front door, and saw people sleeping everywhere. There were two people on the couch and four on the floor. I shook my head and made my way to my room.

"Ooooo YAY a slumber Party!!" Peter said in a ridiculously high voice.

We made it to my room, and I laid him down on my bed. I went back to the kitchen to grab some Advil and a glass of water.

I went back to my room, and saw that Peter had curled up into a bed on one side of the bed. I shook my head and put the Advil and water on the night stand by my bed.

I grabbed a night outfit, and went to the bathroom to change. I came back and Peter was in the same position.

I got into bed on the opposite side of Peter and snuggled into my covers. I was half way asleep when I felt an arm come around my waist. Peter pulled me into his chest and nuzzled his face into my neck.

"I LOVE YOU MILLY!" I smiled and shook my head.

"Yeah I love you too Peter, now go too sleep."

"Okay!"

I was asleep within seconds
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is Milly's outfit -----> Party