Status: NOTE: This story has SEXUAL CONTENT IN IT . Do NOT read if you don't want sexual content , OR if you're HOMOPHOBIC . It has homosexual erotic love in it . ;3

You're the Only One...Aren't You?

Chapter 1: "Incomplete and All Alone"

Chapter 1: "Incomplete and All Alone"
[Jayy's P.O.V]

My eyes were closed, and my heart was skipping beats as I heard my bedroom door open. I heard soft footsteps towards me, and I could feel a presence a few feet away as the footsteps came to a hault.

"Hey," I heard a familiar voice whisper, "you awake, bro?" Of course - Dahvie fuckin' Vanity WOULD disturb me just as I was waking up - and just when I was about to decide to go back to sleep, too. I nodded faintly, too tired to even open my eyes. Knowing Dahvie, he was probably smiling at me.

"Do you want anything from the store," he questioned, sounding a bit amused. I only nodded slowly, and forced myself to speak, even though my throat was dry and my voice cracked a tiny bit. "I want some coca-cola," I was almost inaudible, but continued, "andddd...some cigarettes..." I opened my eyes slightly to see Dahvie smiling, and his nod as he started to walk towards the door. He vanished through the frame, the door closing behind him.

I slid back into the darkness that my subconcious beckoned me with - my dream world. It all became reality too quickly, however, when I was awoken by Dahvie's girlfriend, Savannah Savage. It had only felt like I was asleep a few minutes, and I became extremely pissed off as I sat up quickly, pushing her off of me.

"What in the hell are you doing? Why are you in my room," I asked her as I stood up and ran my fingers through my hair in frustration and exhaustion. Her lips curved slightly, creating a frown upon her "flawless face", as Dahvie would put it.

"That's not very nice, Jeremy," she replied, standing up and fixing her hair into a tight ponytail. I hadn't even noticed she was wearing lingerie, until she fixed the corset she had on. I only blinked a few times in confusion, then realized it was the same thing she'd been doing all week: trying to seduce me.

"Don't call me Jeremy. That's not my name any more. It's Jayy. Also, back off; just because Dahvie left to the store doesn't mean anything will happen between us," I stated clearly, and slowly, as I backed away from her because she was slowly making her way towards me. Soon we were out in the living room by the small couch. Savannah leaped on me and crushed her lips to mine, causing me to freeze in a moment of terror and shock.

I pushed her away from me, gently, because she was still my best friend's girlfriend, but I knew she'd persist. Arching my right eyebrow, I told her, "First off, you're dating my best friend, and secondly, honey, I'm gay." While I spoke to her, I started wiping my lips off, thinking to myself that her kisses were the poison she got Dahvie with - what she used to control him. I saw her frown and move closer to me, and I already knew what to expect next.

Savannah decided she was going to fold her arms around my neck and practically throw herself onto me. "Fuck fuck shit," I thought to myself, "what the fuck is she doing?! Dahvie's right there...but now he can see what she's been doing behind his back...and now I can tell him finally. He looks so hurt and pissed off...at both of us?! Does he actually think I WANT her all over me like this? Wait, did she really just say that I'm only saying I'm gay?" I pushed her rougher this time, not even flinching or anything when she fell backwards onto the little couch. Savannah frowned at me again, but this time a glare accompanied it. Choosing to ignore it, I folded my arms over my chest and shook my head at her. "I can't believe she just did that...but now I have to explain to Dahvie what's going on...great." Looking to Dahvie, I let a frown slip across my lips and hoped to God that he knew I was really sorry about the whole mess. I spaced out and just let myself explain to him, but snapped back to the current situation when I heard him reply to me.

"You truly are my best friend," I heard him say. The next thing I knew, Savannah walked past Dahvie and I down the long hallway to my right, and I figured now was the best time to go over and comfort Dahvie. I took a few long strides towards him, and allowed my arms to fold around his warm body. I could tell he was upset still, and he was so tense that I just closed my eyes and rested my chin on the top of his head gently, keeping him protectively wrapped in my embrace. I felt his arms coil themselves around my upper body, his hands finding a resting place upon my back, and I felt myself frown deeply as I heard him exhale into a deep sigh. I knew it wasn't a pretty night, so I spaced out up until Dahvie passed out in my arms on the couch while we watched a movie. The movie ended, and I looked down at him; I couldn't help it, but I smiled, happy knowing that he was at least safe and that maybe I could make him smile tomorrow. My eyes traced the almost invisable lines of worry that were left on his face, trailed across his cheek bones and his nose, down slowly...and I caught myself staring at his lucious lips - the lips that had taken in Savannah's seductive poison, the lips that spoke about everything our band stood for...and the lips that I desperately found myself wanting to press my own lips against. I shook the thoughts from my head, and looked up at the TV, staring at it mindlessly for what seemed like an eternity. I lost myself in my own thoughts.

"Why do I even want to kiss Dahvie? He's my best friend...my band mate... There's so many reasons not to try to kiss him, to think about being with him...Dahvie being straight should be a clue alone. He likes tits, and GIRL'S asses. That was enough of a reason, but I still...I still want to kiss him...just feel his lips against mine, his body pressed to mine like it was earlier. Hugging him is a gift enough. Being his friend is a gift enough. Being in his band is a gift enough..." It was at that point that I had enough of thinking and thought sleep would be my best bet - but I was wrong; so very, very wrong...

[Dahvie's P.O.V]

"Last night was so much fun, Dahvie." Jayy's voice? I opened my eyes slowly, and found myself cuddled up to a white wall. I was reluctant to turn around for some reason, but I couldn't control myself, so I turned myself to the left and froze, realizing I was in Jayy's room and not my own. Jayy was grinning, and he was only in his boxers laying next to me. My jaw dropped slightly and my eyes got huge as I realized that he had slipped his hand into my own boxers without me even realizing it, and was tracing along my member slowly. Instinctively I bit my lower lip gently, then quickly sat up and pulled away from him, pushing myself against the wall behind me and staring at Jayy in disbelief. I watched his smile fade quickly and be replaced with a frown, and he tilted his head a bit to his right.

"What's wrong," he asked quietly, seeming a bit upset that I had pulled away, "you enjoyed it last night..." I blinked slowly, not saying a word as my brain tried to process what he was suggesting. "I...I what," I stuttered finally, "But I don't...I don't even remember anything...and you know I'm straight, Jayy," I added softly, but regretted it as soon as I had said it. I watched Jayy's face twist into a mess of confusion, frustration, depression, pain, and maybe even a little bit of hate. It was painful for me to see him like this, as I watched a silent tear roll down his left cheek, and he just stared at me with his brown eyes. Damn...that means he stayed in bed with me rather than getting ready for the day - he didn't even have his contacts in.

"You...don't remember anything," he repeated faintly, his eyes seeming to get a bit darker and more distant, glazing over. He gave off a negative vibe of loneliness and hurt, and I felt it in my own heart. I reached out towards him, but he disappeared into thin air...that's when my eyes flashed open and I found Savannah leaning over me, both of us in my room. I blinked a little bit and rubbed my eyes tiredly as Savannah chirped a good morning to me. I smiled a bit up at her as she leaned in farther for a small peck on the lips. She giggled and practically hopped off the bed, twirling over to the door and opening it. "I'm going to go make some lunch," she told me, floating out of the doorway and down the hallway. I sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed the back of my head for a second, lost in thought about the dream I had of Jayy and I. "All these dark dreams gotta mean something," I thought to myself, not even smiling at my own lyrics.

I finally stood up and walked into the kitchen to be with Savannah. She walked over to me with a concerned look, wrapping her arms around my neck and standing on her tip toes to kiss me softly on the lips. "Baby," she said, frowning a bit as she looked up at me with her beautiful hazel eyes, "I really need you to go to the store and pick up some stuff for lunch, and dinner tonight. Please?" I kissed her on the forehead and nodded, a smile crossing my lips as I picked her up and gave her a gentle-as-can-be bear hug. My smile grew bigger as I heard her giggling in my ear, and I set her down and walked back down the hallway to my room to get ready. A few minutes later I was ready to go to the store, but I stopped in the living room to say goodbye to Savannah and get the grocery list from her. I kissed her again and walked out of the house and over to the car, getting in and driving off.

As I got to the store, I was pleased to find it relatively empty and got out of the car, locking it up and walking into the store with a cart I had grabbed. Half an hour into the grocery shopping, I had a bad feeling that Jayy might be in trouble, but I shrugged it off. I knew Savannah was there, and she would help him in any way that she could. Another half an hour passed, and the bad feeling crept up again, springing onto my nerves. 20 minutes more and I was distracted suddenly, hearing, "Dahvie? Dahvie Vanity," called out from a few yards behind me. I turned and looked, and saw a young boy and girl looking at me with huge round eyes, and smiles breaking out onto their faces. "Oh my God," the girl squealed quietly, and grabbed the boy's arm gently and quickly walked over to me, "can we please please PLEASE get a signature from you?"

I couldn't help but smile, "Yeah, of course," I replied, "Do you have a sharpie?" She shook her head and the boy frowned a bit. "No worries," I heard a woman say, and I looked up to see her walking towards us with a sharpie in her hand, "I always carry around one." She shrugged a bit, smiling as she handed it to me. I smiled back at her and took the All The Rage CD case the girl was handing me, signing it and handing it back to her, then taking the notebook the boy handed me and signed it as well, giving it back to him. "Thank you so much," they both said at the same time, then laughed and ran back to the cart together with what seemed to be their mother walking behind them. I walked off to check out and quickly left the store, driving back home since I had been gone for almost an hour and 20 minutes. It took 20 minutes more to get home. I hopped out of the car and fled up the steps to the front door, my hand grasping the doorknob and turning it so quickly it was soundless, and I stopped dead in my tracks as I looked up.

I stared at her, at her lips pressed to his, in disbelief. I stared at his shocked expression, but he didn't move an inch. My jaw was locked tight, my teeth clentched, my hands balled up into fists, and my body stiff. I was stuck in place, having walked in on my girlfriend kissing my best friend. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, and she was in hot pink and black lingerie, and neither of them seemed to notice me standing there. Jayy pushed her away gently, arching his right eyebrow a bit, as he spoke.

"First off, you're dating my best friend," he started wiping his lips at this point, as if he was trying to clean off poison, "and secondly, honey, I'm gay."

She frowned at him and moved closer, now pressing her body against him as she draped her arms around the back of his neck. "But Jayy," she whispered in his ear, attempting to sound seductive and tempting, "Dahvie doesn't have to know," at this point she ran her finger tips along the inside of his thigh gently, "and I know you're just saying you're gay."

This time Jayy pushed her a little harder, causing her to stumble backwards and fall onto a small couch. She frowned, and glared at him, as he folded his arms over his chest and shook his head. I still stood there frozen, and Jayy finally noticed me; when he did, he frowned apologetically and then he muttered, "I'm sorry, Dahvie...she's been doing this kind of thing for about a week now, and I tried to tell you the other times it's happened, but you just always looked so happy together that I just couldn't...I couldn't do it." The last sentence was a whisper that I had to strain to hear, but it echoed through my mind, "I couldn't do it..." and then Savannah's voice, "Dahvie doesn't have to know..."

"You truly are my best friend," I heard myself say quietly, felt my jaw move and the words spill out, but I didn't sound like me, to myself. I looked at Savannah on the couch to my right, about six feet away. "Get your shit and get the fuck out, bitch," I told her slowly, my voice steady, yet stern.

"What the fuck ever," she replied casually, walking past Jayy and I to the long hallway on my left. Jayy walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me in a tight and comforting embrace. My arms instinctively wrapped around his upper body, my hands resting on his back as I sighed deeply; the betrayed feeling didn't start to settle until after we'd kicked her out of the house, but I didn't feel bad for kicking her out. I felt bad for Jayy, because he had to deal with me passing out on him during a movie.