Status: NOTE: This story has SEXUAL CONTENT IN IT . Do NOT read if you don't want sexual content , OR if you're HOMOPHOBIC . It has homosexual erotic love in it . ;3

You're the Only One...Aren't You?

Chapter 4: "Clubbed To Death!"

[Dahvie's P.O.V]

I just stood there, my eyes locked on to what I hoped was a fragment of my imagination. I even found myself praying I was possibly becoming delusional, and that perhaps she was just a silhouetted dream of mine - maybe even a memory I've had before. I thought she was gone, away for good - I thought my dreams had meant something, and maybe she wasn't coming back... "But if they didn't mean a thing, if they were just dreams...then that meant Jayy --" I shook the thought from my mind quickly, not even wanting to finish what it could have been. I took a step backward, turning my attention back to Savannah quickly, as she took a single step towards me. Savannah played her wicked smile, my eyes narrowed into a glare at her, but she seemed unaffected by it. "Awhh, what's wrong, Dahvie," she asked, her voice a mere whisper, yet you could almost feel the venom pulsing through her words, though they sounded innocent to untrained ears. My voice was low, coming out with an obvious hiss, "What are you doing here? This is trespassing - you don't live with us any more, and nor do you have any right to just walk into mine and Jayy's home." At my words, she laughed, now moving fairly quick to where I stood. I tried to back up faster than she walked, but I found myself against a wall, with her chest pressed to mine, her body against mine as it used to be... She coiled her arms around my neck gently, smiling still, as she rested her forehead to my own. "Dahvie...you know, I still really love you...I remember you proposing to me, and I was stupid to turn it down," she whispered, her smile disappearing and being replaced with a frown, "I can't believe we've been together for 4 years...I'm honestly really sorry, and...I hate the fact that I did what I did. You've had lust before, haven't you...? Felt like you wanted someone...then realized they weren't who you truly loved..." As she spoke, I blinked a few times, not moving a centimeter - she wanted me back?

"Savannah...I can't do that. You made the choice to cheat on me with my best friend - that's something you can't change or take back. It happened already and it's too late. I'm sorry, Savannah," I replied, turning my head away from her. I just stared at the floor on my right, not wanting to move. I felt numb, all except the pain I felt of telling the girl I loved that I wasn't giving her another chance...telling her that I couldn't trust her, basically. The next thing I knew, I felt her lips against my neck, and I pulled away to the best of my ability. I looked back to her, a frown placing itself on my face. Why was she trying so hard to get back with me? I shook my head at her and gently removed her arms from around my neck, moving her back away from me. "No," I said sternly, my eyes staring straight into hers, "I'm not going to get back together with you." She frowned then, tilting her head to the left slightly as she said, "I'm sorry, Dahvie..." I nodded a bit and looked to the floor, but said nothing. The next second, I felt a severe impact on the back of my skull, though I knew it couldn't be Savannah. I felt the blood slipping down the back of my neck quickly, and my peripheral vision started to slowly fade to black. I fell to my knees, then to the ground, managing to turn in midair at least a little to see behind me. The darkness had already overpowered most of the irises in my eyes, heading for my pupils - but I saw the tank top, the familiar body frame, the dirty blonde hair...it had to be Garrett.

[Jayy's P.O.V]

I woke up shaking, feeling as if I had one of those falling dreams, where you awoke seconds before hitting the ground. Seconds before death. I was breathing heavily and my heart was pounding; I couldn't stop freaking out, even though I tried multiple times to breathe slower and calm down. Suddenly, it was as if my subconcious was urging me to find Garrett - to just talk to him, see him. My stomach was churning and I bit my lip gently as a nervous reaction. I pulled the blankets off of me and turned, letting my feet hit the floor quietly. I stood up and walked out of the room quickly, going to the living room. I looked around the house, but couldn't find him, even making an effort to check his sister's room - though he had no reason to be in there - and still there was no sign of him. I checked the time; it was 2:49am, so nothing was open around town yet. I felt chills down my body, and my stomach rose into my throat. I noticed Savannah wasn't home either, but knowing her, if she had been out with friends, she would've come home directly after - especially if she was trying to get over someone. I felt tears sting the corners of my eyes as a lump formed in my throat, and I was suddenly shaking more...then it hit me. Dahvie.

I spun around and ran back down the hallway to Garrett's room, flipping on the light switch when I got there. My head snapped from side to side, my eyes scanning the floor to find my clothes, but they weren't where Garrett had left them - in fact, they weren't there at all. "Fuck," I cursed, spinning on my heel towards the dresser next to me. I started rapidly looking for something to wear, and pulled out a pair of white skinny jeans, slipping them on as fast as I could. I moved to the closet across the room, slamming it open and looking for a jacket to wear. I came across a leather jacket and rolled my eyes, pulling it out and tugging it on quickly; I then ran over to the bed and slipped my hand under the pillow, grabbing my pair of house keys. I lunged out of the bedroom and to the kitchen table, snatching Garrett's car keys and racing outside of the house and to the car. Minutes later, I was barreling towards the house, avoiding the police by taking alleyways. I arrived at the house shortly, parking behind our car in the driveway and unbuckling my seat belt, flinging it off of me. I winced a bit as the metal hit the glass window of the car, but ripped the car door open as quickly as I could, leaping out and rushing towards the porch. My hand landed on the doorknob as soon as I reached the steps, twisting it and pushing the door wide open. My hands balled up into fists and my jaw clenched tightly, though I felt my heart plummet to the bottom of my stomach. "What the fuck," I screamed out, my voice cold as a glacier, "are you doing to my Dahvie?!" It scared Garrett so much he dropped the hammer he was holding and it landed in the pool of blood next to Dahvie's head, splattering all over the place. My eyes changed direction, towards Savannah, and I was glaring so much that I could even feel my own eyes become piercing. Silent tears rolled down her cheeks, her right hand covering her mouth while her left hand was at her side, gripping the edge of her grey shirt tightly and making her knuckles turn white. I shifted my eyes back to Garrett and his face got pale quickly, and I could see him shaking ever so slightly.

"Get out," I hissed, "before I take that hammer and bash your teeth in, and then your skull." Garrett nodded slowly and I stepped back enough to let them out of the house. They ran towards Garrett's car and got in, leaving quickly. I walked in and immediately went to the house phone, calling the paramedics and the police. They arrived quickly, and everything was a blur up until I got into the back of the ambulance. "Sir, are you immediate family? If not, I'm going to have to ask you to get out." I looked up at the woman and felt my eyes narrow into a glare. "I'm immediate family enough. If he wakes up and I'm not there, he'll have a panic attack, and you're wasting time that could be used to save him, trying to get me out of the ambulance," I replied, the words coming out steady and calm, even though I felt empty and cold inside and just wanted to break down. She only nodded slowly, getting in and shutting the back doors. I felt my makeup running down my face and knew I was crying - I just felt so cold that I didn't even feel the tears. I closed my eyes tightly, wishing it would all just be a dream of mine, but I knew it couldn't be a distant nightmare. No, of course not; reality came crashing down hard on me, compared to my dream world, where Dahvie and I were always together...nothing could harm us, or come between us...

We had finally arrived at the hospital, and I climbed out after they took Dahvie out carefully and rolled him inside on a gurney. I followed them inside, but went to the waiting room, just knowing they'd ask me to wait there anyway. I was exhausted and knew I looked like a mess, with all the makeup smudged on my face, but I didn't give a damn; I wasn't there to impress anyone, so I kept wiping the tears away, and smearing the makeup as I wiped them away. Eventually, I lost myself in my thoughts and fell asleep on a bench I had found to lay on, my last thoughts being of Dahvie and all of our memories together. I woke up to someone gently shaking my shoulder, and my eyes slowly peeped open. "Excuse me," I heard a soft female voice whisper, "Are you Jayy Von Monroe?" I nodded slowly, my eyes fully open to see a petite brunette girl who looked about 23 leaning over me. She smiled sweetly and let out a small giggle as she said, "Mr. Vanity asked to see you." I instantly sat up, and she blinked a few times, pulling away quickly so I didn't hit her by accident. "Sorry," I said, standing up, "I'm just really worried about him." She only giggled in reply and waved for me to follow her as she started walking down a long hallway; I followed her until we reached the room B42. Silently she opened the door, and my heart was racing as I made my way inside the room, then watched the door close behind me. I turned my head away from the door and my eyes fell on Dahvie. I felt my eyes water slightly, but I blinked them away and stared at the bandages wrapped around his head. He was sitting by the window, and he looked up at me and smiled, still looking just as breath-taking as ever, even when injured. "Hey Jayy," he called and kicked the other chair next to him lightly, silently asking me to sit by him. I nodded faintly and walked over to the chair, sitting down. We started talking, and we talked for hours on end. I started to cry and he frowned, standing up and moving towards me, closing the few feet between us. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly, resting his cheek on the top of my head while my arms curved around his waist, squeezing gently. I was so happy he was alive at that moment, and so happy he was in my arms once again, yet he was comforting me this time.

[Dahvie's P.O.V]

I felt as if I were broken, like something was missing, when I awoke in the hospital bed. I thought to myself, "Maybe my dreams did mean something after all," as I turned slowly, painfully, onto my back from my right side. I heard the door open and a pretty brunette nurse walked in, holding a cafeteria tray of food. "Ohh, good, you're awake," she said softly, a giggle accompanying her comment. I couldn't help but smile - she was adorable - and I nodded towards her. "Yeah," I said, my voice rough and strained, as she made her way over to me and set the tray on a small nightstand next to me. She helped me sit up, then carefully set the tray in my lap so I could eat. "If you need anything, let me know," she broke the silence with that, and started to walk away. I stopped and looked to her, "Wait...when I'm done eating, can you send Jayy Von Monroe in? He's got black hair and it's shaved on both sides, and he's wearing makeup and an ammo belt...he probably looks like a mess right now, that's if he's even out there." She nodded, and in response said, "I saw him out there - I'll send him in right after, Mr. Vanity." I smiled at her and went straight to eating, my stomach getting a little jumpy with excitement. About half an hour later I finished my food and called the nurse in; she stuck to her deal, and I slowly climbed out of bed, moving around the bed to the window and sitting down in a chair. It felt nice to look up at the clear blue sky, and see birds flying past the window - I wished I was outside, with Jayy, just talking and having fun. Just moments after, I heard the door click softly, and looked back to see Jayy standing there - he looked kind of awkward. I grinned at him, then said, "Hey Jayy," as I kicked the chair a bit to let him know I wanted him to sit by me. I looked away as he nodded, watching the breezes through the trees, and suddenly felt him sitting by me. At that moment, I looked back at him and we started talking like nothing had happened. He brought up the fact that he had slept with Garrett. "You slept...with Garrett," I asked quietly, keeping my voice calm. He nodded slowly, and I could see him starting to tear up a bit. "I...just thought he'd really changed. I mean, I really missed him, Dahvie," his voice cracked here, "I...guess I just felt vulnerable...and he got me drunk. It's not...a great combination." With that, Jayy burst into tears, and I knew he had to be really hurt.

I stood up and got as close as I could to him, draping my arms around him in a hug, trying to comfort him. I still couldn't believe he'd slept with Garrett...I hadn't noticed I rested my cheek on the top of his head, because I was staring off into space, but I knew he was clinging to me and crying into my chest. I felt the hospital gown getting slightly damp, and I frowned deeply, trying to keep myself from tearing up. "Shhh, Jayy, it's all right...I'm not mad at you. I was just in shock...and about Garrett, Jayy - it's okay. It was his choice, and...well, he dun goofed." As I said that, I could feel his shoulders shake slightly, but this time from a weak laugh. We stayed like that for about 10 minutes before he pulled away, and pulled his shirt up, wiping all the makeup he had on off of his face and the tears from his cheeks. "I really am sorry though, Dahvie," he whispered, and I just nodded and smiled faintly at him. "You're fine, Jayy, don't worry about it," I simply said, and he stood up, pulling me carefully into his arms and hugging me tightly into his chest. I could barely hear him, as he bent down and whispered quietly into my ear, "You're amazing, Dahvie...thank you. I...want to try something," and I blinked a few times as I heard the last part. "Try something," I quietly asked myself, and I then felt his hot breath on my neck, as he took it into his mouth, biting gently. My eyes widened as I chewed my lower lip a bit, my head tilted to the right as he bit into my neck a bit rougher, and I let out a faint moan. I pulled away gently, staring up at him as I was still wrapped in his arms, and I felt so safe...I realized I hadn't even minded that a guy was attempting to turn me on. Jayy frowned slightly and his eyes turned to the floor, and I knew that look; he felt like he'd done something wrong. Quickly, before he started to cry again, I turned his head and gently pulled him down, crushing his lips against mine. I saw his eyes widen and close, just as I closed my eyes. I thought to myself, "It's Jayy...I have nothing to be worried about with him...maybe I do love him. Just maybe...it's meant to be."