Status: NOTE: This story has SEXUAL CONTENT IN IT . Do NOT read if you don't want sexual content , OR if you're HOMOPHOBIC . It has homosexual erotic love in it . ;3

You're the Only One...Aren't You?

Chapter 6: "Happily Ever After"

Chapter 6: "Happily Ever After"
[Jayy's P.O.V]

A few months had passed since Dahvie and I started dating. We re-decorated the house, moved stuff around, and even started cooking together. It's been so much fun since then, and thinking back on it makes me grin every time. He was so shy when we started dating, and we kept it a secret, even up until now. I raised my arm and scratched the back of my head a bit, smoothing my jet black hair back down afterwards, as I held a guitar case in the other hand and walked towards our tour van. The back was open, so I just slide the case in an empty space and walked off to go talk with Sally and Andrew inside the house. I jogged up through the driveway and to the porch, my right hand landing on the doorknob and twisting it roughly, pushing it open with my shoulder. I walked in, closing the door, and made my way down the long hallway to my left, towards my room. My door was shut and I sighed softly, raising my right hand and knocking on it with my knuckle, listening for them. Sally giggled, and Andrew called "Come on in," and laughed a bit. Stepping inside, I saw Sally wearing a tight red dress with rips going down the front, and behind the rips was black fabric to cover her body. It shaped her curves, and she looked gorgeous in it, the dress also being strapless. I nodded in approval, and she turned to Andrew after standing up - I noticed that the dress had a V-cut going up her right leg and slanted down to cover her left leg more, making her legs look a bit longer. "Wow, Sally," I said, grinning at her, "What's going on for you two tonight?" She blushed a soft red and looked to Andrew, and that's when I saw Andrew was wearing a black tuxedo with a blue rose pinned to it. Andrew stood up and wrapped his arms around Sally's tiny waist, holding her close from behind as he replied with, "We're going out to the clubs tonight, but not just any club. It's an expensive one - my treat for my girl," and kissed her cheek softly. She laughed a little and then a few minutes later, they headed out, and I sat on my bed waiting for Dahvie to hurry up and get home. I heard my man's voice call out a little bit later, "Baaaabe, I'm hooooome," as the front door shut behind him. Quickly I got up and went out to the living room to meet him, pulling him close as my arms coiled around him and grabbed his ass. He sheepishly grinned at me, blushing, and stood up a bit on his tip toes to kiss me. I crushed my lips to his softly, feeling how soft his lips were as my left hand cupped his cheek gently, then moved to the back of his head. I opened my mouth slightly, poking my tongue out against his lips for entrance gently, and he opened his mouth. I slid my tongue in slowly, trailing over his tongue and exploring his mouth, my eyes closed as my hand dropped from the back of his head and back down to his ass, squeezing gently. I held him close to me, making out for a few minutes and then we gently severed the kiss, resting our foreheads against one another's - it felt so good to kiss him any time I pleased now.

I took his hand and we went out to the tour van, stepping inside. We began our journey there and then. "So," Dahvie started, looking up at me as he gently squeezed my hand, "tonight we tell them, right...?" I slowly nodded, gazing into his eyes lovingly as a smile crossed upon my lips, "Yeah...tonight we tell them, babe." He smiled happily as I called him that, then rested his head on my shoulder gently, still holding on to my hand tightly. Everything felt so perfect - my dreams finally became a reality, and Dahvie was all to myself. Hours passed, and we had both fallen asleep in the car. When we awoke, we were lead into a hotel room and we crashed on one bed together in only our boxers, wrapped up and twisted into each others arms. The next morning, we got up early and headed out again, sleeping in the tour van once again, and then we finally made it to the venue. I woke up to the rest of the band trying to quietly unload things out of the back, and smiled; they were happy for Dahvie and I, and they wanted us to sleep a little longer. I gently woke Dahvie up, and kissed his forehead as he sat up. We got out and I had a cigarette, then we decided to hang out a little bit before the show started. Only a few hours later, and we were ready, pumped up to play. We opened with "Rise & Shine" and followed up with "Unforgiven", then after that played "Revenge Porn" and "Fantasyland". We kissed during "Fantasyland", and the crowd went crazy, cheering louder than they had on the previous songs. When we were done with that song, Dahvie looked to me and nodded a bit, then back to the crowd. "Who's ready to get fucked up tonight," Dahvie yelled, and the audience screamed all kinds of different replies with a bunch of cheers. He took a water bottle and uncapped it, throwing the water out over several different parts of the crowd, then threw the waterbottle out to them after. "Well," he said, "We've got some surprises for you all tonight, Jayy and I. It's kind of crazy - a few months ago, I hurt Jayy. I hurt him, and I regret it horribly," he looked at me as he said that and I just smiled and looked out over the crowd. "Tonight I'm doing a favor for him, for hurting him. Portland, Oregon - I want you to know this is the biggest thing I've ever had to admit in these few years." He took a drink of his own waterbottle, and sighed quietly as he continued. "Back in mid-July, Jayy and I...well, we started dating." Everyone screamed and cheered, way more than both of us thought, and I laughed a bit, holding my mic up to talk now. It was my turn for an important announcement.

[Dahvie's P.O.V]

We started the venue around 7pm. I kept Jayy's deal in my mind - after four songs, I had to tell everyone we were dating. I stuck to it, and I was kind of nervous about telling them. I knew they'd support me anyway, but at the same time I was still partly accepting it myself. As I told everyone, I looked out and saw everyone smiling, jumping, cheering, I heard people yelling "congratulations" and "fuck yeah" - it made me smile so brightly. "Thank you, my Slash Gash Terror Crew," I finished, and turned to Jayy because I heard him speak. "Feels a lot better now, huh," Jayy asked, grinning at me, and I just nodded and felt my cheeks get hot. He walked over to me and pulled me into his arms, pushing my hair out of my face a bit and holding my face in between his hands gently. He crushed his lips to mine, and sucked lightly on my bottom lip. My blush got deeper as we heard "AWHHHH" from the group of people closest to us and cheers from the crowd, and I gently broke the kiss, and he laughed. "Now," Jayy said, looking out over the crowd as he walked away from me slowly. He turned on his heel and I saw a devilish smile on his face. "Oh no," I said, "Jayy, no. Why are you looking at me like that?" We heard laughs from the crowd, but I really had no idea why he was. He arched his right eyebrow a bit at me, and said calmly, "Close your eyes Dahvie, and relax." I laughed a bit and said, "Hell no, motherfucker," I heard people laughing at this and I continued, "Next thing I know you're going to try to strip me on stage or something." Jayy shook his head slowly and his smile became softer, more loving, and he replied with, "Dahvie fuckin' Vanity, close your eyes. Please, babe?" I blushed deeply and the crowd went "awhhh" again - I looked out towards the crowd and said, "Well. Should I trust him this time?" and they chanted, "Do it, do it, do it!" I sighed and looked to Jayy, arching my eyebrows at him, then closed my eyes tightly. "No peeking," I heard Jayy said, and I grinned at his comment. Seconds later, everything was silent, and I heard a girl squeal quietly and her friends shush her. My curiousity got to me, but I didn't open my eyes - I resisted for Jayy's sake. Then I heard Jayy say, "Dahvie Vanity...open your eyes," and I did as I was told. My jaw dropped instantly when my eyes landed on the small black box in his hand, and I realized Jayy was down on one knee. "David Jesus Torres," he said, pausing for a short period of time, then grinning he continued, "Dahvie Vanity...will you marry me, and be my one and only?" Everything was dead silent, and I stared into Jayy's eyes - they were true, and hopeful. I was in such shock that I dropped the mic at my feet, and Jayy laughed quietly at me. Slowly I nodded, and Jayy stood up, walking to me as the crowd screamed and he pulled me against his body, kissing me deeply and slipping in some tongue. We broke apart after the kiss, and we went back to singing our setlist. It was the best night of my life, and I felt the happiest I'd been in years.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry this chapter is short everyone !! I'm just doing a special for the next chapter to make up for this , kind of . xD