Sequel: Welcome, Summer
Status: Writing from personal experience is actually kinda hard. Meh

Truth or Dare

"You couldn't." Bea was smirking at me, her face the picture of mischief personified. Glaring at her, I felt the surge of andrenalin - of a challenged pride - kick in and smiled. "I can, and I will."

Bea watched me for a second, blue eyes teetering on unsure, before she shook her head. "I dare you to. Fifty bucks says you can't sleep with that boy and walk away." She nodded at the tall, skinny boy that sat at the table to the furthest corner.

Michael.

Following her gaze, I watched him talk to the girl that sat directly opposite him and had to focus on keeping a straight face when he smiled.

That smile. Those eyes.

Looking away, I met Bea's stare with a challenge of my own.

"Make that a hundred and fifty and you've got a deal."

Cocking an eyebrow, she crossed her arms over her chest and scoffed again.

Don't be daft, you can't do it.

"Two hundred and you get me pictures."

I glanced back at the boy. He was still engrossed in his conversation with the girl that I had long since assumed was his girlfriend. Looking back at Bea, I gave her my most charming smile. This was going to be easy. Extending a hand, I waited for her to take it.

"It's a deal."