Status: Complete

In the Heart of a Goddess

Nothing becomes Everything

Her white robes flowing to the ground, her glittering eyes painful and miserable, tears rolling down to her cheeks, but she still looked so charming. After all, she was the life goddess, the one who gives birth to the earth, its creatures, you and me. Our mother ‘Life’.

She looked around as the earth seemed lonely. It had been two months since the extinction of the disastrous dinosaurs. Even the sea and the atmosphere seemed to be getting bored.

*** All the egg eaters, especially the Oviraptors were increasing in number, gathering speed day by day. Also, their diet was escalating. Slowly, over a dreadful century, the growth of dinosaurs from an egg to a cub slowed down. AND, at last it arrived, the final day, the terrible time, the end. After that, there was nothing left and the earth was all dried up with no single drop of life was left.

Two months, which seemed like two whole centuries passed and the Grand Goddess of Life stepped on earth for the first time since the creation of dinosaurs. A look of panic endarkened her moonlit face.

It was dark and the only source of light was half-hidden by the grey clouds. The goddess thought to herself- I made a great mistake. I should have given these creatures the power to think for themselves, to get aware of their surroundings, to understand the balance of nature. No access, no lack. I was a fool to make such creatures. It was a really bad idea...well, I'm gonna make a new beginning, new creatures, new start. And now these ones are really going to have an element called brain.

Gaia(earth) and Ouranos(sky) already existed. But they had no children. Goddess did the best thing she could think of. She blessed them with powerful children that ruled the world, the old Greek Titans. But, she made a mistake. Whom would they rule? And for that reason, she created the humans.

There was still a big problem yet to be solved. These titans were very powerful. They managed to take over the world and succeed ruling after their father. Kronos was the ruler. And a fight between the Titans could lead to the planet's destruction!

The solution to this was the birth of the Gods from the Greek Mythology who succeeded after the Titan's rule in the western civilisation.

*** Everything was going on perfectly. There was peace, no war, no fights, no disasters, no calamities, nothing to make up even a little dark mist in the air. Not much movement was being held in the passway from earth to hell. This is the time by when the death goddess came to action. She stepped on the earth a re-awakened the old destructive creature, but far worse and far bigger than what of its kind existed earlier- a gigantic T-Rex.

The Greek gods ruled at that time period. They thought it better to keep the matter to themselves only but they could no hide it from the mortals for long. Only virtue it could be to defeat the monster now but it was a task nearly impossible to accomplish.

Even the life goddess wasn't lagging behind after seen the death awaken. This monster had made her very angry. She landed on the earth and revealed herself to the gods. At first, they denied her help but they soon realised that they were useless without it.

*** The monster was finally defeated and the death goddess realised that her attempt to cause chaos was useless.

Good succeeds, Evil fails.