My High.

Turner.

My heart pounded against my ribcage. I could hear the violent shoves from my chest. My veins pumped with blood, rushing through streams throughout my body. A grin etched on my lips from the excitement. My stomach churned. A tingle exploded from the tips of my fingers to the tips of my toes. Fuck, this felt so good.

I gripped the handle bars tightly, knuckles whitening from my grip. The rough landing against the hard dirt mound had basically ass fucked me. It sure does hurt when a bicycle seat hits your tailbone. I hissed and squeezed the breaks, skidding to a stop. Red dust clouded and swirled up behind me. I smirked in victory and pumped my fist up into the sky, whooping.

“Nice, Turner,” Bade grinned, giving me a knuckle-to-knuckle punch which I returned. I had completed the best BMX stunt in teenage history, dude. It’s fucking insane. People patted me on the back in congratulations as I passed them.

“Aren’t you such the daredevil?” I turned around at the slightly feminine voice, a smile immediately adorning my lips. His straight, strawberry blonde hair framed his oval face. His pale, flawless skin glowed in the sheer sunlight. His plump pink lips were set in a constant pout. He was a skinny kid, short – a mere five foot ten. He wore those signature tight jeans that emphasize his ass – his words, not mine! – and his favourite VOLCOM shirt. The little bitch was a little flirt; he could possibly turn any straight male, gay.

I must admit that I’m envious of how good he looks sometimes. I curse myself mentally for not looking that good, although I get compliments all the time about how good I like by hot chicks.

“Kelly, my boy – how are ya?” I chuckled, slinging my arm around his shoulders. He rolled his electric blue eyes and crossed his skinny arms. I still can’t stand the fact that he can eat like a pig and still never gain weight. He’s skinny as fuck.

“You coming to the party tonight, guys?” Patrick rounded the corner of the large granite slope. Instantly, Kelly and I perk up at the sound of a party. Parties were what we lived for, especially after the victorious stunt I pulled today. I can still feel the high coursing through my veins and all I want to do is party it up.

“Hell yeah, I am.” I grinned, eyes alight and heart fired up.

“Count me in, too,” Kelly giggled from beside me, earning an eye roll from Bade and a smirk from Patrick. Bade wasn’t exactly a homophobe, he just didn’t think it was right for two guys and two girls (and don’t get him started about the transsexuals). I respect that, though - he’s my mate. Patrick is bisexual and he’s always been attracted to the feminine type of boys and the manly type of girls. Weird how that works for him, but it does. I have nothing against gay, bisexual, lesbian, etc – one to their own as I put it and I can proudly say that I like love pussy.

“Let’s get fucking wasted!” Bade yelled, pumping his fist in the air making us all laugh in agreement. No doubt we’re going to get wasted. I just wonder what mishaps we’ll get up to tonight.

~

I groaned as chirping birds met my ears. I imagined throwing a large brick at them, squashing them until they stop breathing. I mentally smirked at my macabre imagination. My hand twitched and I noticed that my arm was slung over a waist. I’m not sure whose it was as I’m too lazy to open my eyes. So, I take advantage and rub my hand up and down the thigh, my fingertips tingling under such soft skin. Who is this incredibly soft person?

I moved my hand up, slowly to their hip and trace patterns around the protruding bone. I have a fetish with hip bones. I don’t know why, but they’re just so...hot. My fingers suddenly met metal. I furrowed my brows and traced over the two metal studs in the skin. Piercings? Hip piercings? Fuck, that’s even hotter (I think that even made my fetish stronger!). So, I played with the studs. Tugging gently and swirling my fingers around the studs. The body beside me (which had their back against my chest) moaned out, lightly.

My breathing hitched in my throat. My heart pounded against my ribcage. I snatched my hand back into my chest and my eyes snapped open. I met a mess of all too familiar strawberry blonde hair. Familiar pale, flawless skin which I never thought would be so soft. My eyes trailed down the spine, stopping at the ass. It was perfectly sculptured flesh, not too big, and not too small. I bit into my lip at my pervasion. I carefully stood to my feet and mentally groaned at the semi-stiffy. You better go down or else, buddy.

I quickly pulled up my tight black jeans, threaded my belt through the loops – not bothering to buckle it up. I searched for my shirt around the room, but I couldn’t find it. I sighed, frustrated and stared at the naked body on the bed. What am I going to do? I know what happened last night, it’s obvious. I ass fucked my best friend. Fuck, I hope Kelly won’t remember. I really hope he won’t. How could I have gay sex when I’m straight? I mean, that’s just not...right.

I reached out my hand to wake him, but instantly snapped my hand back to my side. Why the fuck would I want to wake him up? I’ll just leave him, yeah and it’ll be fine. He’ll wake up and find no one there and he won’t remember and – it’s okay, Turner, it’s going to be okay. I calmed my mind, slowly breathing out and breathing in. I turned on my heel and gripped the door knob. Not before taking one last glance at the naked boy – he sure does look good naked. I did not just think that. I shook my head, growling under my breath and walked out of the room.

I couldn’t help my think: please, don’t make him remember. Wouldn't that just be peachy if he did remember? That would definitely ass fuck our friendship (no pun intended).

~

Hey. Do u member wat happened last nite? I’m staring at the text he sent for about half an hour now and my stomach was churning. I started to feel incredibly sick. I’m not sure if it’s in a good way or not. I’m going with the not. What if he remembers? If he did, why did he text that? I took in a deep breath and typed a reply:

No. Do u? I lay sprawled out on my bed, sheets twisted in between my legs. I reached to scratch at my thigh. I felt the phone vibrate in my hand and I flipped it open. I swear my heart stopped beating.

Little bits...can i come over? Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Before I knew it there was a knock at my window. I’m so fucking screwed. I sucked in a deep breath and stood to my feet, sheets falling into a pile on the carpet. I shivered as the cool air collided with my exposed chest, arms and legs. My heart dropped to the floor, my intestines spilling out as I saw him. Now, that I’m sure was a bad thing. Was it? I swallowed down some build up in my throat and lifted up the window. I stepped back and watched in silence as he pulled himself up and skilfully standing to his feet.

“Hey,” he whispered, head hung. I took the time to quickly run my eyes over his body. He wore a navy blue v-neck and some washed out gray skinny jeans. No shoes, bare feet. My eyes lingered at his crotch for some reason before I tore them away, mentally slapping myself.

“What do you remember?” I questioned, standing awkwardly and praying to God that he doesn’t remember, well, me. His answer shocked me greatly, why in the world would you remember that? But, it also made a smile form on my lips.

“Fingers playing with um...my piercings,” he murmured. I felt a sudden urge to lift up his shirt and lick around those piercings. What? They’re hip piercings dude!

“You have piercings?” I asked, stupidly. I always had known for Kelly to not have piercings anywhere on his body. He told me he didn’t like them much, guess he changed his mind. Whereas, I had a septum, snakebites, angel bites, nose stud, and two cartilage piercings in each ear. Aren’t I just a fucking badass? How on earth do I manage straight-A’s? Note to sarcasm, it’s the only service I offer.

“Yeah,” he nodded and looked up. Our eyes locked and I swear I my heart skipped a beat. So, I looked away, my eyes looking around the room - anything but at him.

“Are you sure you don’t remember anything?” he questions, before adding, “You’re acting...different.” I remember the whole damn thing. I remember getting so fucked up. I know what I was doing, my mind couldn’t comprehend anything but the satisfaction that it needed and the pleasure that my body yearned for was enough to make a mistake.

“Uh...” I nervously scratched the back of my neck, “a little, I ‘spose. I remember fucking a chick.” Fucking a chick that had actually looked like a boy, that turned out to be you. I watched him roll those electric blue eyes of his and collapse on my bed.

“Let’s watch a movie,” he grinned, propping his elbows behind him and leaning up. I nodded, blankly and watched him get up and search my shelf full of DVDs. I blew out a cloud of breath. It’s going to be okay, Turner. He doesn’t remember and you’re fine, what could happen? Nothing, that’s what. My mind could help itself to think of the worst: Then why the hell am I getting odd...vibes? for Kelly?
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you think I should turn this into a story?
It was originally going to be...

Feedback's nice! :)