Status: Just starting :)

Promises

Mistake

I was born to make mistakes, not fake perfection.

When I woke up I knew something was wrong. Something was really wrong. Besides my head pounding, I felt different. I felt weird different. Like, I couldn't explain it, but I knew I felt different. 

As soon as I rolled over and felt my bare back meet someones chest, I furrowed my brows. Turning my head to look over my shoulder, I saw a head of messy brown hair. I rolled over a little more so I could get a better look and almost screamed. There was Louis with no blankets covering him and all his nakedness. I got out of that bed faster then Flash and really did scream this time. I was naked too! Oh god. Oh god, no. When he started stirring in his sleep I high tailed it to the bathroom, locking myself in there. 

This can't be fucking happening. Please dear god tell me I didn't do what I think I did. Please, please, please! I'm an engaged woman for Christs sake! I love my fiancé and he loves me. I would never do that to him. I'm not like that. Instead of just standing naked in the bathroom, I climbed in the shower and turned it on really hot. A shower always helped clear my head after waking up with a hangover from Hell. 

I've seen what cheating does to people. Rossy's boyfriend in high school cheated on her and it broke her heart. She wasn't the same for a couple months. She didn't laugh as much. She didn't smile as much. She cried more in those couple of months then she ever did in her whole life. I never wanted to put anyone through that or be put through it either. It changed people. 

I didn't want Seeley to call off the engagement. I loved him and wanted to marry him and have kids with him. I read somewhere that you never stop loving someone that you just stop showing it. I didn't stop loving Louis, I just quit showing it. I found someone else to love. I found Seeley. Or rather he found me. Once my long shower was over, I dried off, put my hair up in a towel, and put on one of the bathrobes. I quietly opened the door and stepped out, noticing Louis was still asleep. Thank Jesus and heaven above. I got dressed without waking him up, brushed my hair out, and grabbed my purse on my way out of the hotel room. I knew where I was going, I just had to get there without breaking down. 

My mum and dad always said cheating was wrong. If they had got a divorce because of that I would have been very upset. They got a divorce because they fought all the time and no longer got along. They had grown apart. At first I didn't understand how two people that loved each other so much could grow apart. I didn't until Louis left. I knew he didn't love me, but I loved him and we grew apart. For couples to do that, it had to take a lot of problems. My mum and dad fought about every little thing. Dad told me it was because they needed a break from one another. He said they would be back together before I knew it. I believed them. That was, up until my mum married Winston. 

When she married him I knew she no longer loved my dad like she used too. I asked her why she didn't love him anymore. She didn't have an answer. She still doesn't to this day. Emmy, Grayer, and Indy questioned why I didn't live with them all the time like I used too. They didn't quite understand that I had a different dad then they did. It took Emmy and Grayer a few months, but it took Indy a year. Since he was so young, his mind couldn't process it as quickly. 

My dad never got remarried. He didn't get a girlfriend, he got a boyfriend. And that was fine with me. As long as they loved each other and were happy, I was okay with it. Gerard -my dads partner or boyfriend, whatever you wanna call him- was a very nice man. He was like my third dad. Vi and I actually called him Daddy G and we called our dad, Pops. It was great to see both my parents in relationships with people that loved them. They deserved it.

Daddy G was who I went to with problems. My dad was your typical dad who didn't like talking about feeling and all that junk, and with my mum being hours away, Gerard was my next choice. He liked that I came to him though. He said it made him feel loved and needed, and like an actual father to me. And I did love him and think of him as another father. When Vi and I started calling him Daddy G instead of Gerard, the way his face lit up and the corners of his mouth lifted up in a grin made it seem like he had won the lottery. That year we were both eight and I was spending my first summer there in Paris. It was just a year after my parents had divorced. I had started calling him Daddy G before I started calling Winston, dad. And it was weird because I had known Winston longer then I had Gerard, but I warmed up to Gerard faster. Maybe it was because he reminded me of my mum in a way whereas Winston didn't remind me of my dad.

I had finally made it to the pond. It was the same as I left it. Lily pads floated here and there as a few crickets chirped in the background. Bending down, I picked up a rock and skipped it across the water. This was my serenity. This was where I came to escape my problems, and I had a big problem to escape right now. 

London calls me a stranger
A traveller
This is now my home, my home--
 

I fished my phone out of my huge, messy purse and answered it. It was Daddy G. Think of the devil and he shall appear. 

“Hey Daddy G," I greeted. 

"Hey cupcake! How's London treating you?" He exclaimed in his normal loud voice. His French accent was so thick it was unbelievable. When I first met him it was hard to understand but when I listened closer I could understand him perfectly. 

"It depends on the day." I chuckled. "I'm actually in Doncaster for Louis's grandmums funeral right now." 

"You actually went back to Doncaster? Have you seen that bitte?" 

"He's not a dick." His scoff made me roll my eyes. "Okay, maybe he is, but enough about that. I have a problem Daddy G." 

"What's wrong cupcake? Is everything okay? Do I need to come down there? Do I need to get your Pops?" 

I shook my head forgetting we were on the phone. “No, it's just...I'm confused," I mumbled. “I made a mistake last night. A horrible mistake. I'm a right tosser." 

He was concerned now. You could tell by the way tone in his voice. "Tell me what happened. You aren't hurt or anything are you?"

“No," I mumbled again. “I got shit faced and kinda slept with Louis last night." 

"Oh cupcake," he sighed. I sniffled a little and wiped at my nose. Tears were now running down my face. "I don't want Seeley to break up with me. I don't want him to call off the wedding," I cried. "I can't lose him. He's my everything."

"I know baby, I know. The only thing you can do is immediately go home and tell him what happened. Tell him it was a mistake that you were drunk and it won't ever happen again. He loves you baby, he won't leave you."

We talked for a few more minutes before we hung up. I made my way back to the hotel and up to our room. Please be asleep Louis. Please be asleep. I tip toed back in the room to see him laying on his stomach sprawled out with the covers up to his waist. He had a vodka blackout. Thank the lord. Quickly gathering my things, I put them by the door and wrote Louis a little note telling him I was leaving. 

“Where too Miss?" The cabby questioned. My big duffle bag was sitting beside me on the black leather seats of the cab. “London Heathrow Airport as fast as you can. I'll pay you extra."

He nodded. "You got it." With that, I was on my way out of my hometown.

++++++

“Seeley," I called out. His flat in Paris was eerily quiet. Dropping my bag and purse on his couch, I made my way toward his bedroom. The door was cracked so I pushed it open all the way and slipped in. He was laying on the bed with the curtains closed and the tv on, dead asleep. “Seeley baby, wake up."

He didn't budge. So I settled for opening his curtains and letting the sun smack him in the face. Now that, that woke him up. He groaned, pulling the covers over his face. 

“Seeley get up. I need to tell you something. It's really important." 

“Go away Scar," came his muffled voice. “I'm sleeping." 

I ripped the covers off of him and sat on his stomach. “Seeley St. Pierre, wake up right now! I need to tell you something!" With every word, I jumped up a little on his stomach making him groan out loudly. 

“God dammit Scar!" He rolled over and trapped me underneath him. His face was buried in my neck as he breathed in my scent. My fingers ran through his hair. He needed a haircut. “You need a trim babe," I murmured. 

“Is that the oh so important thing you needed to tell me?" He asked in a husky tone. “No," I mumbled. “Promise me something though. Promise you will love me forever and give me a second chance."

“I promise." He placed a kiss on my neck making me shiver. I gulped loudly, ready to tell him what I had done. "I, um...I got drunk last night and, uh...slept with Louis." 

His body stiffened and he quickly rolled off of me. My hands fell to the soft sheet covered mattress with a thud. I sat up the same time he did as tears stung my eyes. He ran his hands through his hair, pulling at the ends. 

“What the fuck were you thinking Scarlett?!" He asked loudly. “We're engaged to be married for fuck sake! You don't do that shit to the person you love!"

Tears slid down my face and fell to his white sheets, leaving behind tiny wet spots. “I'm sorry Seeley! I wasn't thinking, I was drunk!" I sobbed. “I do love you. I love you with everything I have! Please don't leave me! I'm sorry.

He turned around to stare at me. When he saw the state I was in, his face fell and he scooted over, wrapping me in his arms. I buried my head in his chest as tears flowed from my eyes like Niagra Falls. "I-I'm s-sorry," I cried. He held me tighter as I continued to blubber out words. 

"I d-didn't m-mean for it t-to happen. P-Please forgive m-me. P-Ple--" He cut me off by putting his index finger to my lips. I stared up at him still bawling my eyes out. He used the bottom of his bro tank to wipe away my tears. “You crying is a sign you didn't want it to happen and that you regret it," he spoke softly. “I'll forgive you if you'll do everything in your power to stay away from him."

I nodded with a hiccup. “I-I w-will."

++++++

After what I told Seeley we hadn't talked about it. We stayed in Paris for a week until Vi found us a nice flat on the other side of town away from Louis. She sent us pictures and had the papers overnighted to us to sign. We had them overnighted back to her and we were able to move in the next day, so that's what we were doing today. Seeley and his four brothers were moving our stuff and using a Uhaul instead of hiring professional movers. Men and doing things by themselves. 

I had no clue how their mother did it. Five boys all born within a year of each other. I'll tell you in order; first was Shane, second was Samuel, third was Seth, fourth was Sylas, and fifth was Seeley. Seeley was the baby. And his mother was obsessed with naming her kids names that started with S much like my mother was obsessed with naming us kids after colors. Our mums got along brilliantly. Quite shocking, right?

“Sylas, if you drop my mixers so help me god," I trailed off. He was carrying my lime green and black Kitchen Aid mixers in a heavy duty plastic tub. He wasn't having any trouble but those were my babies. If he drops them I'm going to curb stomp him. Insert sweet, innocent smile here. 

“You're such a violent little girl," he mused. With narrowed eyes I flipped him off. “No thank you, Mary takes care of that just fine." 

“You are such a pervert. All you St. Pierre boys are perverts!" 

Samuel smirked. “Hey, we may be perverts but that just means we're fucking amazing in bed."

“What the bloody hell--Nevermind. I'm not even going to try and understand what's going on in your brain." I shook my head. He made no sense. At least to me he didn't. A knock on the door made me look over. It was wide open so the guys could go in and out without any trouble. In the door frame stood a confused Liam. "What's going on in here?" He gestured to the mess of boxes. 

“I'm moving to a new place with Seeley," I replied. “Come on in. I want you to meet Seeley's brothers. Liam this is Shane, Samuel, Seth, and Sylas. Guys this is a good friend of mine, Liam." 

They all said their own form of hello and went about their business. Liam stood beside me and helped me wrap all my pictures in newspaper and put in a box. 

"So what made you decide to move?" He asked. I could tell by the way he kept looking at me out of the corner of his eyes he knew what happened between myself and Louis. "We're engaged and I figured we might as well live together. We got a flat across town." 

"Is that the real reason?" He asked with a knowing look. I nodded, not looking him in the eye. "Yes sir. Would you mind handing me the tape gun?" I closed the box that was now filled with all my pictures and took the tape gun from him, taping it up and writing on it with a big sharpie. I placed the tape on the mantle and went to pick up the box but he beat me to it. 

"You don't have to help Liam," I spoke. "I have Seeley and Brothers Moving Company over there." He chuckled at my words and said, "I'm helping you out. That's what friends do."

Friends. It's good to have friends who would help you without having to be asked. They just drop what they're doing and come help you in your time of need. I may not have known Liam all that long but I could tell he was one of those people. I settled for grabbing a box of pillows and followed him out of the flat. 

“Thanks for helping me Liam." He waved it off and climbed up in the Uhaul. I did the same and put the box with the others. 

"Oh my god, Harry!" Rossy's loud voice shouted. "That's so fucking nasty! I don't want to hear about the latest old saggy bitch you've screwed!" 

Oh god. I haven't spoken or seen any of them since I got back yesterday. I didn't answer any of their texts or calls the whole time I was gone. If I talked to them I would be reminded of Louis and what I did. So I just ignored them. That probably made me a horrible friend. Scratch that, it did make me a horrible friend. Not talking to Liam was the hardest. I mean, you can't just ignore him. He's like a cute little puppy! You can't ignore a cute little puppy! That's fucking impossible! 

“Whatever Rose. At least you don't have to hear me like we all have to hear you and Zayn," Harry retorted. "So suck on deez nutz." He failed at the gangster talk. It was an epic fail. 

“Fuck you Harold. Who the hell is moving in now?! I don't want new neighbors!" Rossy shouted yet again. Soon after, she appeared at the end of the truck. When she saw Liam and me in it her brows knitted together. "What's going on here?" 

I pulled on my messy side braid a little as I walked down the little ramp. Now Harry, Niall, and Zayn stood by Rossy and they all had the same look on their faces. "Liam's helping me move. And Harry, I must say your gangster talk was an epic fail."

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Like you could do any better." I smirked and cleared my throat. "Ball so hard mothafucka wanna find me. That shit cray," I said in my best American, gangster accent. "So suck on deez nutz." I held my hands out and gestured to where my nuts would be if I had any. You know what I'm talking about? It's what all the younger teenagers are doing these days to try and be cool.

Zayn snorted. "She beat you fair and square."

"Enough about being gangster and more about you moving," Rossy interrupted. "Where are you moving to? How come you didn't tell me?" 

I shrugged. "I was in Paris for the last week with Seeley. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I've just been busy." 

She pouted. "You can make up for it by letting me throw you a house warming party." 

"Fine by me." She grinned and hugged me. A whistle sounded from the buildings doors. "Girl on girl action!" Shane exclaimed. Instead of high fiving Seth they both bumped together the boxes they were carrying. 

I flipped them both off. "Fuck off you perverts." 
 
"Do you know them?" Niall asked, nodding toward them. I nodded. "Unfortunately. I'm going to be related to them." It took him a minute to comprehend what I was saying and when he did, he slowly nodded. 

“So who are they? They're kinda cute." Rossy whispered the last part, but Zayn still heard her. He glared at her and said, "What the hell Rosie?! I'm standing right here!" 

"Oh shush up, I'm just kidding," she replied. She then turned to me for an answer. "The one in the blue sweater is Shane and the one in the white vneck is Seth. Samuel and Sylas are up--right there actually. Samuel is in the regular white shirt and Sylas is in the black shirt. They're Seeley's older brothers." 

They all said their hello's and Sylas had to open his big mouth. "So is one of them your bitte of an ex?" 

What is with French people and calling Louis a dick? I shook my head nonetheless. "No," I replied. "I can do better then these tossers."

"HEY!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so unbelievably sorry! I've been working 10-12 hour days at work. But I seriously love you guys for sticking around. Like, I love you more then Harry loves pussy.

Image