Status: Just starting :)

Promises

Doctor

Trying to forget someone you really loved, is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

Two months. That's how long it'd been since I last saw Louis. I had seen the others but I hadn't actually spent a lot of time with them. Rossy practically came over every day. Her and my sister had their own toothbrushes if that said anything. 

"Vi! I need help back here!" I shouted. The swinging door opened and in slid my lovely sister. She skidded to a stop and tied an apron around her waist. "Whatcha need help with?" 

I pointed to the oven. "Get those damn mini pies out of the oven and stop that incessant beeping!" She did as she was told and informed me that I looked stressed so I needed to take a break. I reluctantly left the kitchen and made my way to the front with a Monster, a Naked smoothie, and a small package of Oreos. This morning I had chugged a Monster and a Starbucks cookie crumble thing, which was very good by the way. It kept me going until a little while ago. I had three hundred cupcakes I had to make for a wedding tomorrow so I was swamped. And I was on edge. Vi was the next best baker I knew and trusted enough to take over for a while. 

"Scar! Feed me!" Harry shouted as he strutted in the shop. Liam was behind him shaking his head at his antics. "Where's Vi?" At that, her loud curses could be heard from the back. 

"Can you go help her, Har?" Before he could say anything else I spoke up again. "I'll bake you any two dozen cupcakes you want. Just please, help her with the cupcake batter. It needs to be scooped into the pans with liners already in them, baked at 350 for 23 minutes. No sooner, no later. Take them out right at--" 

"I know what to do Scar." He chuckled. "I worked at a bakery before I became a member of one of the hottest boy bands." 

As soon as he was back there, Liam came behind the counter and sat on the stool beside mine, stealing an Oreo. "So what're you doing out here?" He questioned. 

"Vi made me. I've been on edge and stressed lately, today especially, so she forced me out of the kitchen." He nodded at my explanation and licked his lip. A customer came in so I got ready to help them but he stopped me saying he would.

Throughout the day that's how it was. Harry and Vi manned the kitchen and baking. Liam helped me man the front. I enjoy the company. It was nice to see them without having a crowd of preteens following them and up their arses. 

"Thanks for helping today guys," I thanked. They waved it off. "Don't worry about it love," Liam replied. 

"Now about those cupcakes," Harry trailed off. I grinned. "Tell me what kind and I'll have them ready for you this Friday."

"Banana split. With extra chocolate syrup and cherries."

"Alrighty then." I chuckled. "Banana split it is."

++++++

I was never one to get sick. My immune system was usually pretty good. I had only been majorly sick maybe three or four times in my life. I didn't like it when I was either. And now was one of those times. I had been puking all day, my head was pounding, and I was just worn out. 

Seeley was back in Paris talking with his dad about making another branch here in London with their business, so he wasn't here to take care of me. I was stuck being miserable by myself. So that's why I was all bundled up on the couch of mine and Seeley's new flat with the blinds closed and reruns of Friends playing on the flat screen. My phone vibrated indicating I had a text. I unlocked it, going to my texts. It was from Louis. 

I don't know what happened to make you quit talking to me, but I want to fix it. Could we maybe meet up for tea today? 

What the bloody hell do I do? Seeley said he didn't want me talking to him. Or being anywhere near him. So what am I supposed to do? I forwarded that to Harry and asked what I should do. He had been the first one of Louis's friends I had told about what happened. He was like my brother and best friend, so I felt the need to tell him. When I talked to him about it he put aside his friendship with Louis. He wasn't his best mate anymore. Louis was just another bloke in the world. 

If you think you should tell him about that night, then do it. But if you think you shouldn't and need to stay away like Seeley said, then ignore him. If I was in your position I would tell him no matter what.

Okay. Thanks Haz.

I opened his text again and started typing my response. 

Um...I'm actually feeling a bit under the weather. If you want to come over here you can. I promise I won't give you my germs. :p

I'll be over soon!

Wait! What's you're new address?
 

I text him my new address and laid down on the couch, curling into a ball. This was the only way I felt comfortable. Staring at the telly, my eyes drooped and I slipped into dreamland. What felt like two seconds later, I was being shook awake. Cracking open my eyes, I saw Louis sitting on the edge of the couch with his hand resting on my hip as he shook me. 

"Oh, hey," I yawned. "Sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep." 

"It's fine." He grinned. "The lift opened and I hollered for you and when I didn't get an answer I thought you had died or something." 

I chuckled, sitting up. "Can't get rid of me that easily." 

"So what'd you wanna talk about?" I questioned. He rustled his hair a little before answering. "About you leaving Doncaster without telling me. I want to know what happened."

My eyes stared down at my lap. I couldn't look him in the eyes. I couldn't after what we had done. I don't know why I told him he could come over so we could talk. Thanks a lot Harold! 

I shrugged. "I just couldn't stay there anymore, so I decided to go home."

"But you didn't come home. You didn't come back to London."

"London isn't my home," I replied. "Paris is. London is just a place for me to stay for a while." 

"That's not the real reason. Have you forgotten that I know you like the back of my hand? I know when you're lying." He caught me. Damn you, Louis. Damn you. "Just tell me the truth." 

"Weslepttogether," I rushed out quietly. I could sense his confusion. "We what?" 

I reluctantly repeated myself, this time much slower. "We slept together." 

I braved a glance at him. His face was one of shock but I could see a faint grin on his lips. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know whether to slap him or leave him be. Did I need to tell him this wasn't something to be happy about? Did I need to tell him it almost ruined my engagement? I wasn't happy about it. And I wouldn't be happy about it either.

"This isn't something to smile about, Louis!" I replied sharply. "It almost ruined my engagement with Seeley." 

"Well it obviously was meant to happen. We were both proper pissed right?" I nodded making his grin get the tiniest bit bigger. "They say a drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts." 

I scoffed. "Whatever Louis. That doesn't excuse what happened! We had sex while I'm engaged to a man I love and you're dating a girl! It doesn't--" He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. I tried pushing him away, but gave up and melted into him. 

"For the record," he murmured, pulling away to where his lips brushed mine when he spoke. "I never stopped loving you." And with that, his lips were back on mine.

++++++

Yield: 30+ cupcakes
Ingredients:
For the cupcakes:
2½ cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp. baking powder
½ tsp. salt
12 tbsp. unsalted butter, at room temperature
2½ cups sugar
6 eggs
1 cup plus 2 tbsp. buttermilk
1 1/3 cups mashed ripe banana

For the filling:
1 lb. strawberries, hulled and diced small
2 tbsp. confectioners’ sugar
12 oz. crushed pineapple, drained

For the frosting:
1½ cups heavy cream, chilled
1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
½ tsp. vanilla extract

For the ganache:
8 oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped
1 cup heavy cream
1 tbsp. light corn syrup

For garnish:
Multi-colored sprinkles
Chocolate syrup
Maraschino cherries


Cupcakes were baked. Iced. Decorated. And boxed. Extra chocolate syrup was drizzled on top and two cherries were put on each cupcake. Just the way Harry wanted them. I stacked the boxes in the fridge so nothing would melt and started cleaning up the mess I left in the kitchen. After changing the song on my phone, I started cleaning up. 

"I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but both of us
Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us," I sang along with Taylor Swift. 

I cleaned up fairly quick. But I had been cleaning up big messes like this for the last couple years so I was used to it.  By the time I finished I figured everyone would be showing up at Harry's place so I gathered my bag, keys, the cupcakes, and a big bag of mixed candies and was on my way out. 

I'm on my way over....with treats!

I got a response almost immediately from my curly haired friend. Brilliant! I've been craving them all day today! They're just for me though, right?

Yeah Haz, just for you. Tell Puppy Face I got him something too.

Yay! I love you Scarry! And so does Puppy Face!

There was a time
I used to look into my father's eyes.
In a happy home
I was a king, I had a golden throne.
Those days are gone,
Now the memory's on the wall.
I hear the songs
From the places where I was born.

Upon the hill across the blue lake,
That's where I had my first heartbreak.
I still remember how it all changed.
My father said,
"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child.
See heaven's got a plan for you.
Don't you worry, don't you worry now."
Yeah!

"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child.
See heaven's got a plan for you.
Don't you worry, don't you worry now."
Yeah!

There was a time
I met a girl of a different kind.
We ruled the world,
I thought I'd never lose her out of sight.
We were so young, I think of her now and then.
I still hear the songs reminding me of a friend.

Upon the hill across the blue lake,
That's where I had my first heartbreak.
I still remember how it all changed.
My father said,
"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child.
See heaven's got a plan for you.
Don't you worry, don't you worry now."
Yeah!

Oh, oh, oh!
Oh, oh, oh!

See heaven's got a plan for you
See heaven's got a plan for you
See heaven's got a plan for you

"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child.
See heaven's got a plan for you.
Don't you worry, don't you worry now."
Yeah!

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! 
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! 
Ye--


Shutting my car off, I grabbed the boxes and made my way into the building. Right as I stepped into the lift my phone started ringing, so I answered it thinking it was Harry being impatient like always. "I'm in the lift Harry," I chuckled.

"Um, this is Doctor Finn Miss Osbourne. I can call back later if you were expecting a call." Holy shit! It's my doctor! I've been waiting for him to call for the last few days. 

"Oh! I'm sorry doctor! No, it's fine, go ahead," I replied. "Have you got my test results back?" 

"Yes we have. I've been meaning to call you all morning but we've been swamped what with all these sicknesses going around."

"Well," I trailed off. "What's wrong? It's not anything serious is it?" 

"Well, not exactly," he started. "You results all came back good, but they showed something else. They're showed that you're pregnant. We'd like for you to come in later today to see how far along you are."

I'm what? I can't be. I'm not that irresponsible. I'm only nineteen for Christ sakes! I'm not ready for a baby. When he said my name I broke from my trance. "Um...y-yeah, I'll be there in an hour. Thanks doctor." And with that, I hung up. I don't know how long I stood outside Harry's door, but it was pulled open by him. 

"Hey babe. How long've you been standing out here?" He took another look at my face and asked, "What's wrong? You don't look so hot?" 

I glanced up into his bright eyes with my own dull ones. "I'm pregnant," I whispered. 
♠ ♠ ♠
And I'm back!!!!

Image

Harry....not this time. It isn't your child this time.

Link for flat: http://www.homedit.com/enchanting-apartment-–-grosvenor-square-mayfair/