Status: Just starting :)

Promises

Security

Happiness depends upon ourselves. -Aristotle

January, 30 weeks, Third trimester


"Scarlett, come on!" Niall hollered. "We're spending the day together!"

I groaned. "Niall, I don't want to get up and go anywhere."

He wasn't having any of that. He pulled me up off the couch and hollered to everyone that we were going out. Today was moving day and I wasn't allowed to do anything. Surprise, surprise. Louis and everyone else made it clear that if I so much as looked at a moving box that I would get my arse kicked. So I stayed on the couch and watched the telly. And now Niall was kidnapping me.

He helped me in his Range Rover and then got in himself. He turned on the radio and Happiness by The Fray was playing. Great.

Happiness, feels a lot like sorrow
Let it be, you can't make it come or go
But you are gone, not for good but for now
Gone for now, feels a lot like gone for good


And here come the tears.

"Woah. What's wrong?" Niall questioned.

Shaking my head, I pawed at my eyes. Why did I do this? And all because of some stupid song? Well, I know why, I just wish I didn't do it. God. I'm an emotional wreck. "N-Nothing," I croaked.

Now it was his turn to shake his head. He pulled his car over into what happened to be an alley. A kind of scary alley. But I was more worried about getting my emotions in check. I took a deep breath in and wiped my face a few more times. Stay calm, Scarlett. Get it together.

"How can I believe that nothings wrong when you just burst into tears for no reason?" He questioned. Taking another deep breath, I slowly let it out. "I'm fine, Niall. Just the hormones," I replied. He gave me a not so convinced look. "Promise, Nialler. Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye." I crossed my heart and then pointed to my eyes.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

...I vowed I would never promise anyone anything. I didn't like how it felt when someone broke promises they made to me, so I didn't want to put someone through that. I didn't like letting anyone down...

&&&

"Niall!" I exclaimed.

"Scarlett!" He exclaimed in a high pitched voice. I narrowed my eyes at him. He was making fun of me. "Arse! See if I let you come see my daughter when she's born."

His eyes widened. "You wouldn't?"

I smirked at him. "Try me."

We had a little staring contest before he blinked. I did a little happy dance. "I totally won that staring contest."

"Whatever," he huffed. We continued walking through the park. It was silent. Aside from the occasional squirrel munching on an acorn. It was kind of chilly, so I had on my peacoat and scarf while Niall had on a heavy jacket that looked to be Harry's. Wonder if Harry knew he no longer had a coat.

"Oh," I dragged out excitedly. "Can we get some hot cocoa? Please? Pretty please?" I grabbed his arm and tried to jump up and down. Didn't work as well as I thought it would. Being pregnant had it's cons.

He chuckled and placed a hand on my side. "Calm down, love. Don't want you hurting little Addi."

I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Nialler! Love you!" Now time for some of the best hot chocolate.

&&&
Louis and Scarlett... AND Niall?

What kind of hinky stuff do we have going on here? Tomlinson's pregnant bird seen out and about on this cool December day with his bandmate of two years, Horan.

Why was Louis's baby mama kissing our little Irish friend on the cheek? Better yet, why was he seen holding her waist? Louis, we think you might have some competition. Or at least a dirty little secret to uncover that's going on behind your back jn your own little group.

Be sure to tell us how it goes. Twitter. Text message. Phone call. Face to face. Any one of those would do.


&&&

Paparazzi. I hated them. They didn't know when enough was enough. None of them did. They were the same all around the world. It was like they all came from the same lab.

"Do you want me to call the police?" Violet questioned. I shook my head. "It'll be fine. As long as they don't screw with the customers," I replied.

I spoke too soon. They were now practically pressed against the glass of the front windows and blocking the entrance. Customers were waiting to get in. Jesus Christ. Picking up the store phone, I dialed Louis.

"'Ello?" He answered. I heard the lads talking in the background. Sounded like an American football game on the telly. "Hey Lou," I spoke. "I uh, I need you to send security to the bakery or something. The paps are everywhere and they're stopping the flow of costumers. I can't afford to lose money."

"I'll send Paul and a few other of our security guys. If they get over there and think it's really bad, they'll call the police," he spoke.

I sighed a sigh of relief. "Thanks," I murmured.

"I would come over there, but it'd just make it worse. Just stay in the building and don't do anything, okay?" I nodded, then remembered he couldn't see me. "Okay. Just tell them to hurry, yeah? It's stressing me out."

We stayed on the phone until two black SUVs pulled up in front of the building. Out came Paul and at least five other guys. Well then. I guess a few for Louis means more then two. Paul looked around for a second before putting his cell to his ear. He was calling the police. Great. Now the paps will get pictures of that and then that'll be all over the damn news. And now I'll have to have a security guard with me everywhere I go. I really hope I don't end up having to have one here at the bakery 24/7. That wouldn't make me a very happy camper.

"Um, why are the cops here?" Violet questioned. She came out of the back with her apron on and powdered sugar all over it and smeared across her cheeks. And that is why I don't normally let her work in the back. Pointing to the front windows, I gave her a look. She nodded, letting out a prolonged 'ahh'. "Did you call them or did—Why is Paul and the other Minions here?"

"Louis."

She snorted. "Think he went a little overboard, don't you?"

I shrugged. "He said he would send Paul and a few other guys. And Paul got here and called the police. So it's all on them." At least they were clearing out. That made my stress level go down a huge percent. "He just doesn't want me or Adelaide to get hurt. He's fulfilling the father/boyfriend shoes one hundred and ten percent."

She snorted again. "Try fifty million percent!"

Louis just wanted is to be safe. He wanted his girlfriend and unborn child to be safe. He wanted me happy. And if making me happy meant sending the bands security team and the police here so my business could continue to make money, then he would do it. He just wanted me happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so so sorry I haven't updated in forever. I'm back to working full time for the holidays and all that crazy shit. But stick with me! Check out my other stories if you haven't already, and I started a new Sons of Anarchy story called Charming Liars.