Status: Just starting :)

Promises

My Daughter

BABY SCARLO HAS ARRIVED!

But we don't have any photos which saddens us. They've kept the baby very well hid since she's been born. I'm afraid we don't even know her name. The only little bit of information we know is that the baby is a girl and that's only because Simon told us in a quick interview. He brushed off our other questions. As did the other lads.

If anyone sees the pair and their more then likely adorable daughter out and about, snap a photo and send it in.

We need to see the beauty that is Baby ScarLo. It's a must.

Scarlett and Louis, please for the love of all that is holy, show us your tiny girl child! We need to see her beauty! Don't crush our hearts more then they already are!


&&&

"Mum, how long do I warm up the bottle for?" Louis hollered. She got up off the couch with a sigh and headed into the kitchen. "Hold on! 'M coming!" She hollered back.

My mum sat on the couch with a grin on her face as she watched me with my daughter. Adelaide was in my arms starting to fuss. I cooed at her and tried to calm her down, but I knew the only thing that would, was her bottle. If Louis didn't hurry up, she'd be wailing like a banshee.

"You had nothing to worry about, love," my mum spoke. My eyebrows shot up as I looked over at her. "Huh?"

She motioned to me and Adelaide. "You're a natural with her. You had nothing to worry about."

"Doesn't every expecting parent have their doubts?" I questioned. "Mine were just multiplied."

She chuckled. "Oh, I was terrible when I was pregnant with you and your sister." I just grinned. I can imagine her freaking out in her normal manner. "I was literally on my hands and knees cleaning every inch of our house, I was so freaked out."

"Oh my god, Mum!" I laughed. "Seriously?"

She nodded. "Seriously. I was eight months pregnant and I the size of a whale with active twin girls in my uterus playing footie with my insides. Your father was oddly calm, but right angry with me when I got like that. He even went as far as to hide every cleaning supply in the house. And wouldn't let me go to the market by myself."

By the time she finished her story, we were both laughing. Louis and Miss Jay walked in the room just as our laughing died down and Addi's wails started up. I stuck the bottle in her tiny mouth and watched as her face went from beat red and scrunched up to, tan and serene in a second flat.

It was amazing how babies worked. They were these tiny little human beings who depended on everyone else to feed them and bathe them and change them and keep them alive. They were fascinating. Their tiny toes. Tiny fingers. Tiny nose. Tiny ears. Tiny feet and hands. It was all fascinating. And the fact that she was part me and part Louis. That just made it better. I could never imagine loving something as much as I love her. The moment I laid eyes on her, I knew I loved her beyond the moon and back. Everything else in my life didn't matter. Her and Louis were my world. They were my everything. And that would never change.

"You know," Louis started. "I think we'll be fine. I think we can do this by ourselves."

My eyes moved from our daughters face, to his. "Louis," I started, but Miss Jay cut me off.

"I agree!" She said. "I think we'll gather our things and go spend the next few nights in a hotel. Have a girl weekend of sorts, yeah? Sound good, Pen?"

My Mum nodded. "I think it sounds splendid! Let's go!"

And they did. They packed up all their things and left. Louis and I were alone with our daughter for the first time since she was born a week ago. Three nights in the hospital with nurses and four at home with both our mums. We hadn't been left alone once and now we were. It was slightly scary.

"What if we don't do something right?"

Louis sat on the arm rest of the glider chair I was sitting in and placed a kiss on my temple. "We'll be fine, Letty. Don't force anything, just let it come naturally."

Easier said then done.

&&&
February 26, 2013
One Month & One Day Old


"Is she supposed to sleep this much?" Rossy asked. She was turned around in the front seat of my car, looking back at Addi's carseat. Violet was driving my car while Rossy sat in the passenger seat and I sat in the back with Addi. We were on our way to Glasgow for the lads' third concert.

Addi was asleep in her carseat and had been since we'd left my house five hours ago. The only time she'd woken up was to change her wet diaper twice, but even then she didn't fully wake up. She was a good baby. Better then my younger siblings ever were. It was amazing. And like my mum said, I was great with her and so was Louis. We were naturals.

I chuckled. "Yeah. Babies sleep a lot, Rossy."

"Well I didn't know. I was kinda worried she'd like quit breathing or something."

Violet snorted loudly. "Way to be optimistic, Ross."

She shrugged, holding her hands up. "Well! I don't know! Don't judge me, okay!"

We all quieted down and just listened to the radio for a while. We had a little under an hour to go before we got to Glasgow. It was a long ride but I enjoyed it. When we left my house, there were paparazzi outside waiting to catch a glimpse of Addi. Louis and I had agreed that she didn't need to be thrust into the public eye at such a young age. When we were ready, we would let the world see her. This was the first time we had taken her out in public. Louis didn't know I was bringing her to the concert, but I knew he was missing her even if he had just left last night, so I wanted to surprise him.

Rossy and Vi got her a pair of heavy duty pink ear ear muff things that they bedazzled. They were gaudy, but it was the thought that counted. They also got her a cute onesie that said 'My daddy is in One Direction' and got me a shirt that said 'Louis Tomlinson is my baby daddy'. I almost died laughing when they showed me. Of course they made me wear my shirt and put the onesie on Addi.

"When are you going to allow the public to see my sweet niece?" Violet questioned.

That made me sigh. Fans were asking, management was asking, everyone was asking. "I don't know," I replied. "Not for a while. I don't want her to grow up and look back at all the nasty things people said about her. Talk about me all you want, but talk about my daughter and I'll kick your fucking arse to BFE and back."

Violet and Rossy chuckled. "Calm it down there, Mama Bear."

&&&

"Alright everyone, this is the last song that we'll be performing for you lot," Liam spoke into his mic. That made the crowd groan and let out a few faint boos. They boys all chuckled into their kids and with that, they started singing.

Your hand fits in mine
Like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes
When you smile
You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs,
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh, it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me


My eyes started watering. "Why are you crying, Scar?"

I shrugged. "Do I really talk in my sleep?" My voice cracked.

Vi and Rossy both chuckled. I was crying because Louis's part of the song was about me. Well, the tea before bed part. I'm not sure about the talking in my sleep thing. But I was going to find out. To be honest, it was embarrassing. What had I said? Did I say anything embarrassing?

"You may or may not talk in your sleep," Vi spoke cautiously. "But I mean, I'm not saying I could always fully understand what you were saying."

A watery chuckle left my mouth. "So I talk in my sleep." That's totally embarrassing. "Bollocks."

I wiped under my eyes and watched the rest of the concert. Addi was in her seat that was on a chair beside me, Vi, and Rossy. She had been asleep for the first two hours and had been wide awake for the last hour. Her bright blue eyes were wide and alert. She was taking in everything around her as she sucked on her pacifier. She was a very alert baby and loved anyone and everyone.

"Is that my adorable goddaughter, Addi Bear?!" At the sound of Harry's voice, she turned her head in the general direction of him. She immediately spit out her pacifier and her tiny tongue poked out of her mouth. "It is! It's my Addi Bear!"

As Harry practically skipped over to her, Louis came off the stage and almost ran into me. "What the—"

Throwing my arms up, I said, "Surprise!"

His face showed shock. "Letty? What're you doing here? Where's Addi?"

"Hi Louis, it's nice to see you. I'm doing good. How're you?" I spoke teasingly. "Oh 'ello love, nice to see you too. Glad you're doing good. I'm splendid now that I've just got a surprise visit from my girlfriend and daughter. Thanks for asking."

Que eye roll. He pecked my lips and gave me a quick hug before saying his hello and moving over to take his daughter from his best mate. Harry liked to hog her. I have a feeling that when she's old enough, that Harry will end up coming and taking her before either of us wake up and just text us saying he took her. That's considered kidnapping, but he won't care. He'll say as the godfather that he has that right.

"I feel like she's replacing me," I mumbled jokingly. Liam and Zayn chuckled. "Trust me, love, you won't ever be able to be replaced," Liam spoke.

Zayn spoke up. "I might agree with you there, Scar. She's replacing you."

I gasped, swatting his shoulder. "You arse!"

"Hey now! Watch the guns!" He moved his 'guns' out of my reach and stuck his tongue out at me. "Oh shit, don't wanna mess up the guns!" I exclaimed.

Liam gave me a quick side hug and pecked my cheek. "Nice to see you, Scar. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go see my adorable niece and girlfriend."

Zayn was with Rossy over by Addi. Liam was with Vi over by Addi. Niall was over there too. And so was Louis. But Harry was making his way over to my lonesome self. At least someone loves me.

"How's the baby mama?" He questioned, giving me a sweaty hug. "Like the shirt by the way." He smirked.

"I was fine until you gave me a nasty, sweaty hug," I groaned. "And thank you. Rossy and Vi made it for me."

"So, how was last night and today? Being alone with Addi I mean." He took a big gulp out of his water bottle.

"Pretty good. Pretty much all she does is eat, sleep, and dirty her diaper."

He nodded. "Good, good. When are you going to let everyone see her?"

I shrugged. "Not for a while. Why?"

Why does everyone want to know? I mean, she's my child. I can do what I want to do when it comes to my child. Nobody should be asking. Yes, she was his goddaughter, but that didn't mean anything. Nobody would understand until they had kids of their own. Nobody. And until then, they needed to quit pestering me. She was my daughter. I gave birth to her. I took care of her. She was mine. Not theirs.

"Fans were asking in our twitter questions," he started. "They really want to see what she looks like."

Again, I shrugged. "It'll happen when it happens. They need to quit fucking asking about it."

I didn't mean to snap. With all these extra hormones still running through my body, it just happened. But it needed to be said.

They needed to all quit badgering me about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Scarlett
Adelaide