Status: Just starting :)

Promises

Memories

I hate how easily I remember the things you would rather forget.

“Can we listen to something else?" 

Louis nodded and changed CDs to a familiar silver one with writing all over it in an assortment of colors. I made him that cd years ago and he still has it? I figured he would have thrown it away when we broke up. It was a cd made up of all our favorite songs. The first one was our song. That's what he told me. I really didn't want to listen to it but I didn't have a say in what we listened to since it was his car.

If I don't say this now I will surely break
As I'm leaving the one I want to take
Forgive the urgency but hurry up and wait
My heart has started to separate

Oh, oh,
Be my baby
Ohhhhh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you

There now, steady love, so few come and don't go
Will you won't you, be the one I'll always know
When I'm losing my control, the city spins around
You're the only one who knows, you slow it down

Oh, oh 
Be my baby
Ohhhhhh
Oh, oh
Be my Baby
I'll look after you
And I'll look after you

If ever there was a doubt
My love she leans into me
This most assuredly counts
She says most assuredly

Oh, oh 
Be my baby
I'll look after you
After You
Oh, oh
Be my baby
Ohhhhh

It's always have and never hold
You've begun to feel like home
What's mine is yours to leave or take
What's mine is yours to make your own

Oh, oh
Be my baby
Ohhhhh
Oh, oh 
Be my baby
I'll look after you

You are so beautiful to me
You are so beautiful to me


“That's our song," he murmured. Why did he have to say that? This ride was going good until he said that. It was almost over and he had to open his big mouth. “Not anymore," I murmured back. 

Before I could comprehend what he was doing, he had grabbed my hand over the center console. The way our hands fit together were like two puzzle pieces. I stared down at our hands for what felt like forever before he finally broke my trance. 

“It'll always be our song Letty. No matter what." 

I shook my head. “No it won't Lou. That was our song when we were dating. We aren't together anymore."

He glanced at me for a second before turning his eyes back to the road ahead. “But I want to be." 

Why does he have to say stuff like this? Why? Does god hate me or something? My luck is shitty. My life is shitty. Everything is shitty. Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all. Maybe I should have just asked Harry to drive his Range Rover. Or called a car service. Why didn't I think of this when I was basically laying on the dirty ground of our parking garage? 

“Don't start this Louis," I spoke tearing my hand from his grip. “I'm engaged and you have a very pretty brunette girl for you from the pictures I saw in your room the other day." 

Before he could say anything I look my Beats out of my purse and plugged them into my phone, turning on some rock music. It kept my mind off of things so it was perfect for right now. Today Avenged Sevenfold was my distraction.

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

“Mum, can I go outside with Louis?" I questioned, already wrapping my scarf around my neck and zipping my heavy winter jacket up. 

“Oh course. If you get too cold you lot come in and I'll make you some tea," she replied. I nodded and thanked her before running outside. I snuck up on Louis who was rolling the bottom for a snowman and jumped on his back. We both toppled to the snow covered ground with soft thuds. 

“Oi, what the hell Letty?!" He hollered. I cackled as he flipped over to where I was straddling him. As I stared down at him, my long red hair -that was in much need of a trim- rested on his coat covered chest. His gloved fingers came up and twirled the ends. 

“I just wanted to surprise you," I said innocently. He snorted and pulled me down on top of him. “You can't be innocent for all the money in the world," he stated. 

I gasped. “I can too! I'm innocent all over!" 

“Not what I remember from our little ‘sleepover' last weekend." He smirked and nipped at my jaw. I blushed and buried my head in the crook of his neck. He loved to embarrass me about this. 

Last weekend both of our parents had taken a trip to Louis's mums family cottage before the holidays. Our younger siblings had stayed with our grandparents. Since I was almost sixteen and Louis was almost seventeen, we got to stay at home by ourselves. As soon as their cars were out of sight I went over to his house where he proceeded to take the one thing my mum, Winston, and dad wanted me to keep until I was married. My virginity. 

“Why do you feel the need to embarrass me?" I mumbled into his neck. His chest rumbled with laughter. I didn't think it was very funny. But he sure did. “Because it's fun," he mumbled back. “And I like the way you look when you blush."

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

Doncaster. I haven't been here in forever. I missed it, I'm not gonna lie. This was where I grew up. Where I learned to drive. Where I met my best friend. Where all my memories were; good and bad. 

Louis got to come here whenever he had the time whereas I didn't. I had a business I had to run and I was open six days a week now. I didn't have any down time. Sundays were when I did my grocery shopping for both myself and the bakery. A bakery was a hard thing to keep up with. You always had to be there for it to be running right, and since the only person who helped me was Violet, I had to be there. When the boys came to help you would think it would be easier but it wasn't....at all. They would act childish and start food fights. Which I had to clean up in the end. Louis didn't have to worry about any of that. He would tour for a few months then be off for a month or two and all that. He could go home all he wanted when he was off. I didn't even have the holidays off. I worked Christmas day, Christmas eve, new years day, new years eve, all those big holidays.

“I missed this place," I spoke softly, staring out the car window. Little kids played in yards, business men and women walked on the sidewalks with cellphones in their hands, teenagers messed around wherever they could find a spot, and couples walked hand-in-hand. Familiar places came into view making me grin. 

“Me too," Louis said as he drove. We would be staying at a hotel seeing as our parents had since turned our old bedrooms into something of their liking. As we pulled up to our hotel, I grabbed my purse and got out of the car as Louis got our bags out. He paid the valet and followed me inside. Once we were at the front desk I checked in. Or tried too.

“Welcome to the Hilton, how can I help you?" The brunette man behind the desk asked. I grinned and told him my name. “I'm checking in. My names Scarlett Osbourne."

He clicked away on the keyboard for a few minutes before shaking his head. “I'm sorry miss, but your name isn't in our reservations. I've checked--"

“What do you mean my name isn't in there?" I questioned. “I called yesterday to confirm my reservations and some girl named Pixie said it was all set." 

He sighed and looked at me with apologetic eyes. “She's new and wasn't supposed to do any of that. She was also messing with the computers and double booked a bunch of reservations and deleted some too. I'm very sorry miss." 

“Whatever." I grabbed my bag from Louis and went to sit on one of the chairs they had sitting in the lobby. Louis stood at the desk and talked to the man before coming over with two key cards. “Come on. You're staying in my room."

I wanted to question it, but I didn't. I didn't have any other place to stay, so this was my only option. He was offering and I wasn't going to say no. I really didn't want to sleep in his car. When we got in the room however, I questioned it. More like protested. 

“Um, no, not gonna happen. I'm not staying here with you," I spoke shaking my head. “I will go find somewhere else to stay." 

"Scar, come on." He sighed, tossing his bag on the bed. “Don't be ridiculous. We're both adults here, I think we can share a bed without freaking out." 

He was so casual about it. We wouldn't be sharing a bed. We shouldn't be sharing a bed. I'm engaged to be married. He has a girlfriend from the pictures I saw on his bedroom wall. I can't be that close to him on a bed. I haven't been that close to him on a bed since the day before we broke up two years ago. It brought back things I would rather forget. I wanted to keep that stuff in my past, not my present or future. 

“But I have a fiancé and you have a girlfriend." Now it was his turn to shake his head. “Let's not worry about that this weekend. Let's just get some rest before we go to visit my mum, yeah?"

“Okay," I mumbled. I got on the bed while Louis said he had to go get his phone out of his car. When the door clicked shut I pulled the covers up over me and snuggled into the feather pillow, closing my eyes. Maybe a nap will do me good. 

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

“Wake up love," a familiar voice murmured, moving my hair away from my face. I grunted and buried my head further into the pillow. 

The persons hand moved from my head to my bare back. It was cold against my warm skin. I shivered and tried to get away from it but it gripped my waist and pulled me into a warm body. When my skin met the other persons skin I felt little tingles all over. I then knew it was Louis. He always made me feel like that when he held my hand, kissed me, or just touched me. It was an amazing feeling. 

“Go away," I groaned. “I'm trying to sleep." Warm, soft lips met the back of my neck that was now rid of my red hair. I couldn't stop the shivers that racked my body. See. He drove me absolutely mental. 

“I don't want you to sleep," he murmured, still kissing my neck. “I want you to wake up and give me a proper kiss."

I groaned once again. “Tommo, it's early and I'm tired and sore." I gasped when he nipped at the tender skin of my neck. “And again, tired." 

His lips moved up to my ear where he kissed the shell of it. “But I want to see your face after the mind blowing night we had." At those words, I cracked my eyes open to stare at him as a blush took over my face. 

Last night we had slept together for the first time. It was an amazing experience. I had always wanted to lose my virginity to someone who I cared about and knew wouldn't hurt me, and Louis just so happened to be the person that took it. I know he hadn't lost his to me and that bothered me. But I didn't want him to know that. I didn't want him to feel guilty or anything. Of course with him being older then me I knew he would lose it before me. Before we got together he used to tell me all about his girlfriends. He told me that he lost his when he was a few months over fifteen years old. I acted like I didn't care, but I did. 

“Why do you say stuff like that?" I asked, rolling over making sure to keep the sheets covering my body. He smirked as his right hand came up and brushed across my cheek. “Because I like the way you look when you blush."

“Well I don't," I mumbled. When I leaned away from him he pulled me back into him and placed his lips on mine. My mind was mush. That's was what he did to me and how fast he did it. It was outragous. My lips moved in sync with his while my hands traveled up his bare chest to his hair. I tangled my fingers in his light brown hair and tugged at it causing a throaty moan to come from him. He pulled away leaving us both breathing heavily. 

“The things you do to me," he mumbled. 

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

“Mum, we're here!" Louis hollered out after he barged in his mums house. I was just being pulled by him. I had no other choice though. He had literally dragged me out of his car by my hand and pulled me up the walkway to his childhood home. 

“Scarlett! Oh my, I've missed you!" Miss Jay exclaimed when we appeared in the entry way. She pushed her son out of the way and wrapped me in a hug. “You've grown up so much. And your hair is blonde! I love it. I just can't believe you're back."

I chuckled. “I missed you too Miss Jay. It's good to be back, but not under the circumstances." She smiled sadly at the mention of her mums passing. Before either of us could say anything else high pitched squeals met my ears making me almost cringe. 

“Scarry!" I was almost knocked to the ground as four girls I thought of as sisters attacked me in hugs. I smiled great big as I wrapped my arms around them the best I could. I really missed them. They all started speaking at once making my brain hurt. They were talkers; always have been, always will be. 

“Girls, one at a time. My brains starting to hurt." I chuckled. They all stopped and took deep breaths. Charlotte being the oldest went first. 

“I've missed you so bloody much. We all have. I don't want you to ever leave for that long again," she rushed out. “You're our sister and sisters are supposed to stick together." The other three nodded, agreeing with her. 

“Oh 'ello Louis, it's nice to see you. I haven't seen you in a few months. How was your drive up?" Louis spoke to himself, being sarcastic. “'ello mum, girls, it's nice to see you too. I know, I've missed you guys a bunch. Oh my drive, it was nice. Letty and I listened to some good music." He stopped talking to himself like a mental person and looked at his sisters and mum with raised eyebrows. “What the hell am I?! Chopped liver?!"

“Shut up Lou!" They all exclaimed.

When they didn't say anything else I took in their appearances. Charlotte and Felicite had grown to be such beautiful young women. Daisy and Phoebe were growing up to be beautiful little girls too. I missed two years of their lives and watching them grow up. I loves these girls like sisters and I abandoned them. 

“Lottie, Fizzy, you guys are so beautiful. I love the long blonde hair Lottie. And Fizzy, I'm diggin' the ombré hair." They both thanked me. Next I looked down at the twins. "Look at how tall you lot have got! How old are you now? Twenty? Got any boyfriends?"

Louis scoffed. “They better not. I'll get my shotgun."

I snorted. “Lou, you don't have a shotgun. You aren't some country folk." The girls and Miss Jay chuckled at my attempt at a southern accent. He just replied with making a face at me. 

“We're ten, Scarry," Daisy and Phoebe answered in unison. I grinned and said, “I know a ten year old boy who one of you could date. His name just so happens to be Gray."

Daisy giggled while Phoebe blushed and looked down at her feet. “I already have a boyfriend. But Phebes here fancies Gray. She told me the other day."

At Daisy's words Phoebe glared at her, landing a punch on her shoulder. “DAISY! Why'd you tell everyone? That was supposed to be a secret!" She shouted. Louis walked away making me look up. He made his way into what I remember to be the living room and disappeared behind the light blue wall. I watched as the girls agrued back and forth before pushing some fly aways behind my ear. They stopped fighting when Fizzy shrieked.

“Let me see the engagement ring!" Jay stopped them and insisted we go sit down in the living room. As soon as we got in there I sat down on the comfortable beige couch while they all crowded around me. “Let me see!" Fizzy shouted, snatching up my hand. When they saw it they all gasped. 

“It's huge!" Fizzy yelled. “And don't even start with the ‘that's what she said' crap Lottie."

Lottie just stuck her tongue out at her younger sister. “How can you even lift your hand with that rock on there?"

“Oh Scar, love, it's beautiful. That fiancé of yours sure knows how to pick out jewelry," Jay spoke. 

“Is your fiancé rich?" Daisy asked. “Because if he is can he buy me a pony?" 

“Oh! Oh! Can he buy me a pink pony?!" Phoebe asked loudly. Jay rolled her eyes at her two youngest children. “Girls, that's a very rude thing to ask. Say you're sorry."

I shook my head. “It's fine Miss Jay. They're just curious kids."

Louis could be heard scoffing from his spot on one of the recliners. “I could buy you ponies."

“You'd be mean and buy us fake ponies like you did when we were little. You got us fake, stuffed pink and purple ponies," they spoke together. They did the creepy twin talkkng thing just like me and Vi, and Grayer and Emmy did. Never ceased to amazing me how twins did that. 

“You bought them fake ponies and let them think they were real?" I asked. “That's mean."

"Thank you Scarry," they said together. “I like you better then Louis. You're nicer and prettier."

Louis gaped at them. “I changed your diapers and fed you bottles, and played babies with you, and played dess up with you, and I'm blood, and I'm in the biggest boy band; One Direction!"

“Shut up Louis!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SO sorry it's taken me for freakin ever to update! My job keeps me busy and my weekends are busy too. Saturday's I have my cousins football games and my brothers baseballs games and those usually last all day. But anyway, tell me what you think. Love y'all!!

Image