Status: In Progress

30 Years Past

A few miles outside of Bon Temps Valary Dravenport is living alone after the craziness that happened 3 weeks ago, she has left behind all men and is going to start fresh, or so she thinks. When the loneliness of her home gets to her she has to make a decision especially when she meets a friend from a few years past. WIth all the pressure on Valary she has no room for mistakes especially when she encounters werewolves, cold and warm don't exactly mix well. With the help of Sookie, Pam, and Isabel she tries to make a decision that is for the best, but who will she choose? What havoc will her decision cause? And will she ever be happy without hurting others that she cares for? With the over looming problem of a werewolf clan in Mississippi causing all sorts of trouble, will her mind be clear enough for the toughest decision of her whole life?
  1. Girls Night Out
    I threw the guy across the room and turned to Sookie not realizing that everyone in the bar was now staring and it wasn't a human stare.
  2. The Pull
    “Because” I sighed, the side that wanted him was slightly winning.
  3. Their Kind
    “Because you are just as old as me and as powerful as me and that most likely means that you have had contact with their kind” He said sternly.
  4. Long Lost Friend
    I nodded to Eric and when I got in the room and turned to the others in the room and stopped dead in my tracks.
  5. Hunter Dream Team
    “Yes Sheriff” I snapped and walked out of Eric’s office, between being told what to do and having to be in the room with Eric and Jude I was having difficulties controlling my anger.
  6. Just Peachy
    “How on earth could I follow that speech” He smiled his brilliant smile and leaned over to kiss me, and then I was lost.
  7. Caller ID
    “Are you gonna come downstairs and let me in?” Damnit should have looked at the phone.
  8. Fleas and Ticks
    I knew deep down that I loved one more than the other
  9. Premonitions
    I half expected Eric to come right in and make himself at home and start poking fun of my house and trying to get in my pants, but when I focused on his face there was nothing sarcastic and smug about it.