To Join The Fallen Angel Army

This Is War

I walk across the dirt, straight in line behind the others. I was ready. I take a deep breath and I heard gun shots firing out. I immediately jump, and I run for cover. I hide behind a mud filled tire, and look around. It was raining fire, and I knew what I had to do. I look around for anyone who is caught in the middle, and I see a girl with brown hair, on the ground, her leg bleeding. I look around for the source of the bullets, and I believe they were coming from our right. I run to the wall where I thought that the bullets were coming from. The fire was still coming down but it was no problem for us. We can’t burn, it is only to stress us out. I run for the girl after I take a deep breath and make it for her within ten seconds. I pick her up and pull her to my safety. I quickly wrap her leg, and disinfect her cuts. She smiles up at me, and then she disappears. A hologram. Everything stops, and I look up at Christine, who appears on scene as the land dries.
“Congratulations, Jay-C girl. You managed to find the problem. Thank you. You all handled that fairly well.” Christine leaves the room, her wings flapping gracefully. I smile, and wonder what it would like to be her. People say I am blinded by the fact that they are using me. But I love this. I love earning my wings. It wasn’t my choice to leave, and I want to go back. I want to help more then I did before. I was just a brat before, I want to change, and make a change. I get up, and wipe the ash mud off of me. It was crazy, how one team of the Fallen can make such affects on the heavens. I mean, look at what they did. They made fireballs fall down like rain.
“Thank you.” I whisper as she leaves, and I wipe the cut on my face, and wish it away. That is one of the things that come with being a Fallen Child. You can never be injured of long, unless you let it. It slowly heals, and I hear it creak. It was like we were made of metal. We could reshape, and be broken a million times over. Some of us would land on Earth with certain powers. I had met a Fallen once when I was new here, and she could read minds. I want to be able to read minds when I become a Fallen Angel. That would be one of the best things.
“Good Job princess. You got something right. Now, allow me to win everything. You will save yourself some work.” I roll my eyes at Nicole, and she shoves past me. I will still try to do as food as I want to. I will win this. I will be a great Fallen Angel. I have to. I didn’t finish my duty as a Being on Earth. Being a Fallen Angel is all I have left. That is it and that is all.
“Yeah sure Nicole. Do what you need to do…” I mumble to myself. Jeez. I don’t get why she has to be such a jerk. She needs to get over herself. She only died by her own hand. She was being a idiot, and she got drunk and in a accident. She didn’t die on accident.
“Ladies, if you will follow me to the bunks in which you will stay until your training is over. There you will change into your uniforms, and you will be assigned your jobs. Over the next couple of weeks you will be getting a good idea on what kids you will be watching over. These kids are going to need you. You need them to make it to the heavens. Now let’s go.” The woman who was leading us out to the arena before yells out to us.
“Yes m’am!” we all yell in unison. We walk single file, our feet in sync with one another. This was pretty much what I would call a boot camp if I was still I a Being. The Beings were naive and thought of everything negative. I now see everything in a brighter way. I think of this as an opportunity. An opportunity to start new.
We finally reach a rather large building, with bright lights and everything was made of wood. The stairs were insanely huge. It looked like quite a climb. I bite my lip, and watch as the leader starts up what must be at least 400 steps. I breath in deeply and follow the others in line at a fast pace. By the time we reached the top everyone was huffing and puffing. Nicole smiled as she stood tall, while everyone else was with their hands on their knees. I glare and stand up straight too. I am not gonna let her win this. No way.
I knew this wasn’t necessarily a competition, because we all will go down, but I want the kid who needs the most help. I want to do something great.
“Alright ladies! I will call you up one by one, and you will come get your key by number. The number engraved on the back of your key will be your permanent number, you will be called by this, and your name no longer exists. You will be wherever this number is, and when you are doing something, you will go in the order of your number. This is your room number as well.” He started to call everyone up, and I ended up being number 26. I put my key on my necklace and smile down at it. This is real. I am a Fallen Angel Trainee. I am one of them.
Nicole was number 45, the last number. The very last. I felt a little bit of victory, and I couldn’t help but smirk.
“You need to head to your rooms. Your uniforms are sitting on your bed. These uniforms will shift to your size as soon as you zip up. Dismissed!” The leader yells, and we all nod in unison. I run into the house, which the smell of wood floods my senses. I smile at the big place and look at my number. I find my room, the door was large and white. I open the door and look inside my room. It was black everywhere, which was my favourite colour. There was everything of mine from my previous life, but better. I smile up to my ears, and run to the bed. I lay on it, and then I realise I am on my uniform. I throw it on and it forms to my body. I go to my mirror, which was rather large. It looks really, really good. There was two holes in the back, in which I assume was for my wings. I hope they grow in soon. I know that this is what I am wearing for the rest of my existence. It was black and tight. Perfect for me. I look on the belt, and there was a knife in the belt. There was so many different weapons, but they all looked really sly on the outfit. I smirk, and I walk around the room.
This is home.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is what I thought of a while back, and I have great plans for it. Please comment and subs. I am really proud.