Status: temporary hiatus | updates will be slow

Stole My Heart

Louis Tomlinson ;; Jessica Hart

"Under the lights tonight
You turned around, and you stole my heart
With just one look, when I saw your face
I fell in love
It took a minute girl to steal my heart tonight"
- Stole My Heart; One Direction

My name is Jessica Elizabeth Hart and I am engaged to Louis Tomlinson of new British boy band, One Direction. I have known him ever since we were really young at the age of six. He is my best friend; I am close with his band mates, Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn also. We started dating when I was sixteen and he was seventeen. I am now nineteen years old and he is twenty.

Follow the two as they plan for their big day, go on the boys’ U.S. worldwide tour, the ups and downs of being famous, and fall more madly in love…and some new romances will spark and develop. Please read to find out more... ;)

Warning: I just changed the rating from PG-13 to R. Just to let y'all know. This story will contain some sexual content. You've been warned. Don't like, don't read.

d i s c l a i m e r ; I do not own Louis Tomlinson or any of the boys of One Direction whatsoever even though I wish I did. The only thing I own is Jessica and the plot! Enjoy and comment for more! =)