Status: temporary hiatus | updates will be slow

Stole My Heart

Leaving For Tour

All of our bags were packed and we are all ready to leave and get on the plane to head off to the first city for the boys’ U.S. world tour. Louis, Harry, Niall, Zayn and I were excited to be going. I am glad I get to go, why would I not be excited to go, since I am engaged soon to be married to Louis Tomlinson. Liam was the only one who wasn’t too excited to be leaving and going on tour since he has to say goodbye to Danielle.

She had to leave and go back home because she was about to start back to school along with taking her usual dance classes. I was kind of sad since she isn’t going with us because it won’t be as much fun without her there. That is why I asked my sister to go along with us. She gladly accepted.

“Jess, love, you ready to go?” I look over to see Louis smile at me and tighten his arms around me and place a soft kiss on my cheek. I smile and nod. I turn and grab his hand, lacing our fingers together as we walk over toward the car that was waiting for us. There were two since there are so many of us and we won’t all fit in one together.

I was stuck with Louis and Harry on the way to the airport. My sister, Alison came along too with us. Louis was talking with Harry the whole ride and they were having the most interesting conversation, it was quite comical actually. Ali and I were lost in our own conversation about how the tour is going to go. We had no idea what the boys were talking about.

Before we knew it, we arrive at the airport. Louis grabs my hand and helps me out. Harry, being a gentleman, helps Alison out on the other side. They are so perfect together! I think to myself as I grab hold of Louis’ hand and get out of the taxi cab.

“Thanks, love,” I smile and lean over, pressing a kiss on Louis’ cheek.

“No problem love,” I feel him place his arms on my lower back, touching my warm skin with his cool fingertips. I forgot that the shirt I was wearing exposed part of my back. After we each get our bags from the trunk of the car, we wheel them inside to meet up with Paul. We were meeting him here and then heading out from there.

------

It has been almost two and a half hours later since we got on the plane. I was sitting next to Louis and my sister right next to me. Harry was sitting in the center row of the plane along with the three other boys. I look over to see Liam who was silently staring out the window sitting off all by himself. It made me sad to see him like this. He is one of my good friends, so were the other blokes I was with. Ever since Lou and I have been together, I have been close with all of them.

I give Louis a quick kiss on the cheek before I start to get up when I felt someone pull on my wrist. “Where are you going, love?” I turn to see Louis looking at me.

“Going over to talk to Liam...I feel bad since Dani isn’t here with him,” I tell him.

“Okay, love,” he smiles and kisses my cheek. I go over and quietly take a seat next to him. He looks over, a look of sadness in his usual dark pair of brown eyes. They were red most likely from crying. It broke my heart to see him like this. I sigh as I look at him.

“Hi Liam,” I smile lightly at him.

“Hey Jess,” he replies back in a sad tone, his eyes slowly moving up to meet mine.

“How are you?” I ask, looking at him. He began to mess with his fingers as he looks at me.

“I’m okay, just really miss Dani, that’s all,” he sighs and runs a hand through his hair and blinks. I could see soft tears welling up in his eyes as he looks at me.

“I totally understand, Liam. I’ve felt that way when I had to be apart from Lou at a point when you lads left on your first tour. It was hard but I got through it,” I tell him.

He doesn’t respond for a minute or two. A small sigh escapes his slightly parted mouth before he opens his mouth to speak. “I just wish there was a way she could come with us,” he says and sniffles a bit.

“You need a hug, Li?” I ask and look at him. I feel so bad for him. He nods as I reach over and pull him in a hug. He tightens his arms around me and hugs me tightly.

That gets me thinking that maybe Ali and I could try and get her to surprise Liam on tour? I’m sure she would accept to go on tour with us and get to see Liam and spend time with her friends. Ali and I were both super close with her. It would be awesome if we could get her to come with us. That would for sure make Liam freak out.

After a few more minutes, I tell him that I’m going to go back over to Louis. He nods and sits back as he situates himself in a comfortable position so he can sleep. This was sure a long flight. Once I get back over to Louis, I snuggle up to him and fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Here's the next chapter!
Sorry I haven't updated this in SO long! I've had writers block and couldn't think of how to write the next chapter!
Sucky chapter, like it? Comment and let me know! :D