Status: temporary hiatus | updates will be slow

Stole My Heart

Little Things

We arrive at the venue about close to fifteen minutes later. Paul and other management lead us in through the back so we won’t be bombarded by the crazy fans and all the paparazzi. We go down a hall way that led to the boys’ dressing room. Louis has a tight hold on my waist as we go down the hall way. I wrap my arm around his waist and take his other hand, lacing our fingers together while we continue to walk with the boys to the dressing room.

“Here we go, lads and lasses,” Paul says pushing a door open to a big room with a sign on the door labeled ‘One Direction’ in bold letters. He moves his hand forward to tell us to come forward.

“Come on boys, you need to start getting ready for the show. Don’t want to keep the fans waiting long, yeah?” he asks, looking at the boys.

“Nope!” all of the boys state in unison.

“Have to start getting ready, Jess. See you after beautiful, I love you,” Louis turns to me and grabs me by the waist, pulling me closer to him. I smile wide as I stare at him, his blue eyes boring in to mine.

“I love you too, Lou,” I smile and give him a soft peck on the lips before he pulls away and kisses me on the forehead.

I push him away swiftly and smack his bum as he walks away with the other lads to start getting ready. He turns around and smirks back at me. I couldn’t help but smirk back. There was a knowing look in his eyes, I knew that look. I mouth the word ‘later’ to him and wave. I notice his eyes lit up as he stares back, a wide smile on his face.

While the boys get ready for the show, my sister and I talked amongst ourselves. We take a seat on the couch and watch the big screen on the wall. A few minutes later, the whole arena erupted in to loud cheers and screams as the boys came on stage, rising up on their own platform, the lights going down and the house lights go on. The order went Liam, Niall, Harry, Louis and then Zayn.

“Hello Los Angeles, California!!!! How you all doing tonight?!” Liam yells in to the microphone. The crowd was going crazy and they just barely got on stage.

The opening music of One Thing began to play. Screams and yells got louder as Liam began to sing the first line of the song. The boys sang and went crazy on the stage doing random things. After they sang a few of their old hits, music started playing to one of their new songs.

“This one is off our new album, it’s called Little Things. Hope you enjoy! And I would like to dedicate this song to my beautiful fiancée Jessica who is backstage now. I love you babe, hope you like it,” Louis said in to the microphone, smiling out at the crowd. The crowd erupts in to an even louder uproar of screams and such from the audience. I smile widely as I stare at the screen. I feel soft tears begin to build up in the corners of my eyes. How did I end up being so lucky?

Once the boys finish singing the song Louis smiles and blows a kiss to the camera. I smile and reach out to ‘catch’ it. They perform a couple more off their new album like Live While We’re Young and C’mon C’mon. They end the show with an encore performance of What Makes You Beautiful. The crowd goes wild as the boys move around the stage and sing.

After the performance, the boys took their final bow on stage before waving to the crowd and running back stage. The screen went black. I smile as the boys came in pumped up from the show. My face curves up in to a wide smile as I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

“Mm, hi beautiful,” I feel Louis’ soft but gentle lips on my neck. I loved when he did that, it always made me go weak in the knees. Simply everything he does makes that happen quite often.

“Hi, handsome,” I smile as he presses a sweet kiss to my temple. I turn so I was facing him and lean up toward his lips, a small smile on my lips as I lean toward him. I part my lips as I feel his tongue brush against my bottom lip. I open my mouth a bit more and pull him closer to me as our tongues begin to battle for dominance. We pull away a few moments later.

“What’d you think of the song, Jess?” he asks, looking at me, a smile on his face. I smile at him before replying.

“It was great, baby. I loved it!” I smile and give him a peck on the lips before I wrap my arms tightly around his neck and look at him.

“I’m glad, love,” he smiles once more before pressing a soft kiss on my forehead and wrapping his strong arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

“Hey! Let’s get out of ‘ere and find something to eat, I’m starvin’!” Niall says loudly, breaking the silence between all of us. All of us burst out laughing at his random outburst.

“Just get room service when we get back to the hotel, mate,” Harry mutters, grinning at Niall.

“Oh, right. Dunno why I didn’t think o’ that,” Niall says, chuckling.

Paul walks in and looks at us. “Come on lads and lasses – fans are going crazy trying to get in here where you are. It’s best if we get out while we still can, yeah?” he looks at each of us.

“Yeah,” we all say together in unison as we look at the large man who stood before us. Louis wraps his left arm around my waist and pulls me close to him so we could get out quick as we could. The lads, Alison and I began to slowly yet quickly make our way out of the building, being immediately struck by nearly thousands of flashing cameras after we all stepped out.

Thankfully we all got in the limo before they bombarded us with numerous questions. Paul shut the door and the driver drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter!
I know it's not very long. The next one will be longer.
Sorry it's been forever since I last updated :/
Hope you liked it! I know I left a cliffy, saving that for the next one because I can c;

Comment, subscribe, recommend please? (: