‹ Prequel: Banana Pancakes

Anyone Else But You

Chapter 32

One by one the girls walked down the aisle and stood across from the guys. Casey was the last to go holding Braden.

“You look beautiful” My dad said to me as we stood there.

“Thanks daddy” I said giving him a kiss.

As if on cue every stood up as I began to walk down the aisle. Brendon was beaming which in return made me smile wider then I ever thought I could. My dad kissed me and found my mother leaving me next to Brendon in front of the crowd.

“Surprise!” Jon said as he motioned for everyone to sit. “So you thought you were here for a birthday party right? What a better way to celebrate this little guy’s birthday then by his father actually making an honest woman out of his mother.”

Everyone let out a chuckle and Jon continued on. All was going smoothly until it was time to exchange vows.

“The couple agreed to write their own vows, Caitlin?” Jon said prompting

“WHAT?!?!” I remarked “I.. umm…. I …. Can he go first?” I said stammering and breaking into a sweat.

“Looks like someone is a bit unprepared, either that or someone forgot to relay the message to her. What do you have to say Brendon?”

“Caitlin, it’s been a long and bumpy road but we’ve made it through. We got here, and I couldn’t ask for more. You look beautiful, by the way. We may have done things a bit backwards but that’s what we are. We’re backwards kind of people. Always one step ahead. I wouldn’t change it for the world. You make me a stronger better person and for that I love you.” He said with tears welling up in his eyes.

“Oh god tears!” I said starting to tear up while I laughed. “Um, well I’m a bit unprepared so this will truly be from my heart. First off I love you even if you drive me absolutely mad sometimes. I know I have a long road ahead of me seeing as Braden is your clone. Speaking of him, thank you, Braden is the best thing that has happened to me, other than meeting you of course. I couldn’t ask for anything else. You’re all I need.” I said beaming and wiping tears from my eyes.

You could hear several sniffles throughout the crowd. Jon composed himself before he spoke for the final time. “By the power that was given to me from the state of California, I can now finally say that you are husband and wife! Plant one on her!”

Everyone laughed as Brendon dipped me and gave me the biggest kiss in the world. A month of no action was really getting to him.

There was dancing. There were lots and lots of food. There was even more liquor. Everyone enjoyed themselves and that’s all that matters.

“Wonderful day Mrs. Urie” Brendon said as my parents left taking Braden with them.

“Mmm agreed.” I said collapsing into his arms.

“What do you say that we get you out of this dress?” He said wiggling his eyebrows.

“I say that I agree with you 100%”

“Fabulous” He said as he kissed me.

We were an official family. Not that we weren’t before, but now we were a family in the legal sense. It wasn’t an easy journey and it is far from over, but we’ll get stronger and wiser with time.

“I wouldn’t want to spend my life with anyone else but you” I said as he pulled me in close.

“That is a true fact” he said as he laughed and shut his eyes.

Life was good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you al for reading and sticking with me! I know the end of the story seems rushed but it was just hard. With all that happened between the band and just my crazy work schedule I just kind of lost interest in writing. It's starting to come back and I'm going to try to finish up some other stories I left for dead.

If enough people want it I may come back to this set of characters, or maybe start a new story if anyone is interested!!

thanks again for all the postive comments through out these 3 stories it means the world to me!!!

-Caitlin