Status: Updates will come! If I get comments!

I'm Too Weird to Live but Much Too Rare to Die.

Chapter Three.

“What you mean turn her? There’s got to be some other option Shadows.. I’ve already turned someone once, I wouldn’t like to do it again.” Vengeance said and Shadows sighed softly as he stared at the girl crumpled up on the couch, her hands on her neck as she screamed loudly.

“Well I’ve already turned three people, I don’t want to do anymore..” Shadows said, his voice echoing in the large space.

“I haven’t turned anyone yet..” Synyster mumbled and all the vampires looked towards him. “I never wanted too..” He said and all the other vampires groaned in annoyance.

“You have to do it once in your life time Syn, it’s carrying on the species. It needs to be done, unless you want her to die. It doesn’t bother me. Just decide because in around fifteen minutes, she’ll be dead.” Matt stated before going and sitting down in an arm chair next to the crying girl. Another woman walked in and stared at the girl in horror.

“What the fuck is happening here?!” She exclaimed as she ran over to Verona, taking her neck in her hands. The smell of the slowly drying blood was too much for the others but it didn’t bother the blonde girl, all she was thinking about was that there was a girl in enormous amounts of pain on their couch. “Someone fucking help her!” The blond replied and Verona looked at the woman, tears running down her face, silently pleading for help. Synyster moved forward, crouching in front of the petite girl. She was shaking now, obviously getting weaker as time went on.

“I’m so sorry about doing this.. But you deserve to live.” He said as he raised his wrist to his mouth and chomped down with his canines. Blood spilled from the cuts and he pushed his wrist to Verona’s mouth, to which she smacked it away.

“I’d rather fucking die than be like you!” She exclaimed, Syn’s blood pooling around her mouth. He rolled his eyes softly and shoved his wrist to her mouth again, keeping a hold on her this time and forcing her to drink the blood. She tried to resist, holding her mouth firmly shut. It took one spot of blood to enter her mouth and it grew harder to fight him off. She wanted more, a lot more. She opened her mouth and sucked on his wrist with force, He groaned loudly as she moved her hand from her neck to attach them to his arm, getting a better grip so she could accumulate more blood from his body. When she’d drank as much as she could, another woman entered the room.

“Brian? What are you doing?” A girl that looked similar to the blond lady asked and that was when he pulled his arm from Verona’s grasp to turn to the brown haired girl.

“I was saving her, Michelle..” He murmured as he looked back to Verona. Her eyes were drooping now as she stared at the heavily tattooed man. Blood was smeared all around her mouth. Her neck was already starting to heal and the various bite marks on her body where healing rather quickly. Syn attempted to stand up and the room started spinning. The girl in front of him had almost taken all of his blood. He sat down on the sofa by the girls feet and placed his head back.

“I can’t look after her. Michelle won't like it..” Synyster mumbled in a dazed voice and Shadows sighed softly before looking around the room.

“You’re meant too, Syn, but if you feel you can’t do it will anyone be able to take her on?” He asked and Vengeance stepped forward.

“I was the one that got us in this mess.. I should be the one to look after her.” He said and Shadows nodded his head softly before standing up.

“Thank you, Vengeance. Now, let’s get the girl somewhere to sleep. She’ll be in a lot of pain for the next few days so the best we can do is keep her comfortable.” He said as he picked the small girl up, throwing her over his shoulder. Her hair was matted to her face with sweat and blood. He made a mental note to get one of the girls to wash her off the next day. He took her up the stairs as The Rev grabbed Brian, placing him over his shoulder as he was too weak to get around on his own. When Shadows got to the top of the stairs he went into one of the spare rooms and placed the small girl on the bed as Vengeance came in after him. “You’re going to have to stay here with her, we can’t risk a newborn vampire running around here at the minute.” Shadows stated and Vengeance nodded his head softly.

“I’m sorry for getting us into this, Shadows. I didn’t mean for it to turn out how it did.. She just smelt so nice! I couldn’t stop myself..” Vengeance muttered with disappointment and Shadows sighed.

“What’s been done is done, Zacky. You can’t change the past.” He said as he stood up and Vengeance nodded his head softly as he sat on the edge of the bed. “I’ll see you later man, don’t let her out of your sight.” Matt said before exiting the room. Zacky got up and dead sealed the door after Shadows with a passcode only the guys and the two girls knew. So no one could get in as the door was sealed with silver, something the vampires where repelled by. But better yet, Verona couldn’t get out.
♠ ♠ ♠
What you think? To the people that subscribed; THANK YOU!
Jack Barakat; x ♥