Status: Updates will come! If I get comments!

I'm Too Weird to Live but Much Too Rare to Die.

Chapter Four.

The next morning Verona awoke, a strange feeling came over her and she groaned as she turned over to face her attacker of the night before. She jumped out of the bed and screamed as loud as she could. The man jumped up quickly and held his hands to his ears until she stopped the horrid noise.

“Look, I’m not going to hurt you, I swear!” He exclaimed but Verona didn’t believe him, she backed up against the wall, her eyes wide in fear. Zacky attempted to moved towards her but she stopped him, holding out her hand.

“Come any closer and I’ll chop your fucking balls off!” She exclaimed. She couldn’t remember anything of the previous night, her mind went blank whenever she thought about it. All she knew was that he attacked her.

“I’m not going to hurt you!” He exclaimed as he came forward, standing in front of her. She rolled her eyes softly before grabbing his arm and pushing him away. He flew across the room from her shove and she stared wide eyed at her hands.

“What the fuck did you do to me?!” She exclaimed and Zacky groaned as he climbed up from the ground.

“You’re one of us now, Verona.” Was all he stated as he sat on the bed, holding his head in his hands. Verona scoffed and walked upto him, grabbing his head in her hands forcefully.

“What the fuck do you mean I’m one of you?” She asked, tears brimming in her eyes.

“We changed you, you where dying and we brought you back.. You’re just not like you used to be..” He said plainly as he looked up at her tear soaked chocolate eyes. She shook her head furiously, not believing a word the man was saying.

“But I’m fine! I feel exactly the same!” She exclaimed as she walked away from the man, the monster. As soon as she said this the room door burst open, Shadows walked in and her eyes widened as she quickly moved away.

“What the fuck is happening in here?!” Shadows exclaimed as all the others followed in behind him.

“I don’t know she woke up in a bitch fit!” Zacky exclaimed and Shadows rolled his eyes softly as he walked over to the trembling girl, he smiled softly and she calmed a little. This man didn’t hurt her.

“My name is Matt Sanders, Shadows to everyone in here. I’m surprised you’re up in such a fit state considering what happened.” He said and she raised a brow, confusion appearing on her features. He bent down to her level and examined her face. “You’ve.. Matured.. a little too quickly..” He mumbled, his eyes widening in shock. “Many go through a crazy phase, but yours is simply from fright at your attacker being next to you. Many new born are lighter in skin tone, where as yours is the same natural glow as before.. Your eyes are their natural colour, not black , like their supposed to be.. Something’s wrong here..” He muttered more to himself as he rose up from the ground, leaving the girl on the floor that was now even more confused than she was before.

"What the actual fuck are you lot talking about?" She asked, all the boys faces dropped as they looked at the girl sat in a crumpled mess on the floor.

“You’re different, you should be doing different things. But you’re simply.. Acting normal.. As if nothing’s wrong. Are you even hungry?” A tall, lanky man with black hair and piercing blue eyes asked the small girl and she shrugged softly, wrapping her arms tighter around her legs.

“A little.. But not too much..” She mumbled and the tall man sat down next to her and put out a hand.

“I’m The Rev.” He said with a warm smile and Verona stuck her hand in his, giving him a firm handshake.

“Verona.” She stated softly and he grinned at her before bringing her into a bone crushing hug.

“We’re gonna be such good friends!” He exclaimed and Verona couldn’t help but crack a smile at the extremely hyper boy.

“What happened to me?” She asked sadly, her head hung low as she talked in a hushed voice. Matt was the one to talk next, crouching down to her level.

“Our friends here went out to eat, they didn’t expect anyone to be coming into the woods so they attacked you. I am very sorry, but it couldn’t be helped as when starved, we go for anything without thinking. But our friend Synyster here saved you, by turning you into one of us.” He said as he looked at me, a shit eating grin on his face. One that I could happily slap off.

“And what the fuck are you? Why is no one answering this fucking question?!” She exclaimed and Matt flinched at the tone of her voice.

“We’re vampires.” Synyster said and Verona’s eyes widened dramatically.

“But.. There’s no such thing as vampires..” She mumbled almost inaudibly and they all chuckled, obviously hearing her.

“Yes, there is. We’re all just in hiding, that’s why you never hear about us. We hide out in the places where nobody really goes, apart from the odd two or three people every two days. We live off those. We don’t like hurting people, and you obviously damaged Synyster and Vengeance a lot more than the others. You woke up when you should have been dead. You’re a little miracle.” The Rev added with a soft chuckle and she simply crawled into a ball, her body was shaking with freight at the whole situation. "Don't be scared sweetie, we're not going to hurt you." The Rev added and Verona simply sobbed into her knees. She looked up and locked eyes with the one called Synyster before quickly looking away. He looked hurt, damaged because of the series of events that had taken place. He didn't know what to do, he was confused by everything.

"Why do I not feel different?" Verona asked in a timid voice, she felt shy, there was so many people around her. All of which she did not know.

"We-.. To be honest, we don't know." Matt said and she sighed softly before looking towards the ground again, not wanting to look at any of the.. people around her. "We're going to need to do some research. Everyone apart from Vengeance and Gates, come with me. Their going to have a lot of explaining to do." Matt stated before walking out, everyone following behind him apart from the ones who had been told to stay.

"Why did you change me?" Verona asked as she lifted her head up from it's place on her legs to look Syn straight in his eyes. As soon as her eyes touched his, he stuttered, not being able to form proper words. She rolled her eyes softly before dropping her head again.

"I don't know why.. I just had too. You looked in so much pain. We almost killed you! I just, wanted to take it all away.. and I knew I could. So I did.." He rambled, the small girl lifted her head up again. She stood up this time, picking up her shaking form to stand in front of him, her eyes in the form of slits as she growled at him.

"You almost killed me, so you decided to fucking kill me forever?! It doesn't work that way, Synyster, I just fucking doesn't!" She exclaimed and the taller man flinched. That didn't bother her, she just stepped even closer to him. "You think you're so amazing cause you're practically invincible, but you're not amazing. You're far from it, you're a fucking monster!" She exclaimed before shoving his chest, making him crash through one of the brick walls. She stared down at her hands in awe. She had never experienced the strength she had. But she now did. Matt and everyone else came running from different directions to look at the commotion and stared wide eyed at the scene in front of them. Verona sat sobbing in the middle of the room where she had pushed Synyster. Vengeance came up behind her and patted her shoulders, telling her it was alright.

"What the fuck happened here?" Matt asked as he walked through the broken wall. Verona started crying again.

"I don't know man, she got really pissed off at Syn, pushed him and that fucking happened!" Zacky screamed at the tall man and he sighed before wrapping an arm around the fragile girl, bringing her into a hug. She was shocked by the sudden gesture but soon calmed herself down and wrapped her arms around him. She didn't know what to do, she simply sobbed into his chest.

"She's stronger than all of us.." Matt murmured as Syn jumped up off the floor where Verona had managed to throw him. She simply stood there, silently sobbing into Matt's t-shirt.

"How can that even be possible? We're some of the strongest vampires in the world.. I didn't think there was anyone stronger.." Syn muttered as he dusted off his clothes. Matt shrugged softly, unwrapping his arms from around Verona and placing them at his sides as he stared at her. She shifted uncomfortably as everyone stared.

"You wanna take a picture? It might fucking last longer!" She snapped at them all, her eyes turning a dark shade of black. Everyone’s eyes widened as they stepped back. She growled deeply as she set her sights on Synyster. He was the closest after all. She pounced on him, knocking him to the floor with a loud thud. Synyster struggled against her grip, but she was too strong. She hissed, her canines coming out.

"Verona stop!" The boy from underneath her shouted and she shook her head, coming out of the trance she was in before. She gasped softly and climbed off him. He sighed climbing up from the ground and hugging her softly. "It's okay, I'm the one that turned you, it's not unknown for the new vampire to want their masters blood." He stated and she turned around to lock eyes with him, glaring slightly.

"My fucking master? What, you own me now or something?" She spat harshly and Syn shook his head before letting her go.

"I should be the one that's looking after you right now. Out of all the vampires I'm the only one that's blood will taste appealing to you. That is what I meant." He stated and she simply shrugged before crawling into a ball again. Everyone sighed before going out of the room once again. Leaving Zacky and Verona on their own.