Status: Updates will come! If I get comments!

I'm Too Weird to Live but Much Too Rare to Die.

Chapter Five.

A few days passed, and Verona’s hunger was starting to grow. But she pushed it to the back of her mind. She didn’t want to hurt anyone and she knew she would if she let it get the better of her. She stood in the middle of the room, pacing the large space. She needed to keep her mind off the hunger that was eating away at her stomach. Zacky sighed from his placement on the bed.

“Verona, you need to eat something or you’re going to make yourself ill.” Zacky sighed and the girl shrugged as she looked over at him.

“But I don’t want to hurt anyone, Zacky.. I can’t have it on my conscience..” She sighed and he smiled softly as he climbed up.

“You don’t have to hurt anyone, I can bring you some. We have some in the kitchen for emergency’s.” He said and she nodded her head softly as he smiled before turning and walking out of the room, locking it behind him. That was one thing she had come to terms with, she wasn’t getting out of here. Zacky came back moments later with a glass full of a dark red substance. She sniffed the air and smiled at the divine smell that now lingered in the air. She ran over to Zacky and he chuckled as he held the glass in the air. “Now, now. Wait.” He said with a chuckle as the girl stuck out her bottom lip in a pout. He rolled his eyes softly and placed the glass in her hands which she soon gulped down. Zacky couldn’t deny that she looked extremely hot with spots of blood trickling down her face.

“Wow, I feel so much better.” Verona chuckled as she wiped at her mouth with the bottom of her sleeping top that she’d stole from Zacky. The guys had brought in some clothes to wear, but not anything to sleep in. Honestly, she needed to go shopping, and bad. “I think I’m going to go and wash up.” She said as she opened some drawers to get out some clothes. She took them out and walked into the bathroom, she sighed as she looked at the lockless door. She really needed to explain her needs of a lock to the other vampires. She climbed into the shower and sighed as the hot water flowed down her body. Once she was done she got out, quickly drying herself off and placing the clothes on her body over her underwear. After that she added light makeup before brushing and drying her hair, letting it fall in its dark natural waves. She walked out to see zacky sprawled across the bed, his green eyes staring intently at the television hanging on the wall. He looked over at her before smiling softly and turning down the music channel he had on.

“You wanna head out of this room and get to know some of the other guys better? I know you’re probably annoyed with being in this room all the time.” He chuckled and she smiled softly as she nodded. He smiled lightly back before climbing up from the bed and moving towards the door. “Now, no trying to escape. We can't trust a newborn out in the big world just yet, even if you have matured way too quickly.” He chuckled before unlocking the door and walking out, holding open the door for her kindly. She rolled her eyes softly at his statement as she walked out. The hallways where huge, dark red carpets stretched throughout with blood red walls and black glossed borders. On the walls hung many paintings, some being strange and absurd. She kept her eyes on her feet as the wandered down a giant staircase with Zacky walking at a fast pace in front of her. He went into the living room and clapped his hands together while Verona stayed put behind a wall. “Guess who decided to come out of hiding.” He said as he grabbed her hand in his, pulling her to his side gently. She smiled awkwardly at them and they all smiled back.

“How you feeling today?” Matt asked and she shrugged softly, her hair falling into her face as she did so.

“I feel about as good as a vampire girl can.” She chuckled softly to herself and they all joined in the laughter.

“But no cravings or anything?” Matt added and she simply shook her head.

“Apart from this morning, no. But Zacky gave me some blood of sort to drink and now I feel perfectly fine.” She stated and Matt showed her his dimpled cheeks with the wide grin he gave.

“You seem in perfect working order. You matured fast. I wished we had more like you.” He chuckled. “All these bastards where a pain in the ass.” He chuckled again and Verona joined in, covering her mouth with her hand to hide her face. She hated the way her face looked when she laughed. Synyster was keeping his eyes locked on the small girl in front of him. She had grown so much over the past few days. She was now starting to gain muscle, meaning she would be even stronger than before. She was no longer covered in blood and pond scum in which had attached to her when the boys dumped her in the river. Syn still felt awful for what happened to the young girl, but they thought they didn’t have any other choice. Her eyes locked onto his for a moment and he sighed softly as she looked away. Her eyes where a beautiful dark brown, almost matching his own but hers where slightly darker. He didn’t know why but he had a strange attachment to this girl, and he really didn’t know why. He reminded himself to ask Shadows about the matter later on.

“Well, we’ve got to do something guys?” The rev asked and Verona smiled as she stood up from her seat.

“I’m thinking rare steak, anyone want a meal?” She asked and all the guys smiled as they pounded their fists in the air.

“Finally! A chick that can cook!” The one she'd learnt was Johnny exclaimed and she smiled softly as she turned around and walked into the kitchen. She grabbed all the ingredients from their specific places and turned to the stove. She prepared the steaks before throwing them into the many pans she had on the huge cooker. She wanted everyone to eat at the same time after all. She then made a blood sauce to go with it, she picked up a bottle of A- and poured some into a pan after almost drinking half of the contents. She added some other spices and tried the sauce once it was done and groaned softly as she placed the stakes on the plates and poured on the sauce. She placed everything out along with a bowl of salad and called the boys and girls in for their meal. They all ate, their faces showing a mixture of emotions. Most of them being ones of pleasure because of the food.

“I apologise, I used some of the blood in the fridge for the sauce.” Verona said as she too ate a piece of the almost raw stake smothered in the delicious sauce.

“It was so fucking worth it.” Matt murmured as he grabbed some salad and drowned it in the sauce. She giggled softly to herself as she looked around the table at all the people enjoying her food. It made her feel good knowing she could be used for something. Once everyone was finished, they all got up individually and placed their plates in the dishwasher. Verona did the same and went to clear up the table but Syn stopped her, placing his hand on hers as she went to grab the salad bowl. He stared at her for a moment, her touch sending shivers down his spine.

“I’ll get that.” He said simply as he started grabbing things, directing his gaze away from her. She stood in shock before nodding with a soft smile and making her way out of the room to where everyone apart from Syn was sitting around in the lounge area, watching some program on TV. She sighed softly to herself before taking a seat next to Zacky and smiling softly at the people around her. She now knew that these guys would be the only family she could have anymore. And she was starting to get used to it. She smiled softly as Zacky opened his arms for her and she cuddled into him. He was the one she’d grown closest too in these past few days and she’d now completely forgiven him for what he had done to her. She was kind of glad in a way, she didn’t really have much of a family and she didn’t have any friends. Maybe it was better this way.

“Who wants to watch a movie?” Matt asked and everyone raised their hands. He climbed up and looked through the stack of movies before laughing softly to himself. He placed the DVD in the DVD player and sat back down next to his other half, Val. She seemed rather nice, as though she wouldn’t harm a fly but obviously, that was a complete fib. Verona chuckled softly as credits to ‘The Lost Boys’ rolled.

“Seriously Matt?” Verona asked with another laugh and he simply winked as he turned back to the screen. Soon enough Syn entered again and sat down beside Michelle, his partner and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. Verona smiled up at Zacky softly and he smiled back as he tightened his arm around her, bringing her closer to him. She snuggled into the grip but couldn’t shrug off the feeling of someone watching her. She looked around to see who the culprit was and she saw Synyster staring at her, a pained smile on his face. She looked away and snuggled into Zacky’s arm more, if was possible, and attempted to sit back and watch the film.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment/subscribe? :3 I'll love you all forever!