Do What You Do

No one is telling me the speed I should be travelling

It all started with a glance.

Their eyes found each other through the crowded party. Her blue eyes stared into his green ones with confusion. She stared over in his direction before looking all around her thinking that he was looking at someone else but much to her delight his eyes were all on her. With a simple smile in her direction, Blake Taylor was drawn in.

Warped Tour was filled with beautiful and confident people, Blake wasn’t one of them. She was the awkward girl seen hidden behind the camera. She was never a confident person; she blamed high school for her insecurities. Her high school was filled with rich, bottle blonds that grew a pair of tits at the age of 14. Blake was the girl with the flat hair and flat chest that they boys all looked past. It took years before her body developed but her confidence stayed the same.

She wasn’t much of a party goer. In the life that she was thrown in she kind of became used to it. Much like every other party there she stood observing everyone around her. That was until her attention was taken by a pair of green eyes.

With a simple, “Hey.” Blake was at a loss of words. She couldn’t look anywhere but those beautiful green eyes and perfect smile.

He was tall, tanned and perfect. John O’Callaghan was the epidemy of every girls dream guy and he knew it. He did however, have a reputation to uphold.

“Hi,” she said awkwardly looking directly into his eyes.

He gave her that million dollar smile before taking a sip of his beer. “You’re Blake, right?” he asked as her heart skipped a beat.

She was able to speak but just smile like some kind of fool. With a nod of her head she was unable to speak.

“Uh ye-yeah,” she stuttered over her words. “That’s me,” she said and instantly she wanted to smack herself for sounding like a complete idiot.

John nodded his head with a soft laugh; he enjoyed watching the girl squirm. He almost thought it was adorable, almost.

“So it’s the last day of tour, have you done anything crazy lately?”

She had no idea what to say, so she just laughed. “Of course,” she said with such sarcasm and an awkward smile. “Well actually no, I don’t really do crazy.”

John couldn’t help but to laugh as he nodded his head. “Well how about we do something crazy?”


Blake had let him take advantage of her but she didn’t complain because he was John and she was able to let him doing anything to her. The tour ended and without a goodbye John was off. Blake came to terms to what that was, just a one night stand.

“I hate that you’re leaving me again.”

Blake rolled her eyes at her best friend’s voice entering her room. “It’s my job.”

“To go on tour with a bunch of sweaty horny boys,” she said with a laugh. “Sounds like you’re a prostitute.”

“How about you suck it?”

Tara looked at her best friend with a smirk. “Oh baby, I’ll suck it alright.”

Blake rolled her eyes once again with a laugh before shoving another pair of shorts into her bag. She turned her attention to her cameras all lined up on her bed. She packed each up in their special cases, it seemed like her cameras took more room than her actual clothing.

“Are you planning on breaking out of that shell of yours?”

“I’m not a turtle Tara.”

“You sure act like one,” she said with a sigh. “Promise me that you’ll live it up. Get drunk; flirt shamelessly with a bunch of boys. Get laid,” she said with a smirk. “You have a great pair of ass, legs and tits use them!”

“You sound like my Mom.”

The girls let out their laughs. “Just think about it girlfriend,” Tara said with a smirk. “Now I’m going to leave you to your packing but I will be back.”

“Please don’t.”

Tara simply placed the middle finger up in the air before walking out of the room with a slam of the door. Blake turned to the pile of things all spread across her bed. She took a deep sigh before the sound of her vibrating phone gained her attention. She picked up the phone in her hand before opening the text. A sudden rush of happiness spread through her body like a wildfire. Her eyes scanned over the words over at over again.

John O’Callaghan.
Have you done anything crazy lately? (;
♠ ♠ ♠
<3