Do What You Do

with every beat it lets me breathe

The arm wrapped around her hips and pushed her body against the wall.

"Stop moving, dammit." Said none other than John in a low voice.

"Get off me." She said pushing his chest.

"You want me don't you." He said his eyes narrowing.

Blake raised a eyebrow and her eyes scanned his body. He wasn't wearing a shirt, her hands tracked down the middle of his chest. She shook her head disapprovingly. "Not here." She said dropping her hands to the side. John rolled his eyes at her and walked away. She frowned and sighed, she was irritated. She just wanted to get to her job with no distractions. She finally reached the back where she sat down and ran a hand through her hair.

"Tense?"

She looked up and smiled, it was Tim. Tim Kirch had helped her and guided her into her current career path. "A little." Blake replied brining up her knees to her chest.

"Oh Christ, don't go all fetal position and shit." He sat down next to her. "How come you're so tense?"

"Boys." She replied rolling her eyes. Tim wrapped an arm around her and gave her a tight side hug.

"Already? Forget about it and just have fun."

~


A Rocket To The Moon started first and Blake shot away. Then Josh's band claimed the stage. Josh moved wildly over the stage jumping and shouting into his microphone. He came down close and sang straight into Blake's camera and smiled goofily. Next was John's band he strutted confidently over the stage like a hawk. He brought the microphone to his lips and began to sing. Passion seething through every word and the girls went wild. He looked so, not John. This John had passion and dedication running through his veins. He briefly looked down at Blake and his eyes were alight with fire. Blake flushed and focused the camera on someone else. When the set was over she made her way backstage to congratulate everyone on a great show. She bumped into You Me At Six first.

"Good job out there guys!" She said smiling warmly at the British guys in front of her.

"Sweaty hugs!" Someone shouted and they proceeded to envelope Blake in a hug. Blake gasped trying to make her way out of the hug when suddenly she was draped over someone sweaty back.

"Keep moving, love. Ill just drop you."

She tried not to touch his back but had to hold on for dear life.

"Josh you're back is disgusting."

"Oi! A little sweat never hurt anyone!"

"You call this a little?"

"Are you ticklish Josh?" Josh's body went tense but he continued walking. Blake poked his side softly and Josh squirmed.

"Blake." He said his voice full of warning. She poke him again and Josh suddenly let go of her.

"Josh!"

In a split second she was in John O'Callaghan's arms staring into his green eyes. He smirked down at her briefly and set her down beside him.

"Blake I'm so sorry."

Josh said running a hand through his hair. John raised a eyebrow at the bright blue eyed boy in front of him. John leaned down and whispered something suggestive in Blake's ear, and walked away. Blake flushed pink and shook her head. A slight smile danced on her lips.

"You and O'Callaghan?" Josh said cocking his head to one side.

She raised her hand and shook her head from side to side.

"No, no."

Josh smiled and Blake wasn't quite sure why. She returned his smile and waved at him as she made her way back on the bus. She sighed in relief as there was no one. She turned on the light and shouted. There sat John his arms folded across his chest showing off his muscular arms.

"You're going to wake up the whole neighborhood." He said now resting one hand under his chin.

"Hi." Blake said shifting uncomfortable under his gaze.

"Hey." He said his eyes fixed on her.

"I think it's time for us to make up for the incident that occurred earlier."

His eyes darkened in a matter of seconds and he stood making his way towards Blake. Blake stood frozen not knowing what to do she held her camera against her. John reached out to take the camera away from her placing it on the couch. He hooked his fingers in her belt loops and pulled her towards him. "You can't tell anyone about this." He said referring to her and him with his hands. Blake nodded hesitantly and pursed her lips. "Good." He said looking down on her. He pulled upward on the hem of her shirt removing it. He pulled his shirt off and kissed her hungrily. He slowly walked backwards toward the bunks smirking down unto her he motioned her to lay down. Obeying Blake laid down as John hovered over her unbuttoning her pants. With one swift movement he closed the curtain to the bunk.

~


Blake's alarm woke her up she woke up alone. She sighed and ran a hand through her messy hair. She got out of bed and was greeted by absolutely no one. The bus was quiet and it was strange. She gathered her things and found her way walking towards Josh's bus. She knocked twice and checked her watch, 1:00pm it read. The bus door opened and the boy that stood in front of her was slightly shorter and had dark brown hair. He wore a loose fitting tank top and shorts.

"Who you looking for love?"

"Josh."

"Come on in." He said motioning for her to go first.

Josh was sitting on the couch playing on his phone. He looked up and smiled.

"Blake, what a pleasant surprise!" He said standing up and loosely hugging her shoulders.

"Thanks for the introduction Joshua." the brown haired boy said, hitting Josh on his arm.

"Blake, this is--"

"Max." Max said cutting Josh off and embracing the girl in a hug.

Blake froze, uncomfortable with the gesture. Max pulled away and smiled giving her a wink.

"Don't mind him, we sometimes forget he's in the band." Josh said rolling his eyes.

"So what do I owe this visit to?" He said sitting down back on the couch. Blake followed suit and crossed her legs. She pursed her lips, she actually doesn't know what she's doing her. She whipped out her camera and fiddled with some buttons.

"Er- I wanted to show you some of the pictures."

Josh's eyes lit up and his smiled touched his eyes. "I'd love that." Josh scooted closer to Blake and she felt oddly comfortable. "I like this one." He said pointing at the screen brushing his arm against Blake's. She smiled she liked that one too. It was the one where he was looking directly at her camera smiling wildly. A idea shot through Josh's head and he turned to face Blake smiling very slowly.

"Josh." Blake said in a slow tone.

Josh jumped on Blake ticking her sides.

"Josh!" She yelled gasping for air. With one hand Josh held Blake's hands over her head while he tickled her sides with the other.

"Say you're sorry!"

"I'm sorry!" She yelped not knowing what she was sorry for. He abruptly stopped and their faces were inches apart. Blake's lips parted slightly staring into his blue eyes. Josh quickly sat up not wanting to give her the wrong idea.

"Blake, I -" he pinched the bridge of his nose. "We're just mates."

Blake furrowed her eyebrows and pursed her lips. "I know Josh." She said softly forcing a smile.

"How about that Lady and The Trap movie?" He said retrieving the DVD from a shelf.

"Yeah, I'd like that."

~


John woke up the girl that slept next to him had her arm placed across his chest. He removed her hand and stepped over her. Putting on his shirt back on he made his way towards the front where all the guys gathered. He sat down next to Pat and took the controller from his hand. The girl emerged from the hallway.

"John?"

"Hm?" He said his eyes never leaving the TV screen.

"I'm going to leave."

John nodded and the girl awkwardly weaved herself through the boys shutting the door quite loudly.

"What was her name?" Jared said to John whose eyes where still fixed at the TV.

"Hope...Jennifer..." He waved his hand attempting to remember. "Grace." He shrugged his shoulders legitimately not caring.

Blake always found herself waking up on someone else's bed rather than hers. It made her feel like a home wrecker inside. Awakened by her thoughts Blake ran a hand through her hair and came face to face with Josh hovering over her.

"Josh, what the fuck!" She yelped

"Er, sorry, love." He said turning off the TV.

"Don't pull some Edward Cullen shit on me." She said sitting up and staring him down

"But Blake I love watching you sleep." He said sitting down next to her. "It's quite." He pursed his lips and looked up to her. "Fascinating."

"Should I be concerned that you actually knew the exact line I was referring to?"

"We're all a little mad."

"Now you're quoting Alice in Wonderland."

"Want to go get a pint?"

"I'd much rather prefer sleep."

"We have the day off tomorrow though." Josh said sticking his bottom lip out.

"Josh stop being a little bitch." Even Blake was surprised with her choice of words, this tour was
making her confident. Josh raised a eyebrow and placed his hand on his hip.

"Well aren't you sassy."

"Wait…I forgot to shoot the sets tonight. I slept through all of it." She stood up quickly and looked at Josh. "Josh you didn't wake me up!"

"Josh! Out to the club, now." Yelled another british voice

"Wanna come?" Josh said nodding his head.

"I should really go upload these pictures and figure out what I'm going to tell my boss that I didn't shoot tonight." Blake said shifting from side to side.

"Oh, come on." Josh said tugging on her hand. "Tell me Blake have you done anything crazy?
♠ ♠ ♠
I Can Never Relax - Hellogoodbye

So would you guys want me to place the actual song here too?
let me know!

x