Do What You Do

there is a machine within my body

The music was loud and Blake felt completely out of place. She stayed close to Josh as they made their way through the crowd. Their eyes locked, John was a couple people down his hands wrapped tightly against a petite black haired girl. Blake broke the eye contact and directed her attention back to Josh. He was already moving to the music, Blake followed letting the music take over.

"Vodka!" Blake slurred raising her hand at the bartender.

"Slow down, love." Josh said concerned it was her fourth drink and she was far from sober.

"Josh-I,I can do whatever I wan-t." She slurred enunciating the "t" at the end of her sentence.

The bartender came back and Blake threw her head back letting the cold liquid burn her throat.

"I'm going to go use the toilet. Don't. Move. "
Josh said pointing a finger at Blake. She nodded her head vigorously and Josh thought she was going to break her neck. Slowly making his way to Blake, John stood in front of her removing the now empty drink from her hand and placing it aside. He smirked and took her hand leading her towards the dance floor deep in the crowd. He turned her around and Blake's back hit his chest. They were flush against each other and John placed his hands firmly on Blake's hips pulling her tighter against him. She moved her hips in sync to the music and John followed her every motion clutching her hips. She bent forward slightly, sinking her hips deeper into his hands. John found himself biting his lip trying not to get too excited. He couldn't take it anymore and took her hand heading outside he opened his car door. He thanked Jared for tinting his windows a dark tint. He quickly pushed the back seats forward allowing for more room. Blake was delusional nothing was running through her head and she was confident as ever. She reached out and grabbed John pulling him towards her. She kissed him hungrily allowing his tongue into her mouth. She reached down to the front of John's pants and grabbed his manhood through his jeans. John inhaled sharply and his eyes rolled back. This girl was teasing him, she was in control and it turned him on.

Josh stepped out of the bathroom and frowned at the empty seat where Blake was suppose to be sitting. He pulled his cellphone out and her cellphone went straight to voicemail. He sighed and walked toward the bar. "Vodka."

John put his clothes back on and attempted to put on Blake's. He draped her hand over his shoulder and walked back into the nightclub. John whispered into Blake's ear "Go."
She was soon left alone and she stumbled towards Josh.
"J-J-Josh." She stuttered trying to regain her balance. Josh was quickly by her side steadying her.
"Where in fucks sakes were you."

She slurred incoherent sentences and Josh rolled his eyes leading her out the door.
"Let's get you to sleep."

Blake protested against Josh's arms flailing her arms around almost hitting him.

"Josh! Dance!" She whined pulling her self out of Josh's arms. Josh pulled her back wrapping his hands tightly around her waist. He didn't say anything and began pulling her back towards the door. He placed her in the front seat fastening her seatbelt in the process and closed the door. He got in the front seat feeling odd driving on the other side of the wheel.

"Josh, love." Blake slurred feigning a British accent. Josh smiled and then turned his attention back to the road.

"Josh!" She whined wanting his attention.

"Yeah?"

"You're a good friend." She said and quicker than the snap of a finger she was asleep.
Josh inhaled slowly and began driving back to the buses. When they were back Josh very discretely and quickly changed Blake into one of his T-Shirts and basketball shorts.
He closed the curtain to his bunk leaving Blake there and decided to sleep on the couch.

Blake emerged her hair all over the place her eyes tired. She slumped onto the small table and groaned.

"Rough night?" Josh chuckled grabbing orange juice from the refrigerator and handing her a glass. She groaned pushing the glass away.

"Blake, you need to drink some. A little sip at least." Josh said pushing the glass back towards her. Blake didn't respond and sank her head deeper into the table. Josh laughed and moved her to the couch. She didn't fight and she felt like a walking corpse. She laid motionless on the coach and soon she was fast asleep. Josh went out to buy some food and throw Blake's clothing in a washing machine.

Blake made her way through the crowd and finally got to the front. She waved her pass at security and they granted her access. She walked towards the back to make a phone call to her boss.

"Hey Zach."

"Blake! Thanks for calling! I was wondering if you can get me some shots from back stage and the crowd? Don't worry about lighting I'll fix it when I edit them."

"Yeah, I can do that."

"Cool. Thanks! I want those pictures by tomorrow night."

The call ended abruptly and Blake made her way to side Stage. Focusing her camera into the large sea of people. She still felt like complete shit from last night. She barley remembers anything as well she shook her head and resumed shooting. The day off yesterday consisted of nothing more than sleep.

"Thank you, Wisconsin!" John shouted trough the microphone. "I want to meet all you lovely people after the show!"

She walked back outside switching her camera lens in the process. There was a sudden tap on her shoulder and she smiled.

"Nick, hey."

"Hey stranger."

"What can I do for you?" Blake asked trying to put her lens in place.

John walked out with a fresh t-shirt and girls swarmed around him. John sign this, John take a picture like this. He attempted to smile and tried to give everyone what they wanted. John glanced over to find Blake talking to Nick Santino. John raised an eyebrow and a pang of, jealously perhaps shot through him. A fan interrupted his thoughts. "Is that your girl friend?" He smiled sideways and chuckled. "No, it's not. Now that picture, right?" He said opening his arm as the girl wrapped her arm around his waist.

Josh made his way outside as a rush of girls bombarded him as well. He smiled genuinely at all of them. Blake walked towards him taking a few shots of him with his fans.

"Blake, may I take a picture with you?" Josh said taking the camera from her hands.

"Josh I don't want to keep your fans waiting." She said reaching for her camera.

"I'll take it!" A girl said as Josh handed her Blake's camera.

He suddenly swooped her in his arms and Blake wrapped her hands immediately around his neck. Josh put on a smug look and Blake quickly flashed a smile at the camera.

"1,2,3!"

John looked back at the big crowd surrounding Josh.

"What's the big hoot?" He said not directly to anyone.

"Josh took a picture carrying some camera girl." Some girl responded and John rolled his eyes. A smirk appeared on his lips briefly because there was one thing Josh couldn't do, touch her like John did.

The crowd died out and John saw Blake walk back into the venue. He scanned his peremitter making sure there was no one. She must of forgotten something, he thought to himself. Blake made her way back to the dressing room to retrieve her jacket. She shrugged it on and made her way back out when she bumped into John.

"John?"

He did not respond and wrapped his hands around the lapels of her leather jacket pulling her closer.

"John, not here."

John narrowed his eyes and his grip around her jacket tightened. He smiled darkly and kissed her hard running his hands down her back to her hips. Blake groaned in response as John's smirk appeared on his face. This is what Josh Francheschi will never be able to do to her, make her squirm with one gesture or one look. John praised himself and began shedding off Blake's clothing the smirk never leaving his face.

Josh checked the time, two am and bus call was in thirty minutes Blake was no where to be found. Josh made his way through the corridors of the venue and saw a door slightly ajar. He reached for it and stopped when he saw two bodies sprawled across the couch, it was Blake and John. He internally vomited and and tried to keep his composure. Blake had lied to him when she told him she had nothing to do with John. Clearly they have a lot to do together, Josh walked off back to his bus. Why did it hurt, was he falling for Blake? No, he couldn't he barley knew the girl and he didn't want any sorts of relationships with anyone anyways. He had always been friends with the girl species and he was fine then this marvelous girl walks into his life and he's lost. Josh shook the thoughts from his head but he couldn't help to be worried anyways. John O'Callaghan was known to be a bit of a man whore and he didn't want Blake to get hurt; he had to do something about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sad Excuse - National Product

:)