But This Love Is Ours. .

Your baby has not stopped crying

Image

She cleared her throat, smiling at them.

“Well, I’m 17 years old and I’ll be a senior in high school when school starts back up in a couple of weeks. I do all-star completive cheerleading, and been doing tumbling since I was three.” Eric nodded his head as Tanya smiled.

“You recently watched Brian’s kids, correct?” She nodded her head.

“Yes sir, since I was a freshman in high school. They are a great set of kids, very fun. Ever since I was little I worked with kids or babysat them. I worked in the nursery at churches, I’m doing childcare at school, I watched neighborhood kids. I love being around them, I enjoy watching and playing with them,” The Staal duo smiled at her answer.

“Do you get along ok with younger children, preferably newborns or a 3 year old?”
Emma smiled at the mom, pushing her glasses up higher on her nose.

“Yes ma’am, not to be braggy or anything, but I am really good with smaller kids, I like watching them better.” Tanya smiled at my response.

“Well Em..” Eric turned around to the sound of the front door opening and closing.

“Eric! Were back. Your son has been crying all day! We’ve tried everything and..” Jordan stopped talking when he seen the Staal duo sitting on the couch in front of the young girl.

“Oh, am I interrupting something?” He said slowly, confused on why they was talking to the girl he’s never seen in his life that looked nothing over 17 years old. Eric got up, nodding to Jordan.

“No, we were just finishing up. We were interviewing Emma for a babysitting job.” Jordan nodded his head, smiling at Emma. She blushed and smiled back; another superstar she was very well familiar of. Eric looked around Jordan, looking at the front door.

“Uh, Jord. . . Where’s my son and your girlfriend.” Jordan smiled.

“Oh! She’s outside getting the stuff and him.” Eric rolled his eyes

“And you couldn’t of helped her.” Jordan raised his hands in surrender

“She said she had it!” And right on que, the front door opened and closed.

“Thanks Jordan really. I really appreciate your help.” A young girl with red hair walked through the front door carrying a baby car seat and a diaper bag, a baby was in the car seat crying. Jordan turned around.

“Baby you told me you had it.” The girl rolled her eyes. She walked over to Tanya, sitting the car seat in front of her.

“Tan, your baby has been crying all day. We’ve changed his diaper, feed him, everything.” Tanya smiled at the girl

“Thanks Mary, I appreciate it.” Mary smiled at her, nodding her head. Tanya crouched down in front of the baby seat, rocking it back and forth. Emma smiled as she saw the seventh month old baby. Levi was winning her over already.

“Uh, Mrs.St- Tanya. . . If you don’t mind or care, can I try, maybe I can calm him down. . .” Emma pushed her glasses up again. Tanya smiled looking over at Eric.

“That sounds like a good idea actually. Let’s see how she works with him.” Emma smiled as she got up walking over to the baby carrier. She leaned down unlatching the straps. She picked up the crying baby, setting him in a lay down position in her arms. She started rocking the baby back and forth and she walked around. After a couple of seconds of rocking and humming to the baby, he fell asleep. She smiled at the baby, looking up at the four adults in the room.

“He’s asleep.” Tanya smiled at her. Looking over at Eric, she nodded.

“You got the job Emma.”