The Tomlinson Twins.

Uno.

“Dammit Harry!” I woke up to my mom’s voice. “Louis, get your feet off the couch!” That only meant one thing, my twin brother and his bandmates were here. I hadn’t seen them in about four months, so I was excited to get to see him. I jumped up and grabbed the sweatshirt one of the guys left here a while back(I think it’s Niall’s, don’t quote me on that though) and started towards the door before I turned around and grabbed my glasses off the table, before running downstairs. I stepped into the kitchen for a bottle of water, and laughed when I saw Niall in the kitchen eating.

“OLIVIA” He yelled, jumping up and hugging me. Before I knew it, I was being trampled by teenage boys, who started singing a very out-of-tune version of “Happy Birthday” to me and Harry. The next thing I knew, I was squished between Louis and Harry on the couch. It was more like I was sitting on Harry’s lap.

“I missed you all!” I said, excited.

“I’m sure I missed you the most though” Harry said. I laughed, seeing Louis glaring at Harry. Yeah, Louis and I had been dating for about a year now.

“I think someone will fight about that” I said, hoping off of Harry to go sit on Louis.

“He’s just jealous because I shared the womb with you” Harry said.

“If that was true, what I’m about to do to your sister is incest.” Louis said, kissing me.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Harry said. Louis just grinned and pulled me up to drag me upstairs.

“OH LOUIS IS GETTING SOME” Liam and Zayn yelled, making me and Louis turn bright red. We really hadn’t been intimate before, and they knew that. Harry rolled his eyes, but joined in with Niall on the cat-calls as me and Louis made our way to my bedroom. I laughed at them as I sat down on my bed.

“If you don’t want to do anything, that’s fine. I just needed to get out of there.” Louis said. I laughed and smiled, buy kissed him.

“I love you, you stupid child.” I said. He chuckled, deepening the kiss.

“I love you too.” He said. “But I meant what I said. If you don’t want to do anything then” he was cut off by my lips.

“I’m 18, Louis. I can’t be a fake-virgin forever. I mean, we’re the only ones who know what we did that night when I was sixteen. And I think Harry’s heard going at it several times in the past few months. I don’t think I even regret letting you take my virginity.” I said. “And it kind of makes this a little harder to hide.”

“What are you hiding?” he said. “Because I think it’s very clear we’re together.”

“Louis. I haven’t even told my mom about this. I mean, I have 3 jobs to pay for doctors bills right now, that’s how much I don’t want my mom to know.” I said.

“I’m so confused?” He said. I reached over and opened the drawer before pulling out the pregnancy test that clearly had “pregnant” on the screen.

“This, aka we really should have been more careful.” I said. He sat beside me and ran his hand through his hair.

“What are we going to do?” he said.

“I’m keeping them.” I said. “I mean, I plan on it.”

“Them? Are you saying its twins?” he said. I nodded, half expecting him to walk out on me but he just smiled and kissed me.

“We need to tell them” he said. I nodded.

“I know. I’m just scared” I said.

“Why are you scared?” he said.

“One, because Rob and Harry are both probably going to kill you.” I said, “and two, you’re gone all the time, Louis. How are we going to do this.?”

“We’ll figure it out. Let’s go shopping!” he said. “I have an idea on how to tell them.” So I got dressed and followed him downstairs, where he told everyone we were having “Louis and Olivia time” before the show tonight. I sat beside him and laughed as he’d sing off tune to the radio. When we got to the shops, I knew I wasn’t going to be picking anything out. I was beginning to question how there was even the slightest possibility that Louis was straight. He was like a hyper teenage girl when it came to shopping. Finally, we finished and we were told to meet everyone at the venue, because even Louis’ parents were coming tonight. I was dragged into the back room and then squished between Niall and Liam. Louis looked at me with a grin.
“I’ll be right back.” He said, smiling. It didn’t even take him four minutes to return to me and pull me out in a hall.

“What do you want?” I said, laughing.

“I just want to tell you. I figured it out” he said. “What we’re going to do, I mean”

“Oh really? Please do tell Louis William Tomlinson.” I chuckled.

“We’re going to get married before they’re here. I’m still telling everyone on stage. It’ll be the first time any of the fans have met you. As you know, Anne banned us from saying anything about you until you were eighteen and now you’re eighteen and we’re going to introduce you to the fans” he said. I rolled my eyes.

“Well can we get married before I start showing?” I said.

“Sure.” He kissed me.

“OLIVIA” Harry screamed. I looked back at Louis.

“Here. Put this on. I was going to ask you tonight anyway” he handed me a small black box. I chuckled but put the ring on anyway.

“OLIVIA!” Harry screamed again. I kissed Louis and went to find my brother.

“What?!?” I said, coming into the room he was in.

“What’s on your hand?” he said.

“A ring?” I said. “Why? Does the fact your little sister is getting married bother you?” He laughed, but then realized I was serious.

“You and Louis?” he said. “Getting married, because you’re pregnant?” he stared at him.

“How did you know?” I whispered. He just laughed and hugged me before sitting beside me on the couch.

“Remember when we were littler and you would know when I was sick or keeping something from you, and vice versa?” he said. I nodded.

“Well when I walked into the house today, I had that feeling when you were sitting on Louis’s lap. It wasn’t until I walked passed your room and heard “What are we going to do?” from Louis that I figured it out. So if I did my calculations right. You’re about 25 weeks” he said.

“24 and an half” I said. I chuckled.

“Oh, My bad!” he said.

“Are you mad?” I asked.

“How could I be? I’m gonna be an uncle. I’m going to have two little kids calling me Uncle Harry.” He said. I laughed. Hugging him.

“We’re getting married before they get here. What if we’re not ready?” he said.

“Don’t worry about it, honey. Parenting is just trial and error the first few years.” My mom came into the room “I found the test months ago.”

“And if any one of us is ready to be a dad, it’s Louis. He loves kids and babies. He’s going to be a great dad. I mean, what who said that” Niall came in too, followed by Liam, Louis, and Zayn.

“I take it you told them then, Louis?” I said.

“Yeah, but you needed to tell Harry yourself.” He said. “I don’t mean any offense to that, but I’m afraid he would have killed me by now.” I laughed and Harry stood up and hugged Louis, before looking at my mom.

“I’m telling them about her now.” He said. My mom just nodded, so Harry took his phone out and took a picture of me.

@Harry_Styles. I would like you all to meet my beautiful twin sister, Olivia (@tommothehomo).

I glanced at my brother when he tagged me in it. He just stared at me for a few seconds before Paul came in and dragged the five homosexuals to sound-check.

“Is this the room that the guys are usually in?” a girl walked into the room. “Sorry I’m late.”

“Yes, who are you?” I said.

“I’m Tori. Niall’s girlfriend.” She said. “And you?”

“Olivia. Harry’s twin sister, Louis’s fiancée.” I said.

“Awesome. Where are the boys at?” she said

“Sound-check.” I said. I pulled my iPhone out of my pocket and got on twitter and deciding to spam Louis with stupid shit.

@tommothehomo. @Louis_Tomlinson. I LOVE YOU. Y DON’T U EVER REPLY TO ME!?!? I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES.
@tommothehomo. @Louis_Tomlinson. WHY LOUIS. WHY DON’T YOU AND HARRY JUST COME OUT OF THE CLOSET? LARRY IS REAL!!!1!!


I heard tell-tell signs the boys were onstage (aka millions of teenage girls screaming) and shoved my phone in my pocket before looking at Tori.

“I’m gonna go side-stage. Do you want to come?” I asked. She nodded and we were soon standing where we could see the boys clearly. After five songs, Louis came over and pulled me onstage.

“Now for something I’ve been waiting two years to do.” He said. “We need to have a few introductions.”

“This is my beautiful twin sister Olivia. She’s also my best friend.” Harry came over and put his arm on my shoulder.

“Olivia is also my fiancée.” Louis said.

“And, in June, we’re going to welcoming two new members into the One Direction family. Right now, they’re called “baby a” and “baby b” but they will eventually have names.” Harry said. “And I couldn’t be happier than to announce they will be my biological nieces or nephews. And that their last name will be Tomlinson.” Louis smiled before walking back over to me and giving me a kiss.

“Hey guys.” Niall said. “I need to tell you all something. But don’t get made, we just found out ourselves.” I automatically knew what that meant. I held back a smile as Niall went and grabbed Tori from side stage.

“We’re actually going to be welcoming three new members into the One Direction family. Two in June, one in October.” He said. There was a giant “Aw” from the crowd, because let’s admit it, the image of Niall being a dad is adorable, right? Me and Tori walked offstage and let the boys finish their set. When Louis came down off stage, he hugged me and pressed his lips to mine.

“Let’s go home.” He said. “Just let me change first.” I smiled and nodded.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @tommothehomo uhhhh? You are having my babies? Awks.
@Louis_Tomlinson: So excited for June! Can’t believe I’m gonna be a daddy. 
@Louis_Tomlinson: Also, my fiancée ships me and her brother. That’s weird.
@tommothehomo: @Louis_Tomlinson. You’re supposed to be changing, not blowing up my phone, asshole.
@NiallOfficial: Have I mentioned that I absolutely love @horanwhorin and I can’t wait for our son/daughter to arrive?
@tommothehomo: NIALL AND LOUIS ARE BLOWING UP MY PHONE. HELP.
@harry_styles: @tommothehomo Louis I can understand, Niall’s only posted once :P.


I rolled my eyes, shoving my phone back into my pocket as Louis came back out of the room.

“Ready?” he said, I nodded and he took my hand before pulling me out to his car.

“How long is the drive home?” I said.

“Your mom said you could stay with me and Harry tonight, so it’s about 2 and half hours.” He said. I just nodded and laid my head against the window. I was awake for about 20 minutes. I know this because I was woken up by Louis gently shaking me and saying “Olivia, it’s time to wake up. I’ve been parked for twenty minutes.” I smiled, but stretched before I said anything.

“What have you been doing for twenty minutes Louis?” I said.

“Watching them. You know, you’re not very big, but they’re really active.” He said. I giggled.

“They move a lot, most of the time you can see them.” I said. I opened my door and got out, before following Louis inside.

“Bout time you two.” Harry said. I just giggled and walked back to Louis’s room. I don’t think I even knew when Louis came to bed, because I was that tired. When I woke up, though, he was standing in front of the dresser naked and looking for clothes.

“Good your awake, me and Harry hacked into your phone and saw you had a doctor’s appointment today. I was getting ready to wake up.” He said, turning around after he put pants on. I held back a laugh.

“Yeah. Gender ultrasound.” I said. “I don’t have clothes… and I still have school?”

“Your mom called you in, said it wasn’t often you go to see Harry so you wanted to see him.” He said. “and Gemma dropped these off” he handed me a plastic bag with clothes in it.

“Thanks” I said, giving him a kiss.

“Go take a shower so we can leave.” He said. I laughed, getting up and going to the shower. I stepped in to the warm water, humming as I did so. Before I knew it, it had turned into singing rather loudly. When I was dressed and downstairs, Harry and Louis were eating breakfast and I just stared at them. Finally we were leaving. I sat up front with Louis and Harry sat in the back being obnoxious.

“I have to go to a family dinner thing tonight in Doncaster. Do you want to go?” Louis said. “My grandparents will be there.”

“Sure. And we’ll be able to tell your mom and dad what we’re having.” I said.

“Do you have any name ideas Olivia?” Harry said.

“I dunno. I just really like the name Jordan Mark” I said. “What about you Lou?”

“I’ve always wanted to call my son Tommy. I know that’s weird. Tommy Tomlinson. But yeah.” He said.

“I like the name Adam.” I said.

“Thomas Adam.” Lou said. “I like that name.”

“Well let’s pray you’re having two boys then” Harry said. I giggled in the front seat as Louis pulled up to the office. We only had to wait about ten minutes before I was called back.

“Hello Olivia. I see you have people with you today” the doctor said.

“Yep. Lesbian haircut here is baby daddy and curly top is my twin brother.” I said. She laughed and glanced at Louis who was sitting nervously in the chair.

“So are we ready?” she said. I nodded and lifted my shirt up. It didn’t take her long to find the heart beats and I glanced at Louis.

“You okay?” I said. He nodded.

“It seems more..” he trailed off.

“Real.” Harry finished. I rolled my eyes.

“How are you two not gay.” I said turning my eyes back to the screen.

“So you want to know what you’re having right?” She said.

“Yep!” I said. She smiled and Louis sat up, but Harry was playing with his phone.

“Baby A is most definitely a boy.” She said. Louis broke into a smile and I couldn’t help but smiled myself at him. It was fun to see him excited about this.

“Baby B is also a boy.” She said.

“I TOLD YOU!” Harry said, putting his phone down and pointing at Louis.

“What?” I said.

“Last night after you went to bed, Harold here told me that we were going to have two boys and he was sure of it.” Louis said. “I told him we’d be happy with two healthy babies.” The doctor laughed.

“You don’t see each other often do you?” she said. “I know you guys were on x factor but that’s about it.”

“Nope. This is the first time I’ve seen her in four months.” Harry said.

“Hey on the bright side, they both have names” I said.

“This is true.” Louis said.

“Would you mind telling?” the doctor said.

“Jordan Mark and Thomas Adam.” I said. “And they’ll have Lou’s last name Tomlinson.”

“I’ll get your pictures and then you’re free to go.” She said. I got up and wiped the goo off my stomach and waited for her to get back. When she handed us the copies, Louis took my hand and went to the car with Harry following us behind. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket so I got it out.

@harry_styles. Just got out of the doctors with Olivia and Lou. Hearing my nephews heartbeats made it seem so real.
@harry_styles not the best quality, but meet my nephews.
@tommothehomo aw my bubby is so excited for these kids it’s not funny anymore.
@Louis_Tomlinson. Harry called it. Two boys for me and @tommothehomo. Couldn’t be happier.
@Louis_Tomlinson Jordan Mark and Thomas Adam. RT: @pi0n33r_ @louis_tomlinson do they have names?!?


I put my phone in my pocket and looked at Louis, who smiled before we went back to the flat and dropped Harry off.

“I figured we’d spend the day with my family, if that’s okay.” He said. I nodded. I loved his mom and dad and his sisters.

“Hey so you know that person you retweeted with the boys’ names?” I said. He nodded.

“Yeah. That was my friend Tk. She’s like in love with Zayn.” I said. I pulled my iPhone out again and tweeted.

@tommothehomo I feel like playing match maker :3
@pi0n33r_ @tommothehomo DON’T YOU DARE OLIVIA.
@tommothehomo @zaynmalik how would you like to take a very lucky Tk out on a date?
@zaynmalik @tommothehomo What’s a Tk?
@tommothehomo @zaynmalik my best friend ever @pi0n33r_
@zaynmalik @tommothehomo @pi0n33r_ sure. :D


I laughed and put my phone in my hoodie pocket.

“I just played match maker. BAM” I said. He laughed.

“I love you so fucking much Olivia” he said. I smiled widley.

“We love you too Lou slash Daddy” I said. He smiled and pulled into a rest stop when I said I had to pee.

“I need to ask you something” he said.

“Shoot” I said.

“Okay. We’re getting married, and we’re going to have two boys. Would it bother you if I bought a house, for us and the boys.” He said.

“Not at all, Lou.” I said. “But, not in London.” He nodded.

“That’s what I was going to ask, would it bother you if it was in Doncaster. Mom said we could go look at a couple later.” He said.

“Louis, I don’t care where it is just as long as both of our kids grandparents are in their lives.” I said.

“Good. I love you” He said.

“I love you too” I said and pressed my lips to his, knowing that there were cameras and it’d be in the magazines tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is for my friend Olivia. Follow on twitter(@tommothehomo) and you can follow me also (@horanwhorin and @horanscorin). Olivia's tumblr is: http://1dlarry-stylinson1d.tumblr.com and my tumblr is http://horanisawhorin.tumblr.com