Status: This is just a first draft and the intro to this story... there will be more to come and I will go back and fix the grammatical errors later.

Below

Intro

"Dante this is crazy! You have got to get her out of your head! I mean my god, your telling me your in love with a person you do not even know!"
Chris was right it was crazy. I knew that,but what was I supposed to about it. I could not go back in time and change it or control the way I was feeling. I could not magically go back and introduce myself to her. Her face replaying in my brain every time I looked out the window,every time tried to sketch or paint, and every time closed my eyes to go to sleep. It has been a week since the street fair and I can still see the rays of sunshine that broke through the stormy clouds to fall on her face. It was as if some supernatural being wanted me to see her. I have been trying to capture her on my canvas from that moment, and as I sketch her perfectly shaped eyes I can feel myself drifting off into a wonderful dream.
A dream where we actually spoke, where I learn the name of the women who haunts my every thought. I imagine her smiling up at me as I spot her on the street below. I hear what I would imagine to be her soft and cheerful giggle.Then I could see her sitting up on the roof with me watching as a painted the sunset behind the building across the street. As I paint she would be lounging on the ledge next to me. The spot I sat when I first saw her at the Street Fair. As I continued to paint the sunset she would be lost in a wonderful day dream, and sipping her coffee.

"Dante! Dante! Hello! Are you listening to me?" Christ yelled as I snapped back to reality. To the world where I was in love with a women I had seen on the streets below my apartment. A women I did not know and will never be able to forget.
"Chris I don't know what you want me to say. Do you want me to tell you I am crazy and I will forget the whole thing?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know what you think of the plot so far, I know there are a few grammatical errors but I will go back and fix them later.