Status: just starting and my first ever Prince Harry fic

Wishing on a Crown

prologue

"Star Light Star bright,
The first star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight." I whispered as quietly as I could while my drunken father slept outside my oak door. For once he had actually drank himself to sleep before he could burst through my door ready to start the beatings I've endured since I was sixteen years old. However, I've been wishing on the North Star since I was six back when things were actually better; back when my mother was still alive.

I guess that being twenty-six years old you would think I would learn to grow up and stop wishing on the North Star, but I will contiune to do this up until either my wish does come true or before my dad actually does one day send me six feet under.

If I had known that for once in my life the stars had actually heard me and was in the process of turning my life upside for the better, I never would have believed it.

This is the story of how my life turned upside down in but only two forms:

1) with just two letters I wrote back when I was six to Buckingham Palace before my dad made me realize that I wouldn't get a reply back anyways (in his own words: What Royal would want to reply back to a crybaby in America anyways?)

2) with the person who replied back in the form of Prince Harry of Wales.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is my very first Prince Harry story and I hope that I will get some feedback for it, because for once I can actually (possibly) see this getting a sequel. So please send in the comments of how I'm doing or if I need to rework anything.