Status: I am no where near done writing this story, but I really want to know what other people think so far. This is just a first draft I am sure there are a lot of grammatical errors I have not gone back through and checked everything yet.

The Escape

Intro

“How the hell should I know?”
“Well you’re her goddamn mother! I mean what the fuck have you been doing?”
“Charles I don’t know anything, last time I talk to her she was threating to drop out, and I told her not to even think about it. I said if she drops out she will never go back and she will have a fucked up life like me. She kept going on and on about how she can’t do it then I said if she leaves she better not think she is coming back here. I am not supporting no lazy bum and I won’t let my kids waist their lives!”
“Look around Lindsey you are losing it! You have no idea where your oldest daughter is, and you haven’t talked to her in weeks. Your other daughter Riley moved out the second she turned 18 because she couldn’t stand living with you and your drama. Now she lives with her friend’s family and never speaks to you! Your 16 year old son is a trouble maker who is failing out of High School and will probably be arrested before the end of the year!”
“They are your kids too Charles! I don’t see you taking the blame for any of this. You always dump it all on me and make it my responsibility; well I told you I am done! I give up, they don’t want to be around me fine, I don’t care then they are not my problem anymore!”
“What happened to you? I know things got hard for a while but once you started drinking you lost control. At least before you cared about what happened to your children.”