Status: If you're not a McFly fan,you don't like vampires,you don't like stories that are unrealistic and your offended by sexual references and the occasional use of bad language then this is not the story for you..

Through My Eyes

"Hungover."

The sun shone brightly the next morning but I can tell you now it didn’t suit any of our moods we had headaches and were badly hungover. I got up, dressed and peeped my head round everyone’s door to see who was awake, I finally got to Danny and Laura’s bedroom Danny was still fast asleep but Laura was in the bathroom fully dressed already cleaning her teeth.
“Oi Laura come with me outside for a walk yeah? Are you hungover too?”
“Yeah mate I think everyone is”
“So you up for it?”
“Yeah I could do with some fresh air.”

We made our way downstairs and into the garden for a stroll.
“Mate this feels good don’t it? So refreshing eh?” I smiled.
She nodded.
“So what happened last night?”
“What do you mean” she laughed
“You know what I mean..You and Danny?”
“Oh right, I um can’t really remember”
“Mate are you kidding me? This was just last night!”
“Yeah and we all had a bit to drink! And You expect me to remember?”
“Well do you remember Danny lifting you out of the cab and carrying you all the way to the top floor of your bedroom? Cause I do.”
“No!” She replied sounding shocked.
“Well he did! And can I just say you two were both really loud you were about five doors away from me and Harry and we could still hear you!”
“No way! I don’t remember any of this! I’m sorry..”
“ Aww Babe don’t apologise, you were only having fun”
I looked up to Tom’s window
“Oh shit..it’s that woman again.” I Panicked.
“What woman?” She said looking up.
“I saw her last night at the club, she was a threat, and she was a dark one.”
“Well she won’t hurt us will she?”
“Yes Laura she will she said she’s come back and hurt all of us.”
“Wait! Just calm down okay, just say it slowly, more simple.”
“Okay well basically she’s the wrong kind and she’s about to bite my best friend.”
“FUCK, we have to do something” Her tone of voice had suddenly changed she sounded worried.
We stood there still staring up at the window she was still there and he was trying to ignore her. She looked hung over and was still wearing the short black dress she wore the night before. We both pegged it back inside.

“What have you done to him!?” I asked franticly.
She stood outside by the door, smug as ever.
“He’s all yours” she smirked.
We rushed through the door. He laid on the bed, eyes closed he’s neck pouring with fresh blood. I gasped and looked at Laura. The same look came over her face. She looked like she was about to cry.
“Will he wake up?” I questioned, concerned.
“Oh he will, just watch the changes, the way he acts. I’m sure you’ll love it.” She smiled viciously.
“He’s our mate.” Laura yelled.
She lunged forward at the woman who was still stood in the doorway, but I held her back.
“Leave her, she’s not worth it.”
I slowly walked forward to her.
I looked into her cold motionless eyes.
I took my hand and smacked her round the face. She held her cheek where I had done it. Her breathing got heavier.
I firmly took the back of her head and pulled her closer to me.
“We don’t want sluts like you hanging around, and if you come back here you’ll be getting plenty more of that. So why don’t you just leave now, do everyone a favour.” I whispered coldly.
I released her.
She frowned icily, and flashed away.
I rubbed my hands together.
“That’s her sorted.”
“Now Tom.” Laura quivered; she was kneeling to his side.
“So what are we gonna do?” She asked.
“What are we Gonna say to Em?”
“I dunno, we’re just gonna have to try and keep her away from here.”
“Okay but we need to clean him up, and that so it aint too obvious.”
“And when he wakes up we’re just gonna have to prepare for the worst.” I nodded gritting my teeth.

And then,inconveniently Emma Turned up.
“Emma Babe, what are you doing here” I said trying to sound casual. I was stood in front of her door.
“Um, what are you talking about, this is my room.” She answered, confused.
“But you know what, you look pale, are you feeling okay? Are you hungover?” Laura said, changing the subject.
“Well, I am a bit, I suppose.”
“Well then let’s get you a hot drink and get you sat down.” Laura walked off with her in her arms. She looked back and winked at me, I nodded.
I rinsed out a hot clean cloth and gently wiped the dry blood stains off of Tom’s neck, taking extra care so I didn’t wake him up. It nearly brought me to tears seeing him like that. I managed to move him onto another bed and change the sheets. When the job was done, I looked back at Tom’s resting body. I blinked away a tear and made my way downstairs to help Laura with Emma.
But the hours soon passed and she started getting suspicious.
“Guys, where’s Tom. I wanna see him.” She sat up.
Laura quickly pushed her back down to the sofa.
“He’s umm.. he’s gone into hibernation.” She answered. Clearly that was the first thing that popped into her head.
I stared at her.
“Retard.” I thought.
“I mean,he’s sleeping..he’s hung over real badly.
“Laura can I talk to you for a second”
I pulled her arm as she cursed at me.
“This isn’t working we’ve got at least another whole hour until he awakens as one of them.. and we can’t tell her anything.” I panicked.
“Well…houldn’t we just tell her the truth?”
“Are you kidding? She doesn’t know anything about us! And if we tell her this we’re gonna have to tell her everything.”
She said nothing.

“I’ll go and check on Tom, you get back in there.” I ordered.
I sprinted back up the stairs and burst through the door. The bed was empty. I stared at it,worried.
“Where the fuck is he gone?!” I murmured to myself.
I turned away to face the door. I flinched at the freshly born vampire that stood before me. A red spark in his eyes.
“Looking for something?” He asked.
I flung my arms around him.
“Oi What are you doing?”
“I…well I”-
“Where’s Emma? I need to see Emma.”
“Oh no you don’t..Not the way you are. I know what you’re planning to do.”
“Well..where is she?”
I Hesitated.
“She’s ill…hungover.”
“Hungover? She can’t be still?”
He tried to shuffle past me.
This is harder than I thought.
“ Listen Tom she’s downstairs..but you can’t tell her anything and stay away from her blood.”
“You’re sleeping in your room tonight, with the boys.”
He sighed and started walking. I followed, slowly and silently after him.
We found Emma passed out on the sofa, cold flannel on her head. Laura removed it and toddled over to us. I lightly punched her arm.
“What did you do? And Why Do you look so guilty?” I demanded.
“I dunno what you mean.”
“Oh give it a break, you’ve obviously done something or given her something, I mean she was restless before and now look at her.”
“I had to.”
“You mean you’ve drugged her up. Brilliant.”
“What?” Tom butted in.
“What are you talking about?”
We both ignored him completely.
“have you forgotten, how pissed off I was the last time I took some of that stuff from that blonde scet?”
“You gave her that??!” Tom scowled, stepping forward.
“I had to, she was asking for you!”
“WELL WHY DIDN’T YOU COME AND GET ME THEN?”
He was fuming. I hugged him.
“Just calm down okay?” I slowly let go.
“Whatever.” He sighed, walking away.
“We have to do something about him.”
“I know..but right now I’m shattered.”
“Yeah same we best stay in here with Emma though, just in case.”
“Okay well you can have the sofa I’ll have the arm chair..”
“Are you sure? You don’t wont wanna go top to tail?”
“Yeah it’s fine.”
“You know I was gonna dump you on there anyway.” She laughed.
“Lovely,what amazing friends I have.” I mocked.
I sat there restlessly in the dark ,trying to get comfortable. Laura had fallen asleep hours ago. I couldn’t stop thinking about Emma. I sat up and shone the torch light of my phone in her direction, she was still fast asleep. I was so worried about her but eventually the thoughts died down and I fell into unconsciousness.

A bright light crept into the room and Emma's eyes flicked open.I was so relieved. I nuged Laura awake and we made our way upstairs.

“Guys listen!” I started.
“Can I just say Tom, was really off with all of us last night.” Danny explained.
I couldn’t say one sentence without being interrupted, and considering the fact I had just had a restless night with about 3 hours sleep I was pretty peed off anyway.
“Well Danny if you just shut up and listened I’ll tell you why” I frowned.
“Well okay.” He nodded.
They all waited for the explanation, everyone was there except Emma and Tom.
“He’s been done.”
“So” Dougie shrugged.
“By the wrong.”
“Oh” he said again.
“He was a proper twat to us last night, swearing and having a go at us all.”
“Well Im gonna do something about it.” I announced.
“Just don’t do anything stupid.” Harry said protectively.

Later that morning I was sat by myself I was waiting at the table for the kettle to boil. There was a horrible draft that kept creeping down my back. It was killing me and it made me ache.
I sighed and sipped my drink. He stood in the darkness of the doorway. I thought about what had happened the night before, but said nothing, until the silence turned into awkwardness.
“How are you?” I asked.
He ignored me.
“Stupid question.” I muttered.
All of a sudden a slyness had taken over his face. He walked over and bent down to talk to me.
“Why drink that when you can go and drink what you really want?”
“Most of us know anyway, it won’t make you make you more human.”
He was lecturing me.
No reply.

“You know all that blood pumping around your body? I always thought of it as special.”
I thought about it for a second.
“Im a vampire..I know all the tricks in the book.” I thought.
I just went along with it.
“Really?” I questioned.
“Tell you what I’ll meet you in the cupboard down the alley way in about three quarters of an hour and then we’ll see how special it is.”
“but I don’t think that’s such a good ide..”
“Just be there.” He interrupted.
His tone of voice was threatening. I didn’t dare argue.
As sad as I was, I sat up in my bedroom for the next forty minutes, worried and dreading my visit down the alley way. I was worried about the fact that as a dark one he had that much power over me. My palms were sweating, I opened the door, walked through it and panicked all the way down the stairs.

As I walked down the thin alley way, I shuddered, Laura came up beside me and we linked arms.
“So babe what you up to?” I asked.
“Oh-Just going to see..”
“Tom?” I Predicted.
“Yeah but how’d you know? He asked me, only me.”
“But Tom said I was..”
“Special? And you believed him?” She said, finishing my sentence.

“He’s been acting so weird since last night.” She carried on.
“No question as to why..”
“Wait a minute…Harry said that I’m pure, that there’s goodness in me, that’s why I don’t fade in the sun. So you must be too.” I gasped.
“so that means..” I went on.
“What?! I can’t”
“Well I Can’t he’s my best friend, it’ll be too awkward, that’d be like me biting you.”
“Well okay.”
“You sure?”
“Yeah, I have to do this.”
“But what if you can’t control yourself?” I worried.
“It’s a risk I’ll have to take..besides we can’t leave him like this, who knows what he could be capable of, I mean think about it he wanted both of us at once.” She pointed.
“Only so we wouldn’t peach on him, we’d become one of them” I Knew I had a point.
“Think of Emma.” She sighed, considering the consequences if she found out.
“I suppose but you gotta remember that all this is happening behind her back and she hasn’t the foggiest idea about what’s been going on.. But if you’re sure..”
She nodded and we carried on walking, straight faced.
“Hey.” He said casually, appearing at the door of the cupboard.
Laura took his hand and lead him in. I stood outside, waiting for the awkward little noise of a hitched breath, which I was certain was gonna come from the other side of the door.
Then The door opened. She came out wiping her lip. Neither of us said a word. We simply looked at each other and shared a huge hug.
“Are you alright?”
“I’m fine.” She answered.
“So what are we gonna do now?” She continued.
“I dunno, we’ll just have to leave him there until later.”