Status: If you're not a McFly fan,you don't like vampires,you don't like stories that are unrealistic and your offended by sexual references and the occasional use of bad language then this is not the story for you..

Through My Eyes

Good Days.Bad Nights.

“Guys I've decided we're not gonna be sat on our asses doing fuck all like we usually do!”
They all looked at me confused.
“We're gonna do something.”
“Such as?” Danny asked, Curious little Danny.
“I don't know yet.”
“ But Where's Tom we can't go without Tom.” Emma added.
“Well he's um,he's-”
“Right here.” He burst, mysteriously coming out of nowhere.
“Right now we're all here and no one is missing do we still have to go?”
Harry Dragged on.
“YES!”
No one argued with me after that and off we went.

We passed meadows, fields and forests.
“Ughh,I feel sick.” Zoe complained.
“Well put that stupid book down then ya muppet.” Dougie suggested.
Slowly he started rubbing her back, trying to ease the pain and clear her from feeling even more queasy.
She quivered at his delicate touch and cold skin. She sqeezed his hand.
“Oh god,I feel REALLY BAD.” Her voice slurred.
She dropped her book on the floor and went a funny colour.
“Danny your gonna have to pull over,mate she looks like she's about to throw up.” Dougie shouted over to Danny who was behind the wheel. 
He pulled into a curved corner at the side of the road.
Dougie helped her up and looked at me for help,I chucked him a bottle of water.
“Get that down her.” I called.
“Cheers Rubes.”
Zoe's back bent over facing the ground,Dougie lead her out of the tourbus.
I lifted back the curtain and peeped through the window. Dougie held her hair back and held the water bottle in the other hand, as she wretched all over the floor.I gagged and looked away.

Danny stopped the engine.
“You know what fuck it lets just get out here.”
We followed,so relieved to be out of the stuffy tour bus and into the fresh air.
“Cour, never thought we'd end up in the middle of nowhere.” Harry said, sarcastically. Me and him were trailing behind the others.
 We sat in a large feild where we found a clean, but cold stream. Everyone got in except Harry and I who sat on a bump in the grass watching the others get splashed.
“Looks like fun doesn't it.” He smiled.
“Yeah, it does but I'm not getting involved, I'll get soaked and I mean proper soaked, I know Laura.” I laughed.
“You don't like getting wet no?”
He giggled, using a tone of voice that automatically made it dirty.
“Shut up.”
We joined hands.
“You know you never know how lucky you are to have something until it's gone.” He said wisely.
“ I know.” I muttered.
I sighed.
“I'm not gonna throw this away, Harry…Me and you, you and me we're for keeps.”
“ I'll never let you down, you know.”
“Yeah I know” I smiled.
Within a minute's silence the soppy moment had gone.
He rolled up his trousers, stood up and put out his hand. I grinned and took it. We ran and oh how we ran. Right into the water not caring about how soaked we got. Everyone was soaked.

After the mad hour in the water we all layed out in a line talking In the the sun, some of us half nacked.Some of us taken our tops off. Some of us till fully dressed waiting for our drenched clothes to dry in the sun. 

After a good few hours we decided to leave just as the sun was setting. I guess we weren't thinking much when we were all splashing each other . We forgot about having  had to sit in the  tourbus for twenty-five  minutes  in soaking wet clothes.So all eight of us took our tops off.  
“I never thought after the song writing was over I'd  be sat in the tourbus,coming back from a trip to the middle of nowhere with my  amazing girlfriend and my six best friends  in the world and we're  all topless.” Danny Laughed.
“We didnt really think it through that well did we?” Tom joked.

The car pulled into the drive as we were finally back.
“Well that was fun.” Harry's voice came from behind be as he sat perched upon he's knees his arms wrapped round my shoulders.
“Well it was better than staying in all day” I replied.
“Yeah I mean what could we have done stayed in and played party games?” Emma mocked.
Danny raised a finger in the air.
“Our we could of just stayed in all day and tumbled about.” He hinted.
“Trust you to say that.” Laura giggled,looping her arms round his shoulders.
We  wolf whistled them, all such teasers. We all stayed silent as they kept each others gaze for a few seconds more.But then Laura's phone rang which  completely spoilt the moment.
She peered down.
“It's the agency.”
“Oh dont answer it!” Danny Moaned
Then kissed but then moved away from each othet again and again.
It continued ringing.
“Oh babe, I have to get it!”
She stepped out of the tour bus answering the phone and pacing up an down the grass as she spoke to whoever it was at the other end. Our heads were virtually pressed against the grass,My eyes on her closely.

She hung up the phone and ran excitedly over to the window. 
“God, what's she so excited about?” Zoe sighed.
“You guys wont believe it.”
“Believe, what?” my tone of voice was flat and made me sound bored.
“What is it babe?” Danny replied, sounding like the only one interested.
“I told you guys, I told you that i'd get a pole dancing job one day!”
“WHAT?” Mine,Emma and Zoe's Head's were all turned.
“For one night only, my talent for dance has been spotted.” Smug.
We stared at her. What was she thinking.
“What you all looking at me like that for, it's only this once! One of the dancers has called off sick,they need a replacement and apparently I'm fit for the job!”
“fit is one thing, fit for the job is another…babe you don't want a load of pervy middle aged men staring at you..You're only twenty-one.” 
Danny stressed, so protective,it was sweet.
“Come with me then!”
“I would, you know I would, like I definitely wouldn't mind but it's guy's night.”
She sighed.
“Ohh, I'm sorry.”
I could see he was trying to act cool with it on the outside but inside he was screaming. I could see right through him,don't know why,but with Danny I found it easy to tell how he was really feeling. 

“Ruby? Em?”
“Sorry Laura I'm with Danny on this one.” Emma replied, I nodded.
“But guys I don't wanna go on my own…” She whimpered.
“It's gonna be dark there, not scared of the dark,are you laura?” Dougie teased,poking her on the shoulder.
“NO!” 
“Laura,I'm not gonna lie,you do this you're gonna get labled in the press as a slag.” Tom put out bluntly.
“Well it's only a one night job,it's not like anyone knows who I am,please someone? DONT WANNA GO ON MY OWN.”
“Ughh,fine if it really means that much to you I'll go!”
“You abit keen Zoe!” I nuged.
“Shut up Ruby,It's just a favour for a friend! A best friennd,something none of you lot are gonna do! And Danny,I mean seriously giving guys night a miss once couldnt hurt!”
“It's a pinky promise Zoe there's nothing I can do about it!”

The two of them silently got out of the cab.
“Tonight I'm a sexy pole dancer.” she smirked.
“It's in two hours right? better get you tarted up.”

Two Hours passed quickly, too quickly.They were soon at the front of the house waiting for a cab. Me and Danny sat up on the window from the girls bedroom.The taxi pulled into the drive. He sighed.
“Oh come on Danny it's not like she's gonna be sleeping around.”
“Yeah, your right.”
I cant remember how long he went on about it but it must of been at least an hour.
“How could she do this to me!?”
He complained to the five of us a while later.We were all still in the girls bedroom.
I laid back on the bed.The sound of Danny's complaining voice dragging on and on. Harry twiddling with my hair Emma laying top to tail with me. 
I started paying attention to what he was saying again.
“Danny chill,when she's in there she's in there for good,she's not some promiscuous little girl.” I reassured.
“She's right dan, it's probably just your imagination.” Harry agreed trying to hide his laughter.
 “HARRY!”
“What this is pretty funny.”
He admitted, loosing it.
“Danny when she's in a relationship she's so faithful!” Emma confirmed so strongly worded.
“Yeah she is.” I added.
“Yeah but you know earlier when  we were in the tour bus and she told us about the offer I thought we'd be able to talk her out of it,I thought she wouldn't take it,what if she gets hammered and gets off with someone?”
“ugh mate your just being paranoid,stop worrying about it!” Tom went on

The only person who hadn't Given him any words of reassurance was Dougie. Tom nudged him.
“Yeah mate listen we all know it!”
“Know what?” Danny shrieked.
“She Loves You!” He yelled.
He blushed a brillant Scarlett and started giggling like an idiot.
“she loves me?”he grinned.
“Yes!” we all shouted.
He put his hands at the side of his head.
“I can't believe it..”  He stammered.
“Anyway come on it.'s guys night!” Dougie interrupted.
He smacked his hands together.
“Yeah you know what lets go.” Harry stood up and kissed my forehead.
“See ya then.” I said adding a wink.
They all started leaving the room.
Emma grabbed Tom's shoulders and pulled him back.
“Oi you come here.” 
He turned round and grinned. His hands clasped around her waste and he kissed her passionatly. She let go and stroked his cheek.
“ When guys night finishes at ten to tonight,I'm all yours.”
“Good” 
Emma smiled and released him.

She sat down and looked at me. I sniggered. 
“What?”
“Do you wanna make it anymore fucking obvious?”
“Shut up.” she croaked.
“we're not gonna do anything.”
“Oh alrighte then… he really does make you happy doesnt he.”
She nodded.
“Uh-huh…it's like I've found the perfect man, I mean he's not perfect but he's perfect to me...I can tell him anything, I can be myself around him and know that he wont judge me,He gets me, I love him.It's a bit of a miracle really.” She exposed.
She was speaking her mind, bearing her soul, She knew she could say anything infront of me, trust me with anything. And I could trust her too.
We talked about Tom for ages and as the time went by quicker than seconds, the topic soon moved on to Harry.

“Ooh what's the time? I wanna see Tom at ten to.”
“It's just gone twenty to.we've got a few minutes left and then you belong to him.”
“Pfft,you.” She laughed.
A car light shone through the window and We both got to our feet.
“Their  back..” Emma murmured.
“Shall we go make them jump?” I smirked.
The look on her face definetely meant she wanted to.
“Come on then.”
I grabbed her arm.
We ran down the stairs but once we got to the bottom floor we automatically started tiptoeing.
We sneaked  past the lounge door and heard the guy's voices. I kept walking but Emma stopped and listened in.
“Emma!” I whispered, beckoning her with my hand.
“Hurry up!” I hissed.
“Wait a minute!” 
I pondered over and vaguely heard Tom's voice.
“She's amazing,man,she's real and I really am in love with her.” He confessed.
“And your not talking out of your arse?…You said the same when you were with Giovanna” Harry Groaned.
``Nah it's different this time,Emma's nothing like Giovanna,Wait…You lot all like her right?”
“Yeah, she's great,they all are…I never would have guessed that we'd gotten lucky enough to become this close to them,and Ruby, Man I dont know where to begin, her smile, Her laugh, her brown eyes, her brown curly hair, the fact that she hates it so much.”
“Dude I'm so glad you bumped into her that day.” Tom replied.
Emma was stood on the opposite side of the doorframe to me.She was breathing so heavily and her cheeks had gone bright red. She took one of my hands and moved it to the left side of her chest.
“Feel that?” She sighed.
Her heart was racing.
“He loves me that much.” she sounded love struck.
“Yes,yes he does.” I nodded, I couldnt help but be sarcastic.
She stepped forward and gave me a big hug.Confused,I hugged back.

“ I'm so so happy Ruby.” She sighed again.
Aww bless her. I thought.
“I know babe.”
She let go and smiled at me.
We heard the front door open, We both turned and saw two silhouettes coming from the darkness. It was Laura and Zoe.
“Quick! Hide, behind that shelf.” Emma rushed pulling me behind her. 
We hid behind a shelf in the kitchen and spied on them through the gaps.
Laura opened the fridge,pulled out a half full bottle of smirnoff and held it out to Zoe.
“Want another drink Zo?”
Zoe shook her head.
“I think we've had enough dont you?” She giggled.
“The amount of men that were eyeing you up tonight, Danny would of gone mad!”
“Yeah,well he didnt seem to bothered about it earlier,he didnt do nothing to stop me from leaving did he.”
“That's where your wrong he sent me a text about an hour ago.”
She took her phone from her pocket and read out the following.
“Are you okay?Is Laura okay? If anyone lays a finger on her I'll batter them, I shoud of never let her go.”
“Oh so he does care? You know I was hesitant about doing it I swear I was!”
“I know you were.”
“Thanks.”

They both stayed quiet, it was so intense.Laura leaned forward and kissed Zoe on the lips it wasnt much of a kiss but it was still a kiss.Me and Emma looked at each other, shocked with widened eyes.I gasped but my gasp was smothered,Emma's hand clasped tightly across my mouth.
“Oh my god” She muttered, still not blinking. Laura kissed Zoe on the cheek and they walked away laughing. Me and Emma backed away to the other side of the shelf as they walked past.
Emma sighed and shook her head. 
“Ruby, I can't believe it, I actually cant believe it.”
(And that was a sign of trouble. That kiss obviously meant something we All knew Laura was bisexual.)
“ Nah me neither.” I murmured.
“and all that stuff we were going on abouts to Danny about Laura being faithful.” she sounded disgusted.
She was about to walk away.
“But Emma...we cant say anything.”
I added
“they obviously wont want anyone to find out about this.”
“okay lets just forget we ever saw anything and hope for the best.” She replied.

 We were about to walk off when Tom came up behind her and covered her eyes.
“Guess who, Beautiful?” He grinned, Moving his hands from her eyes down to her waste. He kissed her neck gently and they started talking.
“What Me beautiful or you beautiful?” She asked jokingly.
“Well..” He teased.
She gasped.
“You obviously!”
“have fun guys.” I said walking away.
I turned around and winked at them.
“Night.” I called back. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Please read it and comment ^_^
i'll give you chocolate!